Which fields to listen to for Migraine headache?

@anon46520955 Funny enough, I had listened to this before I started getting my migraine. :thinking:

Thank you!! Totally forgot about this and added to the loop.

Thanks everyone for the very helpful tips! It’s hard to think when you are in the middle of the pain. I’m feeling a lot better now. :relaxed:

I ended up doing:
Vagus 2x
Theanine 2x
Acu-accumaton - loop

7 Likes

I recommend you Acu-maton and Microkinesis.

3 Likes

I feel you. I get migraines once or twice a month. Other fields which weren’t already mentioned that I have in my migraine playlist:

SGB
Serotonin
Cosmo-volt

I’m in the middle of one right now as well. Hope you feel better soon!

6 Likes

Oh no. Migraines are no fun. Check out the above recommendations. They helped me. Hope you get better soon.

5 Likes

I had heavy migraines . I made a stack for myself which focused on repairing/strengthening my nervous and digestive systems and now after many months of using the stack my migraines are basically non existent now.

9 Likes

I used to play the Serotonin field when I had migraine from dust mite allergy. I don’t have problem with the dust mites anymore though thanks to the Air Revitalizer.

3 Likes

That’s awesome to hear. What fields were in your stack?

Nerve growth factor
BDNF
Brain regeneration
Depression relief
Dopamine receptor repair
Neuro album
Multiple sclerosis help
Plasma light
Torsion field
Stomach regeneration
Stomach and intestine ulcers healing
Intestine regeneration
Endocrine system rejuvenation
Lymphatic effusion+
Full body detox
Advanced detox of biliary system
Stem cells+scar tissue removal
Eye regeneration
Kidney and adrenal healing
Nerve damage help(Latest addition)
Liver regeneration
Pancreas regeneration
Super human mutant

Be careful listening to all of them. Might overload your energy system. Take it slow and easy. :grin:

4 Likes

Oh forgot Fission if you have it too + jing if its from tiredness

And believe it ir not one that never failed me when i felt my head funny/heavy if it just hurt or full beautiful migraine :grimacing:

The nullify astrological planets (i guess even faster the Navagraha Homam)

Or

The negative ions/ elektrosmog

Cause you never know what triggered it:

Could be the brain tired
Or from the nervous system
Or the stomach
Or the radiation and emf from the environment
Or the planets having fun stirring the energy up there

4 Likes

You also suffer from migraines? @LunaMoon

Used to big time.

And one of my sisters, so i know all that too well, but not in a long time, i might get one here and there if i havent eaten the whole day and im working a lot and its hot and im listening to strong fields :joy_cat:
All that at the same time.

But normally not anymore

1 Like

So fields fixed it for you? Surely did for me.

1 Like

And better habits

Cleaner eating

Better sleeping

Its a mix of everything

2 Likes

I think the causes of migraines can vary from person to person. I have endured them most of my life (during my 20s I had one 99% of the time). None of the above mentioned fields made much difference to my condition, but what helped immensely was the Soul Restoration (Forehead Storage Centre) field. Also high doses of full spectrum cannabinoids and chelated magnesium helped me a lot but if you want to use fields you can try CBD & THC ones, the magnesium mandala from SES, and also ‘Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend’ may help too.

I think my condition is caused by excess energy in the brain (only pharma Rx that ever worked was valproate which is usually prescribed for epilepsy), but the intensity is observably correlated with increases in the Schumann resonance excitation amplitude so I suspect that whenever we have an influx of cosmic energy it begins to build up like a huge funnel at the crown chakra. Since I mastered Reiki about 5yrs ago I’ve been able to clear most blocks as-and-when they build up but the Soul Restoration Forehead field is a god-send as it actually widens the flow of energy so I have it playing 24/7 in my bedroom. So my case might be pretty rare but could work for others too.

7 Likes

Glad you are feeling better, @Starlight.

For longer term healing of migraines for you and those reading this thread, I would highly recommend trying:

This would be an excellent field for repair of many nervous system or systemic issues in the body as well.

The blood brain barrier endothelial junction integrity is often dysregulated by the activity which contributes to migraines.

This, in turn, contributes to the activity which contributes to migraines.

Restoring the blood brain barrier’s integrity and stability often helps heal the issues which contribute to migraines in the longer term.

It is also worth mentioning that a shorter stack is typically better when one is working to heal nervous system or physical issues.

I would emphasise the following fields for longer term healing:

Blood Brain Barrier Repair will also most likely help with your issues with this and fields such as Conceptual Realisations over time, based on your previous posts.

14 Likes

I forgot about GABA, the principal role of which is to reduce neuronal excitability. As I mentioned in previous post, valproate was effective for me (for almost 2yrs until tolerance decreased efficacy) and one of the main mechanisms of valproate is to increase GABA levels in the brain… I subsequently tried gabapentin but the side effects were pretty brutal (and the withdrawal even worse) so I ended up getting off of the pharma treadmill after that…

Anyway, I just opened a few copies of SES’s ‘Audio GABA’ image (purchased previous to the release of Sapien’s field) and it is having a calming effect on my migraine which began last night during thunderstorms.

2 Likes

Super appreciate the reply, @uial !
I’m going to give BBB Repair a try along with the rest of the stack you recommended. This is great! Thank you. :pray:

I was getting headaches last year when I started listening to the heavier fields so kinda stopped them. Now, it looks like I’m starting to get them again. Dream had mentioned in one of these threads to take Omega 3s to help the brain also. I need start taking them also.

4 Likes

Hey Starlight,

The Brain Regeneration field has omega-3s programmed into it already. Could save you a few bucks for when you’re ready to buy your next field :wink:

5 Likes

@Kyle_Reese Completely forgot about the Brain Regeneration field! You are right. Thanks for the reminder. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like the fa jin gong for winding down, relaxes me and takes away headache and makes me more present…

2 Likes