Anhedonia stack advice

Hi guys, hope you are all well.

I’ll cut to the chase lol. I have chronic anhedonia which has been getting worse overtime and have been trying to create a suitable playlist to combat it and get my life back (its never been great really so I’d like to emerge as a happy, confident person making the most of my life)

My playlist started off small with the ponr but has gradually gotten bigger as I try and target every area which could be holding me back. I also constantly read alot of the posts here to motivate me and have been drawn to certain audios I wouldn’t have considered at the start.
Anyway I feel now it should be more or less complete but would appreciate the feedback of experienced members on the order of the playlist and any other advice you have. Thanks very much.

MORNING AND NIGHT PLAYLIST (played once in morning and once at night)

1. The ultimate integration tool
  2. ponr
  3. Torsion (added yesterday. Dont fully understand it but sounds important lol)
  4. Depression begone
  5. Enpp6 enzyme (for brain fog)
  6. Blueprint of the past
  7. Blueprint of life
  8. The internal alchemy
  9. The ojas
  10. Plasma flaunt (for chronic pain)

MIDDAY PLAYLIST (Shortened so I can nap to it and not take up much of my day)

1. Ponr
  2. enpp6
  3. blueprint of life
  4. blueprint of the past
  5. the internal alchemy
  6. ojas
  7. Plasma flaunt
3 Likes

I think those are fine, but if it was me id rearrange them and also strongly consider to get the Mental Health NFT one.

Maybe read its description and testimonials here

Project Mental Health (Public) :brain:

But back to your lists:

1. ponr (to prime you)

2. Blueprint of life (to start the process of bringing back harmony to your best blue print thats why its better to place it early in the playlists to like bring momentum to the process )

3. Torsion (in simple words it assists in all the mechanisms your whole body works on by adding life force/subtle energy spining aroud between molecules, it also does it on the astral body) after BoL so what BoL started be copied and redone internally by Torsion

Then you start adding what you are aiming to heal

1. BoPast (this might push to the surface what is healing, so if you feel chronic pain due to insert traumas from the past then after youd put what can help in releasing/transmuting those feelings/pains) :

2. Depression begone

3. Plasma flaunt (for chronic pain)

4. Enpp6 enzyme (for brain fog)

5. The internal alchemy

6. The ojas

7. The ultimate integration tool (to help you integrate all you just heard)

MIDDAY PLAYLIST:

1. Ponr (honestly you only need this field once a day) but up to how you feel.
  2. blueprint of life
  3. blueprint of the past
  4. Plasma flaunt
  5. enpp6
  6. the internal alchemy
  7. ojas

If you dont want/cant add Mental Health yet at least add Brain Regeneration for now (id place it after Plasma Flaunt)

Im not a psychiatrist and i dont know how your diagnose come from (like what triggered that)

But im just here giving you my opinion in the order of the fields you chose.

Happy healing.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your advice and will change around some things in my playlist you have suggested to optimise it. I will add brain regeneration as well.

What is your thoughts on adding Stellate Ganglion Block? My anhedonia may have arisen from past traumas and bad experiences which have messed my fight or flight mode and numbed it into submission. This sounds like it could be beneficial. I know ponr already contains amygdala healing (I also suffer migraines sometimes and read on the post that SGB can help with them as well).

If project mental health an audio? I dont know much about NFTs really. It sounds excellent and I may try it later down the line if I remain stuck in my current situation. I’ve spent quite abit of money on my current audios and was determined that would be it for now. My resolve will likely dissolve though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What about PTSD Help then?

It has the Stellate Ganglion and more.

Read it about it here:

PTSD Help: New Release

Project Mental has Mandala and Audio.

It looks scary at first the whole NFT world but its fun and good to learn

1 Like

Haha, I actually have it and used it 3 times yesterday but am aware of the warnings to not use it everyday. Do you think using it every 2days would be ok?

1 Like

Yes.

Its ok like that. But just 2 loops at most every 2 days not 3 loops

You can also slowly (after gaining some strenght with this stack, start incorporating the revision audios (childhood, self love, sex,) dont remember all the names

1 Like

Thanks I am often hesitant about trying things unknown but NFTs sound ok. Its definitely something I will likely try. Money means nothing if I’m living a miserable existence

1 Like

Check these posts to start learning about it

Buying NFT Guide

Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

Also when you buy from the Shop you get an email and you follow the steps.

Its explained well in the 1st link

We all use Solana / Phantom wallet for Sapien’s NFTs (the ones currently sold for the public)

2 Likes

That might be an interesting one to try. Things can definitely appear more dull and uninteresting with anhedonia. I compare it to a living purgatory

1 Like

Why can PayPal not be used for buying NFTS? Is there any specific reason? I notice you posted a comment about having your NFTs stolen on that thread

I suffer with this condition but not sure how to cure it really, even after many years of research. From what I gathered though, I think the solution for this problem is by hacking the Glutamate AMPA-receptors in certain areas of the brain such as the dorsal raphe nucleus (DRN). This should solve the problem with motivation and the pleasure response. What you’ve got to find out is what’s causing the anhedonia because Iodine deficiency and low oxytocin levels as such can cause this condition for instance.

In the meantime though, the Semax and Phenylpiracetam is a good choice to add to your stack but be careful because it can keep you awake at night if you play it too much or listen to it too close to bedtime. The only issue with this is the tolerance build up you get after everyday use, so you would have to use it a few times a week when you really need it.

There’s the Neuro album on the Energetic Alchemy channel which is good too. There’s a dopamine field that has mild healing towards receptors included in it but then again anhedonia is more complex than just simply increasing dopamine and fixing the receptors.

I don’t know much about this one because I don’t have it but Phil’s got a brain field out for sale on Gumroad that apparently from the description says it has amphetamines in it. This is self explanatory but take a look and see if it’s worth your while if there’s not much side effects to it…

They say synthetic thiamine (vitamin B1) or Sulbutiamine is a great anti-depressant for motivation, anhedonia and memory recall. There’s no field for this at the moment but if you want the drug itself you’ll have to look for it online somewhere. I’ve heard Noopept, Modafinil, Aniracetam and other Racetam’s in general are supposedly smart drugs people take to make them more productive but are using theses for anhedonia types of depression. You’ll have to do some research on these because I’m not too sure on the legality or regulations for the country you live in.

2 Likes

What you mean?

I pay NFTs on the SapienShop with Paypal

Sorry, I got confused with all the talk about phantom wallets and what not. Brain fog makes it hard for me to comprehend some things lol. I wasnt sure how it was paid for

I have tried many nootropics and phenylpiracetam was probably the only one which worked briefly. It was great for a short while but then stopped working and my anhedonia got worse unfortunately.
Has anything specific worked for you?

1 Like