The Alchemical Revision of Trauma

You forgot Alchemical Revision of Childhood :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

thanks, ready;)

2 Likes

I have my suspicions itsā€™s a VERY powerful creation. Iā€™ve only listened a few times.

4 Likes

That looks like one gorgeous stack

3 Likes

That looks like the ideal playlist and order!
I would add The Crucible of the Past and The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past. The Crucible of Mental Space would be an honorary mention

5 Likes

i would also suggest the Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

3 Likes

New Perspectives to round it out!

I love this field as well as Alchemical Revision of Self Love. These new fields are very powerful. @Captain_Nemo thank you for these new tools to do the difficult work of healing our wounds and loving ourselves the way we need to in order to press on. All of us are facing battles from the past, present and even the futureā€¦sometimes it feels like weā€™re being hit all at once. I know for me it does, especially lately.

10 Likes

Thank you so much Dream. :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Here is my revised stack for a mentally healthy, ever-evolving, new me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• PONR
  • Blueprint of the Past
  • Alchemical Revision Childhood
  • Alchemical Revision of Trauma
  • Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love
  • New Perspectives
  • Positive Power Waves
27 Likes

That seems a great stack. You could add The Inner Pillar of Power if you have it.

3 Likes

beautiful

2 Likes

Yes, that is a great one to add also. I have it in another stack.

1 Like

Do you think this one will heal the deep rooted depression since childhood?

1 Like

Try all three. And trauma and childhood and self-love. If we donā€™t know the reasons, any of these treasures can give a boost for the better.

3 Likes

From description:

Use once or twice a day, not recommended for overuse.

Can I replace it by The Internal Alchemical Crucible?

Or doesnā€™t make sense.

Great stack btw, :ok_hand::100:

3 Likes

Outlook Retrainer if you don`t have New Perspectives

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Adding to alexmage suggestion, of course you can always add the internal crucible after these fields. Itā€™s actually one of the greatest fields we have here. Specially after the possibly heavier ones. Or the ones that work on restoring an ultimate state of being. The Alchemical Crucible in simple words, burns away all leftovers in a circulating upwards motion that leaves no place for impurities to endure. Even with the crucible series, adding this one to finish off for that final touch is unbeatable :)

You can always add crucible before New Perspectives or Outlook Retrainer of course. Feel free to space out your New Perspective rounds throughout the day also :)

9 Likes

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

I agree with you :point_down:

2 Likes

Go where the pull is! :) :sun_with_face:

4 Likes