Loss of bone in upper jaw

Hi everyone. My dentist tells me I have boneloss in my upper jaw. To my awareness there is not yet a field to reverse this, correct?
Could Sapien Medicine create a field for that?

1 Like

Hi,

Well there is not one specifically targeting your issue, however i am positive you could try these and see if they help:

I am not sure if the Dr meant there is no bone at all in the upper jaw (Maxilla) or if there is still some but very weak? Otherwise you wouldnt have teeth, so im not sure. Im any case still check these:

Bone and Organ Breathing

And this one even if you werent diagnosed with Osteoporosis and was more due to a bacteria/infection.

This audio helps reversing bone loss

its description:

The programming in this video uses a combination
of approaches to help reverse Osteoporosis,
It focuses on the spine but all bones are affected, it
will target your bones with HGH, IGF-1 and PDGF
also cause it absorb calcium and nutrients for
growth and repair.
Also your pituitary gland is stimulated to improve
your natural production of these hormones etc.
If you do not have osteoporosis i do not suggest you
look at this often, as it will thicken your bones.
Good luck and i hope your condition reverses.
Be sure to to get extra nutrients and calcium to
Support your self.

I have this one and feel the bones on my maxilla getting thicker and stronger:

New Release: Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

As i said, if you dont have any bones maybe start with the Osteoporosis one plus this :

New Audio Release: Smart Stem Cells

And add the others if you see any improvement

Check

The Blueprint of Life

We add that one mainly to health stacks where we want to reverse damages and its very powerful

If no results, (please give it a consistent time before saying you dont see results, its not an overnight process) you can also request a field more specific to your issue here:

The Requests and Fields

Just know that requesting does not guarantee itd be made or as soon as youd like to.

And supplement with calcium to help the problem just dont over do it cause excess of calcium brings other issues.

Good luck

Back to add this one:

:tooth: Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

Just pls read the whole thing, since its all about teeth, and tho the bones are not mentioned, they are intrinsically and physically connected to bones, who knows it may help.

6 Likes

With the disclaimer that this is not medical advice and just my opinion . . .

I would definitely use what you can from the field mentioned in @Lunamoon22 ’s post

Please also consider

Of the paid fields, there’s a lot of balancing to do if money is a limiting factor The P and R Dentistry Field is probably the most on point, though I would prime with the negentropic pulser (a bargain) I think the Max Heal potion would be of great help. The Plasma Flaunt thread is well worth reading, as there may a testimonial there—it’s a long thread.

I’d also search posts that mention vitamin K2 and Calcium absorption.

New Release - Full Spectrum Light would help with all sorts of things, but Near Infrared Therapy is fr The Quintessence of Marrow: New Release ee and would help alleviate with bone loss.

This is probably important very important to bone growth, but I’m just going off the description. The Quintessence of Marrow: New Release

Of course read through the testimonials and other people’s replies. Finally, there are a number of blood related fields.

2 Likes