The Alchemical Revision of Trauma

This uses some of the ideas from two other releases on dreamseeds Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love and The Alchemical Revision of Childhood

A different approach to the direct brain ones. This works more on the energy and mental worlds, but i would think it would be felt quite solidly and create a lot of positive internal change. Here an alchemical mental change is induced to these past events to offer a layer of support in past difficult circumstances. encouragement and a ear to listen.

This may help slowly shift the mental state to a more open yet internally resilient state, and perhaps accepting that good things can happen. A litany against past despair. Use as needed. Presented as a experiment and curiosity with no claims, just hope and goodwill.

102 Likes

brb gonna bring my tears and push that play button :'D

21 Likes

@Captain_Nemo :100::seedling::heart:

giphy(8)

19 Likes

Need this as mp3 on patreon please.

21 Likes

Thank you.

8 Likes

Oh my dear heeeartttt…

Pulled the trigger!

lol

unexplainable scenery of 2 tear drops and a ‘look at you!’ present self looking at the past one from a far but so near distance. A prideful smile of relief; of receiving.

Thanks Man…

17 Likes

So excited!! This is fantastic thank you so much!!!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::star2::star2::star2:

13 Likes

So, does this serve the same purpose of Alchemical revision of inner self love and childhood but with a different approach?

1 Like

Well just a thought…one for confidence/insecurities and for negative subconscious beliefs based on past or life experience wouldn’t be bad (with this new unique concept). Or perhaps those could be considered as upgraded versions of confidence and subconscious block removal audios. This creation method is suitable for many different things. Can also be applied for abundance or happiness like how one’s mindset would be if someone was abundant or happy for whole life or had abundant past (same method of revision of childhood) And ofc well done with this field. Great stuff.

(Could also be made with blueprint of life a paid versions)

9 Likes

Depending on how you look at things, you could say that, yes.

The way the description (and I’m relying on the description because it’s only been released today and my 2 listens so far aren’t enough for me to draw any personal conclusions from) reads this helps us process our traumas–regardless of when they occur. Sadly, traumas aren’t restricted to the childhood period of our lives. And we had some forum friend even ask, in the Childhood thread, whether that field might cover traumas that happened later than in our “childhood.” This could be the field that they were wanting.

And you might think, “But why do we need 2 fields?” For a couple of reasons, I think. First, we process things differently when we’re children than when we’re adults. For example, up until age 7, we’re essentially all subconscious. Another reason is we might want to revise our childhood–even when there were no “traumas” (by our definitions)–which would be that field and not this one.

Similarly, we might have worked through our traumas and our childhood issues but still want support in the area of Self-Love, and now we have a field for that.

It all depends on your needs and your perspective. In my kitchen, I have 9 different kitchen knives that I use for different cases. In your kitchen and your way of cooking, you might need more or fewer or different kinds of knives than I do. If you only want and use 1 knife, then your 1 knife serves the same purpose as all of my 9 knives. From my perspective, my 9 knives serve the same purpose as your one knife, you see?

Isn’t it great that we have these options?

22 Likes

Best. Day. Ever.
So far.

Thank you, thank you for all these amazing new fields. This one feels especially good and comforting.

24 Likes

Right?? :green_heart::leaves::green_heart::leaves:

9 Likes

Incredible field. Thank you for both gems.

16 Likes

@Captain_Nemo :heart: :heart: :heart:

12 Likes

:sob:

Thank you Captain!

12 Likes

Thanks for highlighting that phrase…for me. :wink: (I had completely missed that. D’oh!)

9 Likes

Beautiful field! Started crying on the first play. Thank you, Captain!

17 Likes

This is a crazy coincidence. I had a dream last night where I was talking about trauma and its effects with some distant family members. This morning, I wake up to this… :relaxed:

The whole revision series is beautiful and life-altering. Thank you again, Captain! :pray: :pray:

14 Likes

Thank you Dream for creating this field. :rose:

8 Likes

So maybe if we want to change our perspectives from the world, our past, present, future relationships, society and life we could make a stack like this:

The alchemical revision of trauma
Alchemical Revision of Childhood
alchemical revision of inner self love
new perspectives
pure magnetic heart coherence

any suggestions or opinions for this possible stack?

10 Likes