New Release: Depths of your Soul

"Please enjoy, all are pretty much self explanatory in the names.

depths of you soul is a deep appreciation of you entire being and by extension the world around you.

It will help you know and understand how you truly are."

https://www.patreon.com/posts/album-4-45737049

42 Likes

how do u find this video other than clicking link

1 Like

It came in my suggested, it’s probably deep under

6 Likes

what does it do exactly to the depth of the soul if i may ask

2 Likes

"Please enjoy, all are pretty much self explanatory in the names.

depths of you soul is a deep appreciation of you entire being and by extension the world around you.

It will help you know and understand how you truly are."

It’s description from Patreon.

30 Likes

really interesting and intriguing, thanks :heart:

3 Likes

No problem man.

IMHO it’s an excellent field. I simply can’t get enough of it. I must listen to it at least 5-10x a day.

I had a similar feeling and reaction when I heard for the first time Become whole.

29 Likes

well thanks Novak,
i do know its not a ‘normal’ track, as i really wanted it to sound like this.
Inspired by older things of course.
But as weird as it is, I really enjoyed making it.

63 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo! :pray:

I really enjoy it, music and all! :smile:

Thank you for everything you are doing for us!

21 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :rose:

13 Likes

Thank you. :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Played it in the morning. Later that day, when I was having doubts and felt unsure about an issue an inner voice chimed in with sth. like : “I have your back partner.” And I could really feel emotional support.

Wonderful field, thank you @Captain_Nemo

38 Likes

Welcome back @anon76664106 ! :heart:

10 Likes

i love the music on this track
it really puts me into a nice reflective mode and just allows me to vibe out.

14 Likes

I like the music because it makes me want to dance backwards in time like a middle aged white man doing the robot and stuff. Made me laugh at my mental images the first time I listened to it. (But the weird reversy type of sound to the song is awesome and I love it!)

12 Likes

Surprised it seems alot of people have slept on this track and there isn’t much use of this field

14 Likes

Yes, some people will neglect it

But I think a lot of people have used it until they were filled with self-love and reviewed it. Then they moved on.

This type of fields are really important in making you feel better and balanced. There is real growth opportunities, but beyond « I feel inner peace like never before » there isn’t as much to say as other fields like conceptual realization, aliens and echoes of the past.

Not all release thread will have as much activity as manhood enhancement lol

Some will come back to it if/when the deep love fade and give a second review I think

36 Likes

Thanks for that explanation @Dr_Manhattan :slight_smile:

Edit: lol love the comment about manhood enhancement
 And it is very true, these days to many people care about the size of their junk than finding inner peace and truly discovering themselves!

12 Likes

Totally agree. I have nothing against Haphadam’s first comment but speaking more generally (for other threads): I can’t help being amused whenever I read comments like “this field is SO underrated” or “I hope that people realize the X or Y about this field” or “why people don’t fall in love with this or that field”, etc.

I’m not really stingy when it comes to sharing my experiences here and I’m aware that I often prolongate my comments more than “necessary”. I also really appreciate other members’ detailed testimonies.

However, even if it may sound selfish, some other episodes are probably not meant to be shared. At least for me or some of us. A matter of privacy or a reluctance to decrease something’s value when imprisoning them within a few syllables
 I’m also the kind to avoid even experiencing/sensing some movies, musics, plays, places, books, landscapes and whatever with anyone else, precisely because of my unwillingness to see them “toned down”. Deprived from their essences as translated within me. Even with people with whom I’m likely to be “perfectly attuned” about these.

So yes, Depths of Your Soul is one of the few fields that I will never review, although it is one of the kings of my stacks.

30 Likes

Any updates?

Any long term listeners ? :hugs:

I must admit I completely forgot about this field ,but remember it made feel like I just watched “inception” 
 that kind of feeling :smile:

13 Likes