What would be the best brain stack for this?

What’s the best brain stack to learn about security/computer science like Network+ and cloud security/computer programming?

Currently I’m using this after 6:00 PM:

2x Endocrine System Rejuvenation
2x Test 2.5
2x lh and fsh

As a PCT ^^

2x Brain Growth Work

Any tips and advice on what I should add?

1 Like

Could consider the versatile Imaginarium Divine and the fields in the modest beginners’ stack in an older post here:

Perhaps simply replace Tdcs & NGF with Brain Growth Work, and play Brain Regeneration at the end of your brain stack and after brain related work.

Newer fields which complement general brain function and learning have since been released and may be worth considering, such as:

These are a few key fields and ideas for your consideration.

Often it is best to keep one’s stack relatively short when beginning and many of these fields are versatile, addressing multiple considerations at once.

12 Likes

And for muscle growth do you recommend more muscle beyond limits or andro because I only have the budget to get one of them is why I’m asking.

1 Like

It would be difficult to recommend one specifically, for the reasons in @_OM’s excellent posts below.

4 Likes

Like when cutting/shredding what would you recommend?

1 Like

It would be individual as well. :smiley:

@_OM’s post above was a reply to a similar question.

1 Like

can muscle beyond limits or st biceps can cause hair loss? how often should i listen please!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Brain Guild General discussion