Trauma stack

Hey guys,

So I have a question about the right stack for removing trauma etc. from my body.

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity for over 2 years now and Depersonalization/Derealization since 2013 (after a bad trip from space cake). I’ve been listening to the amygdala healing for a few months, without any results.

Does anyone have any advice on a stack? And perhaps does anyone have had maybe the same and/or similar problems that I have, who have fully recovered? Please share.

Thanks,

4 Likes

Mental health album
PTSD
All-purpose anxiety removal
Blueprint of Life

10 Likes

Also try the Auto Immune Reversal field and Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex for this, along with the excellent PTSD Help field mentioned above.

These fields may address the issues directly on multiple levels which are typically involved.

Plasma Brain of Youth, a hidden bonus item in the Smart Stem Cells Gumroad field bundle, can also address healing the nervous system and any systemic issues involved very effectively.

Free fields to address healing the nervous system and any systemic issues similarly would include Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal, BDNF and Brain Regeneration.

But the 3 fields above (Auto Immune Reversal, Brain and Spine Antioxidant, PTSD Help) should have an excellent chance of helping.

You can also add the free Plasma Light and Orgone Accumulator to the beginning of your stack.

They are truly remarkable fields for healing and should be tried for any issues.

(see this post for more details about Plasma Light in summary and the Orgone Accumulator thread for more general details about that field)

Best of wishes for your healing and let us know how you go with the fields if you like!

17 Likes

Thank you guys, I am gonna try these out and let give you an update! Btw I also saw a few interesting fields on Maitreya Fields’s Youtube Page, in particular this one: Fight or Flight / Energetically Programmed Audio - YouTube. It’s exactly how my condition is described (my immune system is stuck in this fight-or-flight mode, hence not getting the chance to heal my body from these diseases).

1 Like