Kinetic Quasi Crystal

A quasicrystal, is a structure that is ordered but not periodic. A quasi-crystalline pattern can continuously fill all available space, but there is no translational symmetry.

The atomic structure is very unique and called impossible sometimes.

Using this concept the added fields of M state, Gold, Silver, Iridium, Rhodium, Chromium, Platinum, Indium and Platinum.

All arranged in the quasi-crystalline pattern (and also a giant crystal in and around you, that constantly shifts in a torus formation)

Providing you with a unique insulation and positively charged energy pattern that move through the body’s energy system, it can help create a balance and harmony, and also a constantly shifting and refreshing insulation for when the environment becomes a little harder to bare.

These are inspired by some glass creations that have become quite popular as the new ‘crystal’.

Use as needed.

93 Likes

very interesting concept, thank you captain ! :pray:.

18 Likes

Omg! Instant buy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My Crystal heart doing a happy dance now

:drooling_face::drooling_face:

Thank you :heart:

@lilo :smirk:

Brw it didnt have the promo code :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @Captain_Nemo

17 Likes

Hmm im not sure if i should play this before bed or early in the morning :thinking:

What you guys think?

@_OM @Maoshan_Wanderer :hugs:

11 Likes

15 Likes

Dont want to be up all night haha sounds kinda energizing lol

7 Likes

This is hot off the presses. Prolly have to give it some time for gumroad databases to sync up with their coupon code.

Morning for most people.
NIght of astral traveling and not expecting to sleep. Sure play this. Think it would help.

Are we getting hugs now for answering questions??
That’ll work :smirk:

31 Likes

Thats what i thought and omg got butterflies reading that soooo playing this while staring at my astral portal all the night before my day off sounds like it haha

Yassss sir

15 Likes

And that picture art …

25 Likes

In what way harder to bare?

3 Likes

When it tires you up, drains you, exhausts you, throws you all over, depletes you, it’s polluted, chemically and energetically, it’s contaminated, dirty, at all levels and you feel that in your aura, body, mind, within etc.

25 Likes

Out of this world :earth_americas: :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Leaving this around here before :sleeping::sleeping: :

Imagine all this constantly filling you up, out, around :heart_eyes:

But then:

Like basically turn you into a vessel

:relieved:

I mean we already are but never again the same one.

Good night :kissing_heart:

37 Likes

Have you decided to be patient and wait for tomorrow morning or are you going for the Astral night? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s kinda everything lol

I was going more for the specific things this gives protection from coz it’s not mentioned.

Btw have you tried it and got anything to share?

2 Likes

Exploreview

Just saw the name and bought, as a fan of the other Quasi Crystal. First impressions about a “journey” that will most likely get more and more complex over time:

• There must be an invisible grid forming or another intercristalline communication going on because the 3 servitors placed respectively in an amethyst, aquamarine and labradorite + the custom galactic tag in my emerald pendant are emitting a different kind of vibration…

• … but that might just be me as well. I’m indeed vibrating but more at an energy body level. The “bigger” me or fraction of me seems to go through a Vibration of Creation process. More gently though.

• I charged my water and coffee while listening. Mstate cocktail it is. Subtly sugary but way different than the subtly sugary obtained with the Plasma Drink Charger. Reminds me of the taste of honeysuckles.

• No joke:

My region is quite hot during summertime and today is no exception. Immediate cooling effect with even goosebumps. I’ll “test” outdoors with other kinds of “challenging” environments too of course.

• Balance and harmony: my major indicator is always the mountain pose (Tadasana) and the tree pose (Vrksasana ← the lack of consensus for the transcription of those terms is annoying). That’s how I see how I’m doing. Today, both felt straight and extra rooted but at the same time graceful enough. Helped by the torus. Because indeed:

• I’m a semi-dancer. The few movements that I did while listening were melting one into the other, as if led by that torus. So I’m just speculating but this fields might offer some extra coaching for bodily practices.

That’s it for the drafty pre-review. Thank you for this monoatomic gem!

43 Likes

Fire release! Thanks, Captain and team.

7 Likes

Thanks man.There will hopefully be more reviews like urs until the sale ends.I feel it is insta buy,but as always I like to gather information before making final decision.Frankly,I dont even understand what this audio specifically does.

2 Likes

Btw guys, reminder to use a US VPN for gumroad to avoid the vat (for Germany at least). I already saved quite a bit through this

14 Likes

paid 70$ vat last time :skull:

not mad just saying, could have bought this field with the money

6 Likes