The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

can I sleep with this on ? i really just want my brain to be normal as quick as possible

try it out, if your body can’t handle it you will be groggier next day.
I have no problems sleeping with it.

2 Likes

Are smart steam cells updated as I only having one version?

1 Like

No, at that time smart stem cells didn’t have the bonus plasma brain included yet.

There were no upgrades/updates to either smart stem cells or plasma brain, that post is only to inform previous buyers of smart stem cells that a new bonus field, plasma brain was added.

2 Likes

But now where can we find the field plasma brain of youth ? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

First of all, i’d like to welcome you to the forum Virg80!

The Plasma Brain of Youth is a bonus field that you get if you buy the field “How Smart are Stem Cells?”

Here is the gumroad link: How smart are stem cells?

Next time you have another question, you can use the search bar using the magnifying glass at the top right corner of the the webpage to find what you’re looking for.

Here is the thread for the field “How Smart are Stem Cells?”: How Smart are Stem Cells?

7 Likes

Hi ! :slight_smile:
I did search but somebody said it wasn’t included in anymore :-/

It’s still available. Check the link in the message above

1 Like

Still included just bought it an hour ago.

1 Like

The intermediate common benefits reported on Plasma Brain of Youth, based on the provided testimonials/reviews (this thread and other threads), include:

1. Improved Clarity and Understanding: Users report experiencing increased clarity, peace, and a better understanding of things, even those that were previously overlooked or misunderstood.
2. Enhanced Sleep Patterns: Some users noted changes in their sleep patterns, including needing less sleep and waking up more refreshed with reduced brain fog in the morning.
3. Improved Mood and Motivation: Increased mood and motivation levels were reported by users, leading to a more positive outlook.
4. Increased Brain Efficiency: A user mentioned improved cognitive abilities, such as playing musical instruments more effortlessly and quicker recovery from brain fog.
5. Enhanced Brain Regeneration: The field is believed to support brain cell regeneration and overall brain health.
6. Energy Boost: Users reported feeling more energized and having better focus, even in mundane activities.
7. Improved Mental Health: Some users noted improvements in anxiety, depression, and their ability to focus.
8. Increased Excitement and Motivation: Users mentioned feeling more excited and motivated about various activities and enjoying them more.
9. Reduced Need for Sleep: Some users experienced a decreased need for sleep, feeling refreshed with fewer hours of rest.
10. Improved Memory and Learning: Users reported that it was easier to remember and process information and that their coordination and understanding of complex tasks improved.
11. Restored Dopamine Receptors: Some users felt that their dopamine receptors were restored, resulting in increased motivation and excitement.
12. Support for Physical Health: The field is believed to help with physical health, including muscle recovery and overall well-being.
13. Improved Vision: Users reported improvements in their vision, indicating that the field may have positive effects on eyesight.
14. Rewiring Habits: The field appears to help rewire old habits and support personal growth and development.
15. Grounding Effect: In another thread, a user mentioned using the field as a grounding tool to balance the effects of other fields or to alleviate overstimulation. Another thread confirms that the Plasma Brain of Youth has a grounding effect for the brain with an effect on sleeping patterns.
16. Autism Symptom Management: Users suggested that the field may help reduce symptoms of autism, such as overstimulation and chaotic thinking.
17. Brain Optimization: The field is described as optimizing the brain’s functioning, enhancing overall well-being, and reducing stress and fatigue.
18. Professional Use: It was pointed out that the field is suitable for professionals with demanding occupations and occupational risks.
19. Protective and Healing Properties: The field is believed to offer protection to the brain and aid in healing damaged brain cells and tissue.
20. Potential replacement for Brain Regeneration Field & Autism Field: It has been discussed that the audio is a replacement for Brain Regeneration field and Autism field with some extra perks on top.
21. Field for leveling brain overgrowth: Stretching your brain too hard too fast (due to many brain fields) could lead to brain overgrowth. This Plasma Brain of Youth, next to Brain Key is mentioned to ensure leveling the brain overgrowth in another topic.

Please note that individual experiences may vary, and these reported benefits are based on user testimonials. It’s important to use such fields responsibly and in alignment with your own needs and goals.

13 Likes

Do I really need this field if I have Plasma Flaunt?

Also, are both fields (TPBOY and Smart Stem Cells) in a single audio track or two separate ones?

You can pretty much spam Plasma Brain, but most people say that Plasma Flaunt is much heavier for them if spammed.

Two separate tracks.

3 Likes

I get the brain health benefits of Plasma Flaunt, but reading the Plasma Brain description makes it sound like I’m missing a field in my stack.

What do you suggest then?

It’s specialized, if you feel like you need more healing for your brain then you might consider it.
Both PBoY and Smart Stemcells are great for their price.

3 Likes

The instantaneous relief from bodily feedback as a result of overdoing fields is a blessing. I’ve really never experienced such a fast-acting field.

13 Likes

My mum had a fall early this week and knock her head. A few days later, the doctor discovered that she has subdural hemorrhage. She is confused, could not eat, sleep a lot.

Is this PBoY the right audio for her condition?
Appreciate any other recommendations
Thank you for reading

Its been a while I wanted to ask and now it seems the right time.

What if I listen to eternal? Do I need to listen to PBoY?

So does this replace brain regeneration? Like an upgraded version of it? Sorry if it’s an obvious question or it has been replied already there’s too many replies lol

I’m switching back to Plasma Brain overnight, Brain Regeneration is easier to loop, but doesn’t have any edge per se over Plasma Brain except sound. And it is more prone to be thirst inducing.

2 Likes

Yes. It is an upgrade. Fully replaces it.

3 Likes