Confidence, Dominance and Authority Sigil

@ragnarlodbrok maybe get a necklace as shoelaces or something like that :joy:

1 Like

Can I put two earrings on the sigil or can I only put one of the two? (they are silver)

Only one. Even only one earring, its already powerful though.

1 Like

Can I use my phone for this sigil? It states that it should be printed but I lost the paper I printed it a while ago and I got a new ring for it.

2 Likes

As long as your phone will stay on for the required time. (Most phones will automatically turn off to save the screen and the battery.)

1 Like

Thanks, will do that

Download the app “Caffeine - Keep Screen On” (Android).

It is the one I use to keep the screen on for as long as I need.

:+1::smiley::greece:

3 Likes

Thanks broski I did it from the setting for my phone to never go dormant

1 Like

So, what’s interfering with your confidence? That’s what wants to be healed.

2 Likes

I’d recommend that you start becoming mindful of the thoughts you think and the stories you tell yourself about your encounters in these now times. That mindfulness–which is just a different way of saying, “paying attention”–will help you to answer that. When you have your answers, you can then find the fields to help you with your healing.

When you have your answers, you can start to heal your issues. Your approach right now is like being in a high-speed racing boat (the boat is you) with its heavy anchor down and you’re trying to get the boat to go by revving the engine.

Sure, that’s an approach. And sometimes you can see success in such an approach. But doesn’t your logic tell you that you might have an easier, more comfortable, less taxing on the boat (and, remember, the boat is you in this analogy) by removing the anchor first?

Wow! You’re really good at this. You just did two “steps” in one. Noyce!

I want to highlight something for you, because you hit on something brilliant and really important. You’ve noticed that your behaviors (awkwardness and shyness) are things you do in response to the emotions (anxious) you’re feeling. And everyone does that too, so you’re in good company there.

The reason why I’m talking about this at all is that you’re becoming aware that you emotions don’t just happen to you. You create your emotions…through the thoughts that you think and the stories that you tell yourself. And please understand: I’m NOT saying this to blame you (NOT at all). I’m pointing this out to you to give you back your power.

Because I’m sure you’ve noticed that when you’re in the midst of (say) full-blown anxiety, you’re pretty limited in what you can do about that emotion of yours. It sort of seems like it just happens to you, doesn’t it?

But, because you’re the thinker of your thoughts, there’s a lot you can learn to do about the thoughts that you think and the stories you tell yourself. And because you are the thinker of your thoughts and your thoughts create the emotions you’re feeling, you can gain a lot more control over the emotions you’re feeling.

For example (And because I don’t know the full story of what you’re thinking, I’m going to put some words into your mouth. My words may or may not resonate with you but they’re just an illustration.):

"These situations don’t seem like normal things to me anymore. And that’s understandable. And I see that I’m not alone in my experience. I see that a lot of people are now finding their ways as we move back to normal.

But, when I look back over my life, I can see that there were times–many times, if I’m being honest with myself–where I’ve been put (or I put myself) into situations which–at first–didn’t seem like normal things to me. Like walking. At the very beginning, walking didn’t seem normal to me. I had been horizontal almost all of my life before. But I figured that out. And my figuring that out must’ve been easy because I don’t really remember too much of any of that.

And using a toilet. That seemed really not normal to me. And I figured that out, too. And riding a bicycle, I figured that out, too. And you know what they say about ‘riding a bicycle.’ I might not have done it for a long time now, so it could now seem not normal to me anymore, but it comes back to you…"

Back to fields: I like your choices. You might want to look at the fear fields (like [New Release] Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release), just to name one).

This notion that you have (and I’m not saying that your life didn’t change) leads to me suggest you look at the trauma fields, like:

and many more. (The Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks thread might give you more ideas.)

I don’t know why, but this comment makes me think of Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation: Testimonials, New Perspectives: New Release and The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials. Maybe you might want to check out those threads to see if you think they’d be helpful to you.

5 Likes

@Alka
Have you tried this? Its good for empaths too as it can work as bit of shielding from other energies.

1 Like

I love this report. It confirms some of my findings. Some of the things you mentioned I have noticed although I didn’t put 2 and 2 together. (As in them being influenced by the fields)

lepidus

2 Likes

For some reason I confounded this field/sigil with another, with Psychic Mental Shielding (in the meantime I found out that they are different, but I somehow forgot to use this one); Confidence, Dominance and Authority, the Best things (?) besides Self Love and a Good Aura and Chakras (?) (maybe).

I have a question. I put a dog tag with a ball chain on the sigil. I was wondering, what if I change out the chain at some point? Would I loose a percent of the fields strength because the original chain was removed? or is the density of the fields the same throughout the whole dogtag+chain as in, it stays the same even without the chain?![received_730596068509973|375x500]

1 Like

hi guys any update on this sigil? still using someone?

1 Like

I have this on my wedding ring. Feel like I’m a vulnerable and more fragile version of myself when it’s not on me. It Can get intense in moments of conflict and can also make people shy away from you if they themselves are very insecure but that’s par for the course with a strong aura anyway.

Funnily enough I’m replacing this ring soon and considering whether I do it again or just leave that ring clear. Will report back if I stop using it and see a more drastic change

6 Likes

Great Bro, Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

1 Like

This creation is awesome.
I have created it 3 days ago and boosted it 2 time. And i have literally seen changes in my mindset it is very visible and my talks, my action, my walk, my happiness changed. It definitely changed me for better. Since my mental illness I felt like a loser.now I feel like confidence is emnating from within and i am very thankful to dreamweaver and his team. Thank you so much for someone like me it is life changing. Much gratitude.

4 Likes