The Grace of Angels and Saints

I looped this field for some time and it gives me inner peace, and something like a holy radiance.

Also the people are very nice to me, almost too nice :joy:.

The respect from people is HUGE, but not “fear-based” like with the lion or smilidon mandala, it’s somehow the way people respect the holy and divine.

20 Likes

figurative volcano erupted in my family’s social dynamics after playing this with angelic intercession.

everyone’s emotions are out and raw. everything swept under the rug is seeing the light of day for the first time.

throughout all of this i feel calm and even bubbly. i just have this knowing that this was all meant to happen and my family will be stronger because of it.

this is a really personal result, but i trust that sharing this will help benefit my sapien medicine family.

15 Likes

apologies are being made from the one at fault!

definitely going to be playing this and angelic intercession the rest of the evening.

there were a ton of 6s around 6pm popping up. i went to buy food and my tip happened to be $6.66 when i chose a % option.

now there are 3s.

i like angel numbers so they definitely bring meaning for me today.

13 Likes

Well guys

If someone close to you moves out of their current incarnation

This is a hell of a field for coping, I’m currently discovering as I type this

23 Likes

Sorry about your loss.

Remember this field too if you feel like you need it

And

18 Likes

@Infinite369 also New Perspectives: New Release if you have the mean to invest.
(or PTSD on Patreon if those $77 are a stretch).

I’ve gone through a break-up with the one I considered as “the One & only” three month ago, in this case she had to go back to the other side of the world.

A pain deeper than I ever experienced, including loosing people dear to me.

Since the release of the Outlook Retrainer, and now New Perspectives, along with allowing myself to be vulnerable about it with trustable friends/family, the recovery has been fast & steady.

Stay strong brother :pray:

21 Likes

Reason why we suffer so much from loss is because it re-activates our traumas and deepest insecurities (fear of abandonment, death, etc.).

Again, stay strong :muscle::heart:

And feel free to PM if you feel like it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Sorry about your loss :pray:t2:

I wanted to seek suggestions for a situation when we know that a loved one will be transitioning shortly.

4 Likes

What kind of suggestion are you looking for Daou?

2 Likes

Which field can possibly help ‘transition’ with ease and at some level invite the person to surrender, relax the anxiety of dying.

I’ve been playing PHMC, ToP and yet was curious to know experiences & suggestions from fellow members here :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Sent you a PM to not disrupt the thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

4 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mahamrityunjaya-31940755

If this doesnt heal the person it helps them losing the fear of death and become peaceful and surrender

10 Likes

ADDED:
*The Essence of Faith & Prayer
*The Navigator of Awe
*The Tower of Holy Light
*Alchemical Holy Light

10 Likes

Siverzuzu prepared for the crusade, gone to retake the holy land
Bring me back something from Jerusalem

13 Likes

As the DJ used to say on the radio:
“…and the hits just keep on coming!”

12 Likes

thanks @anon46520955 and @_OM

4 Likes

Bumping this thread to share something from Caroline Myss on “What is Grace?”

2 Likes

Bumping this thread.
A super underrated field!
The description literally says:

“…the divine influence which operates in humans to REGENERATE and SANCTIFY…”

“…to INSPIRE VIRTUOS IMPULSES…”

“…to IMPART STRENGTH TO ENDURE TRIAL…”

“…and RESIST TEMPTATION…”

“…as an INDIVIDUAL VIRTUE or EXCELLENCE of divine origin…”

My understanding is that this works like a booster of willpower and discipline for doing the right things. With right being things and actions of high vibration and that help you to move forward in life to a higher state of being and overcoming stuff that is holding you back (addiction behaviors, distractions etc.).

This field is a great combo with:

16 Likes

This is another amazing field, not just the field itself, but also the heavenly music.

14 Likes