The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

This is created as a an upgrade to the original work.

It uses the older technique of inducing your fat cells to become stem cells, it works more to the fat around your organs and bones, and the cells are coerced to go the damaged areas, to help with healing, but all fatty areas are affected.

Yes it should help you to regenerate. This is perhaps one of our most powerful fields in that it creates plentiful stem cells to accelerate and maximize regeneration of the body. It is highly, highly effective for healing.

The additions are basically these are more smart stem cells. Smart meaning better able to find damage and remain dormant until needed. So what’s cool is that when there is damage, having this store may help with an accelerated healing and regeneration.

The whole inner process is a lot more efficient and of course with added negentropy.

3- 4 times usually is a good start.

Congratulations,

Due to the influence of your luck stat you have found a high level item as a bonus with Smart Stem Cells.

The Plasma Brain of Youth

The audio is designed to reverse the telomere lengths of the each cell in your brain, to that of about age 16,

Mitochondrial function is also restored.

Each cell will also be detoxed and charged with potential.

and finally well seasoned with negentropy.

Description may be lacking due to some minor description degradation in this bundle.

All the better in the discoveries you make while using it.

2-3 times is a good start, but depending on your own toxicity levels, you may want to go slow

(like drug/alcohol use etc or just wear and tear)

100 Likes

For anyone that doesn’t understand, the Smart Stem Cells field has another addition to it called The Plasma Brain of Youth that was just added in by Dream as a hidden bonus.

You can get this brain field by buying the Smart Stem Cells field as they come together.

The Description for the Plasma Brain has been written in Bold for everyone to see.

43 Likes

30 Likes

Or get an email with the update for those that had already bought it

14 Likes

I love this! We finally got a highly advanced, plasmafied version of the Brain Regeneration field.

33 Likes

Is this limited edition?

3 Likes

Nope, you can buy it anytime

16 Likes

Sapien Edition :) :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

27 Likes

Nice gift for us, @Captain_Nemo! Thank you! :pray:

16 Likes

Awesome gift man Sapien. Treating us customers well! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

15 Likes

Off topic a bit : I Just realized thiss , shiiii :smiley:

Due to the influence of your luck stat you have found a high level item as a bonus with Smart Stem Cells.

:arrow_up: This game its awesome

23 Likes

Where would you add this in a brain stack? At the end or beginning?

3 Likes

Oh wow you finally made it
He technically made it free even tho it could be sold separately
Thanks

7 Likes

Depends on your preference really, either way would be fine.

Personably I used to sleep with the older version, so at the end. I also want to build my pump and be sure to complete a nice cycle without interruption so I start as soon as I can with the work and do the healing/recovery after.

Brain healing fields don’t compound to make the next one stronger so anytime is fine. It does work as a recovery field, but since you will train everyday, short term doesn’t matter much, in the morning will also work.

Since this one is so powerful and short it’s possible to stick it in-between cycles. It will also rejuvenate your brain for the next session. But after is fine too, I’m floating suggestions.

TLDR, if you’re not sure I recommend after by default

24 Likes

I was also waiting for a very plasma brain. But I don’t know if this version can be used for my son’s damaged brain tissue. He is only 6,5 years old :размышляющий:

5 Likes

I could be wrong but this feels like he probably added some old brain audio into it as well. It gives me almost same feeling as brain growth audio but feels stronger than due to detox part…

4 Likes

Would Plasma Protocol be the closest to the Plasma Body of Youth?

1 Like

For brain function alone definitely not
Since plasma brain is especially made for brain with advanced functions
However for overall physical healing protocol is better ofc

3 Likes

I have a few questions about this field…

1. When it reverts the brain back to age 16, does that mean only telomere caps are regenerated, or is there extra programming that will make each brain area function properly? And if it does, will it regenerate each area to how l was at age 16, or is there pre-set programming that makes it function a certain way?

I also would like to know if it regenerates the myelin sheaths and nerve fibers in the brain.

1. l have the Eternity v2 tag, once l use this audio enough to heal my brain, will the Eternity field set a ‘‘check point’’ so that it maintains everything, or will my brain once again start aging if l stop using the audio? Basically, once l attain my desired result, will l still need the audio in the future?
9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Captain_Nemo Thanks :pray:

6 Likes