JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 🤍

I don’t know. More likely is that self-respect is a consequence of the healed trauma and inner child which these fields work on.

There is a separate extra field for self respect by the way.

Alchemical Revision and Wonder yes, Patreon

2 Likes

This one is on Patreon.

The other two not yet according to my knowledge.

1 Like

Also Wonder

I don’t know him, could you tell me? Thank you

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Added to free and paid stack:

• Inner self Critic to Inner Self Supporter
3 Likes

I listened to it separately

Going to try the paid stack from tomorrow, feels like I’ve been neglecting this for random vanity shit like muscle and beyond etc

Could probably squeeze in one or three health fields though like plasma flaunt+plasma brain+teeth

Is this still up to date btw, or would you add something else to this stack today @JAAJ ?

I feel like I’d want to add in blueprint of life and blueprint of the past too

2 Likes

My last update on the stack was on 19th Nov 2022.

If you feel it being too long, let yourself be guided by intuition.

These additions will probably help a lot.

1 Like

Oh, this will definitely not be too long, probably cuts my average stack by 50% - will be good for my brain to get a break with a baby stack like this

2 Likes

How come there is no SLD?

Oh, I threw in 2x pure magnetic heart coherence, that field is one of very few fields i actually feel resonates with my energy so much, since i’m not energy sensitive

I feel like neither of these fields are physical, hopefully I can add some vanity stuff like MBL and face sculptur in the evening when this is done, gotta look pretty when selfloving

Also, just the name of most of these fields makes my stomach turn and i feel resistance right away - that alone shows how important it is that I deal with all the trauma and shit that I kept inside me since I was like 10 years old. Think I been to 6 funerals before I hit 28, 3 of them being the closest family possible, the other 3 friends/fiance

1 Like

:point_down:

Physical fields in the stacks are:

• Amygdala Healing
  • All Purpose Anxiety Removal
  • The Outlook Retrainer
  • The Crucible of Stored Trauma

I now see that I also need to add Depression BeGone to the stacks.

Could be a type of subconscious self-sabotage where the subconscious mind uses the ego as a tool of resistance.
A strong indicator of trauma, so pay special attention to the trauma healing fields.

1 Like

Cool - some day I’ll learn to read the descriptions of the fields I purchase.

Crucible of stored trauma - I have it but it might not be needed for me as I’ve not really had much physical trauma, however an extreme amount of psychological - and If i’m not mistaken, crucible of stored trauma is mostly aimed towards physical?

1 Like

Is it possible to download the fields that aren’t on patreon, from youtube? Like alchemical revision of inner self love, trauma etc. Would be convenient to have them all in the same VLC playlist

Another note: Geez - played half the stack, then went out to get lunch, i had the most gloomy, depressed vibe, aura and feeling ever. I know it picks up with positivity later in the stack though

Those 4x childhood revisions are absolutely demolishing me, fatigued and slight depressed, i need a pick me up field after that one i think - probably torsion or plasmatron or something of the sort

If emotions are coming up that you need to release, then try to use Emotional Release afterwards.
For me personally, this helps a lot in releasing all the emotions that come to the surface with all of this trauma and childhood healing.

4 Likes

Yeah definitely, i feel super heavy after those. Thanks for the suggestion, i’ll try 2x emotional release

2 Likes

I’ll probably have to do some variation of this for when I work, a bit too heavy trauma and my work often requires me to be high and alert energy as I’m holding presentations and training sessions for companies

Perhaps all the self love fields (the positive ones) at work and then the trauma ones when I come home and can sit in my dark dungeon alone and suffer in silence for as long as it takes. I can imagine I’m going to feel a lot lighter once this healing is done, and probably have a much lighter aura/vibration in general and not be so intimidating to people

3 Likes

What do you feel about adding the smart tapper? Definitely trauma handling too

"Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a form of counseling intervention that stimulates acupressure points by pressuring, tapping, or rubbing these points while focusing on situations that represent personal fear or traumata. EFT draws on various theories of alternative medicine – including acupuncture, neuro-linguistic programming, energy medicine, and Thought Field Therapy (TFT). EFT also combines elements of exposure therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and somatic stimulation. It is best known through Gary Craig’s EFT Handbook, published in the late 1990s, and related books and workshops by a variety of teachers. EFT and similar techniques are often discussed under the umbrella term “energy psychology.”

3 Likes