JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 🤍

Don’t forget this :gem: @JAAJ :yellow_heart:
Unconditional Love (old)

6 Likes

Thank you :heart:
Added both fields to the free and paid stack.
The stacks now got even longer, so I think I will need to create short versions of them in the near future as well…

7 Likes

4x Your Self Love

Hello! Where can I find this specific audio track? Is it on Patreon or YouTube? Thank you!

It’s on YouTube:

4 Likes

Thank you! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m surprised Depths of Your Soul wasn’t added here. Can help with depression?

4 Likes

Learning Self Love is the MAIN challenge that pretty much all human incarnations have in common and this challenge exists here on earth for everyone regardless of all the other incarnational plans.

Learning Self Love is the common dominator for almost incarnations that take place in human form.

Whatever your life topics and life plans are, I can pretty much guarantee that learning more Self Love is also on the list.

Here in the physical earth simulator, the 3 main features through which this learning of more Self Love happens are:

1. Via getting traumatized (disconnected, fragmented, shattered) and then becoming whole again.
    99.9% of humans who have been born ever since, have at some or several points in their life experienced trauma, often heavy trauma.
    In some form or shape everyone gets traumatized and most humans running around on the planet today are doing so in a heavily traumatized waking trance.
    Overcoming trauma (consciousness fragmentation) and becoming WHOLE again, is a process throughout which we choose that we are good and loveable the way we are DESPITE what happened to us.
    Bringing the shattered pieces of consciousness back together and manifesting our light here in the physical.

2. Via making decisions independent of what the system / the matrix / the simulator offers and throws at you and through this developing Real Free Will.
    Free will is a necessary prerequisite for the ability to love unconditional. And as we all know from the spiritual text books, real love is always unconditional.
    And only love that comes out of free will can be unconditional.
    Because if it is conditional that it is not free.
    So to love ourselves, we have to consciously and proactively make that choice and decision to do so!
    To proactively make a choice we need to train our free will muscle.
    We also need to become MORE CONSCIOUS via self-reflection on what beliefs we have and what beliefs we want to have instead.
    You can only make decisions about stuff that you are aware off, i.e. stuff that you made conscious.
    “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate”.

3. Via proactive conscious manifestation.
    We can only manifest into our personal reality bubble what we deep down believe we are worthy off.
    Our Subconscious Mind will only allow us to gift to ourselves what we believe that we are worthy of receiving.
    Because giving gifts only happens to people that we love.
    Or have you ever made gifts to someone you hate?
    You see, this is also true for ourselves.
    If you don’t love yourself big time, how do you expect to give yourself all the big amazing gifts?
    That’s why this Self Love Stack exists in the first place.
    Our external manifestations are ALWAYS a reflection of our internal level of self love and self worth.
    The more we develop the skill to proactively choose how we want our life to manifest, the most self-reflection we are doing, all the while the outer world reflects our achieved level of change and success.
    The areas in our lives that are not yet manifested in a way as we want them to be, tell us which areas we need to internally increase our self worth for.
    When you start feeling worthy of OTHER OPTIONS that you have, then you can also choose these as new manifestational scenarios.
    The more you love yourself, the options you have of possible scenarios that you can manifest.

All humans on this planet have the common denominator / challenge of learning more Self Love.

So now with this, let’s all be reminded that we are all in it together, despite all our differences and different agendas.

And if you can make someone love themselves today a little more than they have loved themselves yesterday, then you’ve probably already made a new friend for a very long time (even if both of you are not yet aware of this). :white_heart:

#InItTogether

16 Likes

Is there any way to make the playlist shorter and still be effective? It takes a very long time, most fields should be repeated 3 or 4 times and I don’t know how to set the field to repeat a couple of times in the playlist, so I have to constantly pay attention to repeat the fields manually. I listen on YouTube because not all fields are available for download from Patreon.

3 Likes

I am working on that and will post soon.

4 Likes

Hi, dreamchaser!
animated-greeting-card-welcome

way to make the playlist shorter?

adding Kinetic Quasi Crystal can help make fewer repeats needed

2 Likes

Great! Thank you for your effort!

Hi, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Baby you are welcome

Where should I add Quasi Crystal in the playlist? :slight_smile:

It was suggested that you use Kinetic Quasi Crystal: New Release.

You can play it twice at the beginning of the stack, and you can eliminate the repeats of the subsequent fields. Some people like to play their their KQC twice every hour or two through their stack, but try it at the beginning and see what it does for you.

2 Likes

@dreamchaser Computer or phone? There’s a way to add the same video to a playlist several times. If you’re on your computer, choose the playlist you want from the sidepanel and then choose add videos. Tadah!

video

3 Likes

Thank you, I just bought Kinetic Quasi Crystal. So, not sure if I understood correctly, if I listen to it two times before, I don’t have to repeat any of the other fields from the playlist?

Thanks, gonna try on my PC.

2 Likes

Great question!

There’s some matter of debate over how long the effect of KQC lasts. My suggestion is, first, decide that KQC lasts over the entire of your playlist.

If, after some time of working with your playlist, you want more of the effects of the fields at the end of your playlist, them you can replay your KQC in the middle of your playlist–maybe at the exact middle, maybe closer to the end. It depends on your experience.

2 Likes

I understand, thank you.

It is not a problem for me to play KQC 2 or 3 more times through the list. It’s important to me that I don’t have to listen to fields that last 10-15 minutes 3-4 times, it really takes a lot of time, and I don’t have that much time. :slight_smile:

1 Like