Alchemical Zircon and Danburite

This is an interesting combination, the Zircon crystal is based on a 4.4 Billion Years Old one found in Australia and has survived tumbling trips down rivers, burial deep in the crust, heating, squeezing and a tectonic ride back to the surface over the course of a vastly immense amount of perceivable time.

This is then combined with Danburite to provide something new with a deeply rich energetic history.

Confirmed: Oldest Fragment of Early Earth is 4.4 Billion Years Old | Live Science

Zircon Crystal is a very popular and bright gemstone used for its spiritual and physical healing properties. It represents happiness, prosperity, chastity, positive energy, honor, purity, and spiritual protection. It is associated with all the chakras and can combine their strengths by aligning them. (google)

Danburite is a calcium boron silicate that belongs to the silicate class of minerals.
Danburite is one of the lesser known minerals even though it is a relatively common mineral.
​It was officially named after the place in which it was first discovered in 1839 - Danbury, Connecticut (USA).

Danburite enhances your brain function and information processing. It has been known to help allergies and other allied conditions.
This stone has a strong detoxifying action when treating the liver and the gallbladder. It will enhance and heal problems with muscular and motor functions.

Danburite is a calming stone that centers you and assists you in speaking your mind without hurting others feelings. It enables you to speak your truth without retribution.

Use as needed in your gemstone meditations and journeys.

56 Likes

Just the essence of perfection! So many of the qualities I was searching for - all in one blissful field. Thanks Captain and Team! :slight_smile:

23 Likes

FYI: In addition to the information in the description, I was thought that Danburite is also helpful for those who want to contact angels (guardian angels, angels, archangels, etc.).

21 Likes

Woohoo better and better! :grinning:

12 Likes

@anon46520955 this has your name written all over it! Hope this brightens your Monday :gem::blue_heart::dizzy:

9 Likes

Zircons are not very costly and are easily available. They are very commonly used in imitation jewelries. Its uses are:

• It augments physical and mental strength of its wearer and is good for meditation.
• It helps in bringing visions and dreams to reality.
• It provides physical, emotional and spiritual balance.
• It brings abundance and prosperity to the family of the wearer.
• Zircon is is a very good stone for women. It helps them get along better with other women and gain superiority.
• It provides clear passage to blocked energies in the body and brings overall harmony.
• In the matters of Health, Zircon is a blessing to the people who have abdominal problems or diseases of the genitalia or reproductive system.
• Zircon helps in curing dizziness and muscle problems.
• It can be worn in necklaces, rings, pendants and bracelets. Besides beauty.
• This stone helps in enhancing the memory of the wearer.
• It helps in preventing migraine attacks and the weariness that comes with old age.
• It helps in healing the lungs, bronchial and general respiratory problems.
• It brings peace and purity to the heart.
• It is also said to be good for pregnant women and in giving them the strength to give birth.
• Zircon makes the wearer inquisitive and increases their interest in science and in the knowledge of the truth.
• This stone is known to be beneficial to those who have allergies or are suffering from asthma.
• It gives a strong feeling of confidence and strength to the wearer.
• It is believed that this stone possesses magical abilities which help in erasing negativity and the feelings of deception from the mind of the person who wears it.
• It has been used as a symbol of purity for many years.

20 Likes

Why Would You Use Zircon Crystal?

If you feel that people easily walk all over you and treat you like a second choice, use Zircon Crystal to increase your integrity, dignity, and self-respect to ensure you do not let anyone treat you less than what you are worth.

Zircon Crystal comes with the power to bring wisdom to you if you use it rightly and can even add honor in your life.

For all those who are too timid and shy away from expressing themselves, you should use the powers of this beautiful crystal to bring more confidence to yourself.

Possessing Zircon Crystal can also be quite helpful if you usually find it hard to get out of tricky and dangerous situations in life since this stone can help you navigate difficult waters.

If you want to become a significant member of the society who is admired and looked up to, Zircon Crystal is the right tool for you because it enables you to grow into a valued and great person.

You should also keep Zircon Crystal nearby if you want to bring positive and especially huge changes in yourself for complete transformation and revolutionization.

Furthermore, it will highly benefit you to use this stone if you are lost in the depths of darkness and depression because the power of this stone will instill in you a true desire to live life fully.

