New Perspectives

This is a combination of a few concepts and fields, presented here to be used in a therapeutic way to create a joyous future full of possibilities.

It is a combination of The outlook retrainer

The outlook retrainer works similarly to the 8 coil shakti ‘feel good session’

https://www.god-helmet.com/wp/winshakti/rotating/feelgood_session.htm

But borrows the concept and works towards creating those ‘feel good’ sessions into a permanent outlook, by helping wire those neurons together, that are firing together in this original session.

Meant to induce a longer last permanent re-wiring of the brain, that act as if one has had a multitude of good experiences, the ones that teach you to look forward to things and perhaps offer a better trust to others, and generally feel comfortable being you.

added to this is

Stellate Ganglion Block

https://www.patreon.com/posts/stellate-block-53463261

This uses the Stellate Ganglion Block (also known as SGB)

Stellate Ganglion Block is done to diagnose or treat nerve injuries, some of which include:

Type 1 or Type 2 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)

Phantom Limb Pain (PLP)

Effects of a Herpes Zoster Infection (also known as “shingles”) that affects the head, neck, upper chest, or arms

Causalgia

Intractable Angina

Essentially, the stellate ganglion regulates the “fight or flight” mechanism which is known to play a key role in PTSD and triggering the associated symptoms.

The SGB treatment numbs the nerves of the stellate ganglion and then “reboots” the system, stopping them from sending the message to the amygdala. This reverts the brain back into its pre-traumatic state.

This area is targeted by the field combination used in the pain control audio. (which is far safer than the analgesics used in the physical process.

These two main field sets are made to function together, along with the introduction of dopamine and oxytocin to help hone in those connections and experiences.

and a milder version of brain regeneration for an all round positive effect.

(Also a Smart field)

Use once or twice a day, not recommended for overuse.

107 Likes

Read about:
Outlook Retrainer here The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials
Stellate Ganglion here PTSD Help
Dopamine here Dopamine
Oxytocin Oxytocin + Neuropeptide Y
Brain Regeneration Here Brain regeneration

66 Likes

Om is the primordial post of the universe.

“that teach you to look forward to things and perhaps offer a better trust to others,”

I’m a little hesitant to let go of my cynicism. I mean I’ve worked so hard to earn and build it. The field sounds awesome though.

Maybe we all have our own personal morphic field we’ve been working on our whole lives. Even more than one layered together even if they don’t sound like they belong together.
“Faith in the Impossible”
“Shield of Jadedness”

41 Likes

Ooooh yea! Just what I needed. Thank you, Captain and team.

23 Likes

Funny, I was thinking about a similar field today out of the blue : a combo based on the outlook retrainer.

Time to trust, got hurt ? F it, we have the emotional toobox

Haha, the way I quoted, it sounds aggressive after your comment, not my intention

28 Likes

Bc this field is smart, do I say something like, “Field, please guide this energy to see from the perspective of xyz person.”
And the field will hear ur command and work to make u see from perspective of a particular expert in a certain area?

8 Likes

:wink:

Hopefully that was written/said with tongue in cheek…
If not, you know better…but that’s a post for a different thread

'tis.
For me, instant results in mood brightening. Most people know I’ve been saying to use Outlook Retrainer to change one’s mood/negative thoughts and emotions.
That, however, can take a sleep cycle to see that one’s perspective on the situation has changed.
This feels immediate…

As the recommendations are to NOT overuse, outlook retrainer can still serve as a “spot treatment”

Both Mao and I can defintely “feel” this one.
Quite the buzz.

38 Likes

I know better. That’s why I didn’t mind admitting to it.

Intriguing

15 Likes

Try it out and see what happens. It will learn either way.
:+1:

19 Likes

Get✅. So in need of this for my stubborn pessimistic brain🤯. Mindset is important. Thank you Captain for this gift on Lion’s Portal!!!

21 Likes

“It will learn either way”
So it can learn to do smth?

1 Like
Summary

@TheBeardedYogi
@TheBeardedYogi
@TheBeardedYogi
@TheBeardedYogi
@TheBeardedYogi
@TheBeardedYogi
@TheBeardedYogi

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile:

See these posts for a more detailed description of smart fields.

19 Likes

The visuals keep getting more and more beautiful :heart_eyes:

Had already huge results with the Outlook Retrainer, along with the PTSD field a few times a week.
This new alchemy seems so promising, will keep updated :pray:

:partying_face:

22 Likes

Omg omg omg

It’s The Unbreakable-tier priced

The gratitude is real

Like, this is being purchased the instant I am able to. I will be more than happy to testimonial the F out this…

This beautiful work of craftsmanship.

29 Likes

19 Likes

This sounds amazing, man do I wish I still had a job lol

12 Likes

Essentially, if you distilled down every self-help book ever written and are willing to let go of the “why”…

… this is the “how”

… but automated.

Life Expansion, we’re clear for takeoff in 3… 2… 1… Engage.

This is an all-timer quote/understanding/driver for me:

“I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.”

~James Baldwin ‘Notes of a Native Son’ 1955

41 Likes

I think I need three more energy bodies so that I can listen to all these incredible new and old fields :wink: :heart_eyes: :dizzy: Wish I could add this one and the other recent releases right away but my stack is full, currently on the PP.
Thank you Captain! :sparkling_heart:! Looking forward to all these. And love that it is a smart field :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes

For the happy owners, where do you place it in your stack for maximum efficiency?

The beginning for sure due to the relaxation & positivity induced, perhaps before some brain fields?
Perhaps once in the morning, once in the evening (if the day has been stressful) as well.

Aside from that, I’ve been spamming the outlook retrainer yesterday night so I might be biased, but day 1 has already been very delightful: more relaxation, flow and emotional stability :pray:

18 Likes