Fields for knowing oneself? Identifying and regulating emotions

Hi all, I believe the tittle is pretty much self explanatory

Im on a journey of feeling at peace, at balance with myself and the life I have been leading till now

I’ve been struggling with a lot of thing due to … sensory overload and emotional dysregulation amongst other quite unpleasant syntoms. I think I might be on the spectrum (I dont have a diagnosis but pretty sure I am because of the way I am, feel and live…)

Any recomendations for this tormented woman?

By the way Im pretty sure I made a few grammatical mistakes… Feel free to correct me

Many thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Hey,

We in the forum don’t rly have a habit of correcting grammatical mistakes, nor caring about them that much, unless it’s hard to interpret.

So on your journey towards yourself, your best picks may include:

And if u r willing to invest, you may consider:

5 Likes

For sensory overload it is best to sleep. I have gone through episodes like this and none of the fields worked for me, try to sleep as much as you can, if it is with earplugs better

2 Likes

The way of integrity

1 Like

Thank you Jay. I do try to sleep but it is not always restorative sleep, im quite sensitve to noise… Ive been thinking of buying noise cancelling earphones for this issue.
Thank you for your input :)

Thank you! I have forgotten about Soul Gravitation, should help alongside research and inner work Im doing