Alchemical Zircon and Danburite

Before :) it’s the perfect prime for these deeper soul level kind of fields :)

I’d add it once or twice after too :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:, thanks ,will try that . Also @Desiree would the Zircon crystal aspect of this field , stimulates growth for all the chakras as well ? It states( Google description from above ), that it combines all the chakras strengths by aligning them .
Would it be my bad to presume that it also stimulates growth for all of them ?

2 Likes

This is my personal opinion, but growth comes in many ways, to be able to “combine strengths” you must let go of what keeps this strength down in the first place. To be able to align chakras you will also need to rebalance them. Growth in the form of strengthening and realignment is what this field does yeah.

It doesn’t hurt to add the energy blockage removal with chakra growth field or a specific chakra you want to focus on from the chakra audios. If anything it will mostly enhance your chakra experience.

9 Likes

Aight , will definitely take note of that , thanks @Desiree , really appreciate it :blush:

3 Likes

@Kyle_Reese wheres your revieeeew

@Kay i just noticed now that you got this one on the same day I told you about it!

@Destinus you’re next :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

Yes I did! :wink: Thank you for reminding me of this gem! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Review coming soon :wink:

4 Likes

How much per day do you usually listen to it?

WoooHoooo!!! :partying_face:
Just bought Alchemical ZaD with our Holiday Discount from Dream & SammyG!

10 Likes

Glad this is getting a bump. For people just buying it, I must say that I find this field to be super powerful and it can overwhelm you depending on what it brings up or works through. I got much better results with this when I have been using it once a week or every few days when drawn to it rather than everyday. It’s also powerful enough when used in a stack after Quasi to be played just once. If you are drawn to listen to it on loop or most often you will probably need some emotion release and internal alchemical crucible afterwards to balance out any overwhelm of drained feelings.

8 Likes

Holiday discount? :eyes:

1 Like

Details in the Announcements section. Check it out.

4 Likes

I got it :partying_face::partying_face:!
Thanks to this post → Experiences with the different Crystals/Stones/Quasi

5 Likes

Hello, did/do you play Zircon before or after BoL? :pray:
I’m curious because I use it before BoL and after Kinetic Quasi Crystal in my main stack.

1 Like

I think i used both orders but

It doesnt matter as long as KQ is before both

KQ
BoL
A&Z

1 Like

It’s not on Patreon because it’s Energetic Alchemy, not Sapien Medicine. May be able to purchase somewhere in the future, but right now the YouTube says “I hope you enjoy this channel exclusive track and energy”

3 Likes

Energetic Alchemy tracks are often for sale on Spotify, Amazon Music, and iTunes. Search for the Energetic Alchemy label, not Sapien Medicine.

(Or you could sign up for Patreon and download it before you leave for India.)

Just got this, and wow, as of now my favorite. It’s like my mind awakened and it seemed like the body followed as I felt like running around the block. And now I have it paired with a couple you suggested thanks.

7 Likes

I was still hesitating about this field yesterday. After buying it, I like it very much. It makes me feel every energy in my body is open. It reminds me of plasma flowers.

6 Likes

Hello dear, any reasoning for danburite used after blueprint @anon51280824
and for you my dear, before as you mention it is a primer @Desiree
Thanks……
Cannot decide

2 Likes