Plus, you can even use Zircon Crystal as a good luck charm as it is known to bring brighter luck to the wearer.

And if your professional or personal life is deeply affected by stress and mental burden, you should try reducing your stress using a Zircon Crystal.

In addition, if you are someone who is always hyperactive and cannot find the right outlet for emotions such as anger, use Zircon Crystal to calm yourself down and attain composure.

By improving mental growth, it can help you in enhancing your brain functions and thoughts, along with making you more willing to accept differences between yourself and others.

If you are someone who cannot resist temptation and always falls for it, use Zircon Crystal which will help you stay away from such strong pulls.

19 Likes

Since Zircon Crystal is often associated with breakthroughs, you should keep one nearby at all times during a period when you wish to introduce a major change in life or aim to hit a very high goal.

Moreover, the ability of this crystal to protect you from harm is so powerful that ancient people used it to protect themselves against human and natural threats both.

Additionally, your problem-solving skills can be enhanced by Zircon Crystal and you will find it easier to deal with troublesome circumstances.

Zircon Crystal can also make you a more considerate and empathic person who supports those in desperate need of help.

If you are someone who easily gives up and cannot hold his ground, this is the perfect stone for you because it will make you more persistent.

Also use this stone to bring stability in your life and to stay grounded, particularly if you face many fluctuations in your personal or professional life.

Students might want to use this crystal for its healing ability to increase intellectual level.

Zircon Crystal has the ability to enhance your intuition which will make you a more shrewd and wise person.

Similarly, your thinking powers can also be intensified with regular use of Zircon Crystal, leading to safer and more responsible decisions in life.

Furthermore, if you have unfortunately been affected by the passing away of a close relative or friend, Zircon Crystal can help you overcome your deep feelings of loss.

Most importantly, especially in today’s times, it is very important to have a deep sense of brotherhood and keep yourself completely detached from homophobic, racist, and misogynistic feelings – all of which Zircon Crystal can help you with.

Zircon Crystal: Meanings, Properties and Powers - The Complete Guide. here you have everything its too long

20 Likes

Oh, the fifth stone audio. I can feel the power already.
thanostime

And my brain too lol. Definitely some very strong cognitive effects on this one. I can feel my brain being worked in a different way when compared to other brain-related audios. The whole brain is being worked and I’m feeling strong tingles, mainly on both sides of the head. Expecting a unique cognitive effect for this reason.

My nose breathing tremendously improved in a few minutes as well. Of all the effects this was the one that surprised me the most. I can’t remember the last time I breathed that well! If you have problems with that, I can already say this field is a must.

I was going to post the .gif and go to sleep, but listening to this field 2 times gave so much mental energy that when I saw it, I was writing a review already :face_with_monocle:

Thanks Dream and anyone who may have contributed to the creation of this field. I think I’ve never breathed so well :upside_down_face:

36 Likes

Somebody please give it some stars much appreciated :pray:t5:

13 Likes

:hugs::heart:

9 Likes

done ;)

7 Likes

Tried to pay with PayPal the usual way i do but it doesn’t seem to work this time paypal doesn’t show as an option for me someone else who got this problem or is it just me then i will change my device

1 Like

omg this music.

i woke up a while ago just to use the restroom, saw this and couldnt wait to play it. now here i am in the middle of the night and darkness in my room listening to this, unexpectedly shredding tears.

im bitting my tongue so i wont say anything else, but i just hope whoever gets this discovers what I did from the 1st play

:heart::heart::heart: much love @Captain_Nemo and thank you for this.

lol edit:

and just as i closed the phone to go back to zzzz:

:slight_smile:

16 Likes

it does to me when i directly click from a post.

so i have to open a new window on browser and go to gumroad, sign in etc and then it shows paypal option

4 Likes

done

4 Likes

Thanks to all the People leaving a star or multiple stars🙏🏾
@anon46520955 sadly it doesn’t work for me but i will find a way :)

5 Likes

Let us know when you do. I haven’t been able to use PayPal even with all the ‘tricks’ provided.

2 Likes

Same i will if i find a solution :smiley:

2 Likes

I seem to recall people posting some new tricks this weekend for the latest version of Gumroad/PayPal in the Cant pay with paypal on gumroad :( thread.

(Of course if that doesn’t work, Sammy has offered to send an invoice and fields directly to members who DM him.)

4 Likes