Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love

Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love

Using the base and technique of the video before
(alchemical revision of childhood)

We apply this to the things in the past that shaped how you see and feel about the person you are.
What if we had more positive and encouraging experiences with all the events that shaped your self perception.

The idea of this is to encourage the birth of a new mindset by ‘alchemically’ changing those moments.
To reveal a more wholesome person with a healthy self image.

102 Likes

What a blessing to be alive. :rose:

26 Likes

This music is literally a masterpiece :heart_eyes: I can’t stop looping it.

26 Likes

only in 2 minutes felt as though something integral was replaced.

What a masterpiece!

28 Likes

Does this make all the other self love audio not needed anymore?

This seems like its BOL tier

14 Likes

Blissful, while subtly emotional haha

24 Likes

Wow what a day!! Thank you, Captain!

20 Likes

OMG @Captain_Nemo :100::heart::fire:

giphy(6)

16 Likes

So right after only one loop, my browser immediately shifted to Alchemical Childhood and I don’t even know how… with no :back: button option!

I just knew what I had to do and just go along with it.

I’ve partially stayed away from that one outside of the first day rounds! With this added right before, It feels a lot better! Not even 5 minutes in and a family member walks in to “check in”

Somehow the Self Love aspects allowed to let me ask the field precisely for what I wanted!

This time, it wasn’t ‘neutral memories’ coming up… it was some beautiful songs! just communicating and giving out their compass for change!

I’m astonished by the transformation in such a short time!

32 Likes

All I can say is I am willing to indulge in this forum and have gifts all the time :gift:

the music is so beautiful

24 Likes

This one on patreon as well please! :pray:

14 Likes

Thank you

9 Likes

Wow!!! Thank you so much :green_heart::star2::green_heart::star2: beautiful thing to see just upon waking

13 Likes

Alchemical revision of childhood, inner self love and trauma. Wow. The possibilities are endless!

11 Likes

This one and the trauma one might find a place in a newer modified point of no return stack before the outlook retrainer. Seems really good in theory.

Maybe like a twin brother of become whole that took different roads and the father of self acceptance? Sounds good if you start to place them in a family tree without the timeline, will be better to have it pinpointed so the point of no return stacks become more precise.

16 Likes

Listened 2 times and I’m already bawling my eyes out…

13 Likes

I love the music of this field, and just after one listen, my mood got better.

13 Likes

Hope there’s a paid field that combines inner self love and trauma - really digging these approaches >:)

9 Likes

what a time to be alive. thank you Captain

13 Likes

wow @Captain_Nemo , truly generous with the Revision series! Thank you so much! :hearts: :hearts:These are some of the most important fields you’ve ever made imo
These fields are like traveling back in time and making sure everything ran smooth! I’ve been consistent with the Revision of Childhood, I’ll do the same with this to keep the momentum of change going

This one specifically will help many people, myself included, with body image, self-esteem and confidence issues that stem from childhood experiences :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes