PTSD Help Combination

PTSD Help

This is designed to provide a means by which to help reverse PTSD conditions.

In this there are a combination of fields that all work together to provide a reduction and eventual long term cure (hopefully!)

It is believed that after events of extreme trauma and stress, the nerves of the sympathetic nervous system in people with PTSD may grow and extend, increasing the overall sensitivity of the system. This leads to higher levels of norepinephrine, a naturally occurring chemical in the body that simultaneously acts as a stress hormone and a neurotransmitter, which consequently over stimulates the fear center of the brain known as the amygdala . In patients with PTSD, this constant over-activation of the amygdala may cause symptoms that can last for years, significantly impacting their quality of life.

(guides.clarahealth.com)

This uses the Stellate Ganglion Block (also known as SGB)

Stellate Ganglion Block is done to diagnose or treat nerve injuries, some of which include:

• Type 1 or Type 2 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
  • Phantom Limb Pain (PLP)
  • Effects of a Herpes Zoster Infection (also known as “shingles”) that affects the head, neck, upper chest, or arms
  • Causalgia
  • Intractable Angina

Essentially, the stellate ganglion regulates the “fight or flight” mechanism which is known to play a key role in PTSD and triggering the associated symptoms.

The SGB treatment numbs the nerves of the stellate ganglion and then “reboots” the system, stopping them from sending the message to the amygdala. This reverts the brain back into its pre-traumatic state.

This area is targeted by the field combination used in the pain control audio. (which is far safer than the analgesics used in the physical process.

Antioxidants (ALA) is also added to reduce inflammation problems, and finally aspects of the autism field is added, to provide a controlled pruning to return the overgrowth and over stimulation to a natural base level.

The complete Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release) is also included in this field set.

The long-term effects of this procedure may last for many weeks or even longer in some cases. So limit your use.

2-3 times per use.

Then every week or other week as needed.

But please monitor how you react with this also.

You can use every other day if you have very bad conditions, but only until you notice yourself getting a lot better, then cut down the usage time.

Good luck.

68 Likes

DW casually posts a $300+ “mythic” field on Patreon.

Don’t sleep on this one.

Nor spam it…

64 Likes

You are back :grinning:

11 Likes

OM is back???

13 Likes

Patreon only release btw

This is designed to provide a means by which to help reverse PTSD conditions.
In this there are a combination of fields that all work together to provide a reduction and eventual long term cure (hopefully!)
It is believed that after events of extreme trauma and stress, the nerves of the sympathetic nervous system in people with PTSD may grow and extend, increasing the overall sensitivity of the system. This leads to higher levels of norepinephrine, a naturally occurring chemical in the body that simultaneously acts as a stress hormone and a neurotransmitter, which consequently over stimulates the fear center of the brain known as the amygdala . In patients with PTSD, this constant over-activation of the amygdala may cause symptoms that can last for years, significantly impacting their quality of life.
(guides.clarahealth.com)
This uses the Stellate Ganglion Block (also known as SGB)
Stellate Ganglion Block is done to diagnose or treat nerve injuries, some of which include:
Type 1 or Type 2 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
Phantom Limb Pain (PLP)
Effects of a Herpes Zoster Infection (also known as “shingles”) that affects the head, neck, upper chest, or arms
Causalgia
Intractable Angina
Essentially, the stellate ganglion regulates the “fight or flight” mechanism which is known to play a key role in PTSD and triggering the associated symptoms.
The SGB treatment numbs the nerves of the stellate ganglion and then “reboots” the system, stopping them from sending the message to the amygdala. This reverts the brain back into its pre-traumatic state.
This area is targeted by the field combination used in the pain control audio. (which is far safer than the analgesics used in the physical process.
Antioxidants (ALA) is also added to reduce inflammation problems, and finally aspects of the autism field is added, to provide a controlled pruning to return the overgrowth and over stimulation to a natural base level.
The complete Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release) is also included in this field set.
The long-term effects of this procedure may last for many weeks or even longer in some cases. So limit your use.
2-3 times per use.
Then every week or other week as needed.
But please monitor how you react with this also.
You can use every other day if you have very bad conditions, but only until you notice yourself getting a lot better, then cut down the usage time.
Good luck.

31 Likes

This btw could be used for more then just ptsd, let’s say Anxiety or depression, plus this is divine timing for me, I have been going through some tough times lately, god bless :muscle:t4:

30 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::yellow_heart::pray:

16 Likes

“No weapon formed against me shall prosper” :pray: :palms_up_together:

8 Likes

What an interesting and useful field! :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

This feels incredible, so much Gratitude Captain :pray::heart:

19 Likes

WOW! This is amazing. Thank you!

15 Likes

This is valuable to so many people… So many things we see happening or have us involved in them that go directly to the Trauma Body without us having the slightest idea about it. A reaction of a loud person on the street, an accident, a place caught on fire, and this is just to name a few that we experience second hand.

It’s been only known to affect veterans but I think we have all been through one thing or another where we came out better heroes after :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

I felt limitless when Amygdala first came out, and today I feel complete.

Thank you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

43 Likes

Much appreciated, Dream!

14 Likes

WOW! What a great combo of previous fields plus new ones .

What a blessing!

This will help many. Thanks Dream!
I myself am listening.

So SUNDAYS will be the day of the week I play it 3X. That is my maintainance day anyway, so easy to remember.

27 Likes

Felt an immediate shift in my mental state within the first thirty seconds, alongside sensations in my head. This will help so many people. Thanks Dream :sparkles::pray:t3:

The music is :fire:

30 Likes

It’s really great to see you @_OM ! :person_in_lotus_position:

And much gratitude dear captain, this is a huge piece for many of us

19 Likes

Very valuable field, sense of peace felt immediately, pain areas decreased. Sense of smell increased. This just from one listen

19 Likes

Thank you Sapien Medicine. You are the best

8 Likes

Some testimonials for the Stellate Ganglion Block (also known as SGB) part of this field.

41 Likes

Welcome back @_OM

15 Likes