How Smart are Stem Cells?

This is created as a an upgrade to the original work.

It uses the older technique of inducing your fat cells to become stem cells, it works more to the fat around your organs and bones, and the cells are coerced to go the damaged areas, to help with healing, but all fatty areas are affected.

Yes it should help you to regenerate. This is perhaps one of our most powerful fields in that it creates plentiful stem cells to accelerate and maximize regeneration of the body. It is highly, highly effective for healing.

The additions are basically these are more smart stem cells. Smart meaning better able to find damage and remain dormant until needed. So what’s cool is that when there is damage, having this store may help with an accelerated healing and regeneration.

The whole inner process is a lot more efficient and of course with added negentropy.

3- 4 times usually is a good start.

106 Likes

Damn. This looks good. Next we need negentropic wallet…

96 Likes

I know the body is super intelligent, but when it comes to a situation like someone who has damages to body since birth, how would these smart stem cells recognize damage if the body hasn’t developed properly from the start?

For someone who got injured / stroke / injuries, etc I understand how their body still retains the memory of when they were healthy and functioning as they should so these stem cells can help revert the body back.

25 Likes
9 Likes

Of course :grin:

12 Likes

Nice. Is there any difference between this and the Stem Cell features in Plasma Protocol?

13 Likes

Still early use - but I have seen some old scars, sun spots on the face disappear in like almost no time. This seems to work very well for inflammation as well.

My stack is: Plasma Protocol, Plasma Mitochondria, Plasma Teeth and Smart Stem cells. I guess this covers pretty much all regeneration and anti aging needs!

69 Likes

It works too, the body knows. Damaged is damaged.
Even the old stem cells corrected a birth defect in my right arm. I’m sure this one will fare even better.

The only thing, is it won’t cut your 6th finger or 3rd breast. It’s not damaged per se, just extra useless but healthy stuff

36 Likes

This is great for weightloss stack I guess

2 Likes

Lmao we need a stem cell field TO fat to gain weight :woozy_face::sob::sob::sob:, skinny people are suffering so much and yes… I did hear the weight gainer, both of them

8 Likes

Just bought! I have no self control when it comes to new releases haha

40 Likes

Do we need this if we have the eternity pendant?

6 Likes

Now what I have wondered for a while,assuming u start using plasma protocol at 25 and have generally healthy lifestyle,would it be insane to say thanks to that and sapiens audio average person would live to 200 years(probably wrong please correct me).Like what are long term results other than being 100 but biologically speaking 35 for example?

2 Likes

Eat more than your body can burn off.

6 Likes

Have you used enhanced nutrient absorption? Sarms, etc.

Also it may be an underlying health issue, keep doing the plasma protocol/plasma light

5 Likes

It could be a metabolism problem or maybe if he has chronic anxiety or stress.
Even it could be a parasite problem.

5 Likes

Good catch. I wrote it wrong, Mito is before the Plasma Combo in my stack… :smiley: :+1: :+1:

10 Likes

Haha just honoring your name :woman_shrugging:t2::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just bought this, guess I’m gonna spam this and add weight gainer to my stack :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m guessing the only difference is that these are smarter stem cells that can be stored for later use if not needed

14 Likes