Alchemical Zircon and Danburite

WoooHoooo!!! :partying_face:
Just bought Alchemical ZaD with our Holiday Discount from Dream & SammyG!

10 Likes

Glad this is getting a bump. For people just buying it, I must say that I find this field to be super powerful and it can overwhelm you depending on what it brings up or works through. I got much better results with this when I have been using it once a week or every few days when drawn to it rather than everyday. Itā€™s also powerful enough when used in a stack after Quasi to be played just once. If you are drawn to listen to it on loop or most often you will probably need some emotion release and internal alchemical crucible afterwards to balance out any overwhelm of drained feelings.

8 Likes

Holiday discount? :eyes:

1 Like

Details in the Announcements section. Check it out.

4 Likes

I got it :partying_face::partying_face:!
Thanks to this post ā†’ Experiences with the different Crystals/Stones/Quasi

5 Likes

Hello, did/do you play Zircon before or after BoL? :pray:
Iā€™m curious because I use it before BoL and after Kinetic Quasi Crystal in my main stack.

1 Like

I think i used both orders but

It doesnt matter as long as KQ is before both

KQ
BoL
A&Z

1 Like

Itā€™s not on Patreon because itā€™s Energetic Alchemy, not Sapien Medicine. May be able to purchase somewhere in the future, but right now the YouTube says ā€œI hope you enjoy this channel exclusive track and energyā€

3 Likes

Energetic Alchemy tracks are often for sale on Spotify, Amazon Music, and iTunes. Search for the Energetic Alchemy label, not Sapien Medicine.

(Or you could sign up for Patreon and download it before you leave for India.)

Just got this, and wow, as of now my favorite. Itā€™s like my mind awakened and it seemed like the body followed as I felt like running around the block. And now I have it paired with a couple you suggested thanks.

7 Likes

I was still hesitating about this field yesterday. After buying it, I like it very much. It makes me feel every energy in my body is open. It reminds me of plasma flowers.

6 Likes

Hello dear, any reasoning for danburite used after blueprint @anon51280824
and for you my dear, before as you mention it is a primer @Desiree
Thanksā€¦ā€¦
Cannot decide

2 Likes

Because (to me tho) BoL clears everything around from within outwards like a flower of life expanding while unfolding and resetting, releasing cleaning etc

So whatever audio played after would just go straight to work where its needed.

And in this case (to me, again) Dunburite feels like if it was the second and third level of the same BoL energy reaching higher ā€œspecialā€ places to create an even deeper connection, it feels like its faster and thicker (the energy) and in sync after BoL

I have also tried it after. But i dont know i feel more a Primer BoL than D.

But as you combined both views on the same that are different. Desireeā€™s and mineā€¦you can confirm that its up to each persons experience, its always different so i think you should just try both ways and see what You feel and like :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just listened to this again (itā€™s been a while) and I had the same experience, wowā€¦ I donā€™t know what happened, but the difference is huge and undeniable. I didnā€™t even look for effects, but just could not help but notice how I felt so good and light afterwards, as if a huge weight was lifted from my core area. A literal gem :sparkles: Thank you again Captain :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I listened to this for the first time, right before BPOL.

Iā€™m finding it much easier to forgive people I havenā€™t forgiven, today. And I also find it easier to forgive myself but still want to atone for things, not in a shameful way though. In a way like, I just want to raise the vibration of the planet.

So itā€™s helping me be a better person. A person I remember from many years ago before some things happened. Itā€™s helping me to see things with emotional complexity for what they are and not so much in black and white.

Note: I also listened to be a kinder more patient person yesterday (and zealot of positive change before bed) so Iā€™m not going to pretend that doesnā€™t have something to do with it. But my being made a marked noticeable shift after listening to zircon and danburite and BPOL.

Initial thoughts. If you donā€™t have BPOL, pair it with be a kinder more patient person and see how you feel :heart:

11 Likes

zircon before or after chakra series?

chakra series in this order?

1 Sacral and Base
2 Throat Chakra
3 Heart and Solar Plexus
4 Crown & Ajna

I would do Z&D after the chakras because Iā€™d want the chakras cleared and repaired before aligning them. Thatā€™s just my preference.

3 Likes

Good point
Thanks!

1 Like

My personal preference differs and Iā€™d indeed play the Alchemical Zicron before the chakra series,

to create the inner environment that is cleared and primed, do a major cleanse before starting, and bring some aliveness to the energy body :slight_smile:

The benefits of this one are not really contained within these words. Itā€™s an experience of its own. But the many preferences at least show there are many ways to experience it. The order in many cases doesnā€™t really matter :)

3 Likes

Gracias Desiree :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes