A powerful combo for a powerful you! šŸ‘ 

Soo in celebration of my 100th attempt to actually stick to something and be consistent with it annd making a success on the 101th time I thought to share with you this powerful combo I have been doing!

I realized I havenā€™t shared this with anyone before so let me tell you about this!

This is a combo I have been playing around with! I first started experimenting with it for higher transcendental kind of energy, BUT Iā€™ve been using this with the intent of Personal Power and itā€™s been super hot in here :fire: !

So let me start off by talking about some of the other fields we have that can help with personal power as well, then Iā€™ll talk about this combo and why it works best with these audios, or just on its own!

One of the best audios we have for clearing out energies, putting you in a reset, saturate you with divine power is: Alchemical Holy Light.

New Release: Alchemical Holy Light

My experience with this field has been nothing short of leveling up! Whenever I loop this one overnight I wake up next day and I feel really in charge, my energy feels really cleared up, my body feels nourished! My heart feels nurtured and my mind thinks in sharp clarity!

And everything just flows really :D Iā€™m talking about whatever was stopping me is now in the past, there isnā€™t a way it could think of returning back, or ever having that effect on me.

And I thoughtā€¦ We are talking personal power and this is exactly the kind of energies you wanna have!

Next, the exquisite touch of the holy light: Holy Tower of Power.

The Tower of Power (Holy Light)

Now, the name is perhaps looking at me like :smirk::smirk:

This one isnā€™t as light as Alchemical Holy Light, itā€™s actually pretty strong! but it is the Light that fills you up in your power! It is the malleable form of Alchemical Holy Light, already shaped up for you, presented to straighten up your core and back alike! And your inner being, of course :slight_smile:

What I love about this one is that you really feel the energies building up in your stomach, and this is where the focus of the combo isā€¦ The idea here is all the Personal Power energy is stored mainly In your stomach area, that golden radiance of energy, which coincidentally also has most of your ego in there!

The ego, is also related to your Self Concept, and that has a big role on shaping up your personal power!

One thing I also love about this field is the addition of Essence of Faith and Prayer, which is one of the most important energies when it comes to personal power.

Iā€™m not talking about the faking confidence type, or the imposing one, Iā€™m talking about pure power of your soul that radiates into your whole being and out into the world. A true knowing of your own self, a level of unshakeable trust into the universe, and a deep knowing of the existence of all what pulls you together, inside. A deep restoration of energies, a flourishing of the soul and an unbreakable trust.

A level of comfort with reaching out for more coming from the security you have with yourself.

And having a renewed Faith is one of the good golden pillars you wanna create for yourself!

The focus here is on two things: Cleansing, but in
an empowering way. And, renewing Solar Plexus energies that help you with your innate power!

Now there comes my favorite crystals! Sometimes itā€™s really hard to choose between those crystal fields! They just seem to ignite a special part and each time is a different experience!

For this, Iā€™m choosing Alchemical Zircon and Danburite.

Alchemical Zircon and Danburite

This one here is set on a transformative journey with you! As it clears out your chakras and connects you to your highest self, your truest authentic self, as it removes any and all blockages standing in your way of becoming your best self.

Iā€™d actually compare this field to Major Blueprint in its cleansing and crystallizing chakra effects, but thatā€™s for another topic :slight_smile:

You may notice some effects of ā€œsinking in too deep into yourselfā€ if you havenā€™t played this one before, or havenā€™t picked it up in a long time :smiley:

And it also suits the energies of the holy light fields :slight_smile:

But if you are casually wondering whatā€™s the crystal for the ultimate personal power, the joyous crystal with its fast paced spread with Mstate Gold, Iā€™d say itā€™s definitely Alchemical Garnet!

Alchemical Garnet: New Release

So now, on to the combo :smiley:

These previous fields are the very optional way to enhance the combo, yet the effects from keeping up with them is incomparable to any other field I have used.

Now the combo is all made of the golden treasures of the free fields!

And, all the energies come in golden hues as well :smiley:

You will need :nail_care:

Base: Jindan - The Golden Elixir
Core: The Star - Arcana Aechetypes
Flow to the Mind: Ojas Refined and Defined - Dream Seeds

And thatā€™s it :D itā€™s the most powerful combo for developing solar energies I have tried to date!

Before Jindan release the combo was only The Star + The Ojas, and now that we have this treasure I couldnā€™t resist testing it!

The idea here is to build and compress specific energies of The Star, the energies of the Solar Plexus, the energies of growth, and the energies of fulfillmentā€¦ And transforming these energies to reach your mind and beyond through Ojas.

And now that we have Jindan the base is even better :smiley:

The reason Iā€™m adding the Holy Light fields is the deep cleansing of any energies it offers, while also adding empowering Light to you, saturating your whole energy with Light before you start adding in more.

The crystal field is here to focus on your deeper parts, cleanse your Chakra, align you with your truest expressions.

So this trio played right before the combo gives a massive uplifting and empowering boost to it!

Also the cleaner your energies are the more likely you will stay in this empowered energies and be able to cultivate it.

Sooo!! You can have all the fun with this combo, we have so many fields that can help with the whole personal power energy, some of these that come to my mind now are:

1. Heart and Solar Plexus
  2. Soul Restoration (core).
  3. The Breathe of the Belly
  4. A Belly full of Laughter
  5. Innocence
  6. Leo Energy from Dream Seeds
  7. Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian
  8. Alchemical Garnet
  9. The Tower - Energetic Alchemy
  10. The Emperor - Energetic Alchemy
  11. The Chariot - Energetic Alchemy
  12. The Magician - Energetic Alchemy

Each of these help with a different part of your power, for instance, Ruby and Carnelian helps with Mental Strength and Agility, while the Magician helps with drawing the ability and energy of doing. Fields like Innocence make you go out to the world with less weight carried on your shoulder and more heart energy, etc.

It is also important to mention that the other side of working on your personal power is ultimately your back energies, for this, you can use:

Chi to Bone Marrow and/or Bone Marrow Enhancement
The Spinal Tapper + Neck Hump and Reversal

For now, the focus here is on the solar plexus power and ways to draw in, develop, and grow these energies.

Then again you can have your fun and mix some fields in! Maybe you would like to add Alchemical Garnet, or want to clear up your solar plexus first! Perhaps the energies of Leo sound captivating to you! Or you wanna start off with a round of Soul Restoration.

You can also manifest more strength energy with the Cone of Power! You can use the energy to both release any unwanted energies from your solar plexus, the concept of personal power, and use it to manifest more of this energy!

And for a luxury addition, you can add The Light of Savitur to your new sunny mind! :)
Thank you @Bali

All up to you, the point is just to include this combo, you can even just throw it in the middle of your stack!

Jindan
The Star
The Ojas.

Thatā€™s it :) really simple but so powerful like no other!

Iā€™ve been wanting to share this tip for a very long time, I have no idea how I never shared it with anyone really! I hope this helps everyone who reads this! :star2:

Thank you for making it to here :) :heart::tophat:

82 Likes

Big heartfelt thank you to you @Desiree for sharing this magic with us! :pray: :pray: :pray:

And so well timed for me! Am adding this to my morning stack immediately!

Exciting times ahead! :blush:

7 Likes

thank you for share this Desiree
very informative and helpful for the people in this journey, i take notes

5 Likes

Thank You for this posting Desiree!

Many of these I am already listening to! Yay! Some are new to me!
Iā€™ma gonna check ā€˜em out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Big thank you right back to you!!

Such a great way to start the day! I usually just have to throw it in my night stack, otherwise Iā€™d just forget about it until midnight or something! :smiley:

Sounds like the mornings ahead are full of sunny powers for you ;)

6 Likes

I take notes from you sir! :tophat:

Iā€™m right along in this journey man! :slight_smile:

Thank you @Freakzilla!! :heart:

4 Likes

Ahh yes thatā€™s actually the beauty of it! Most of these are already in our stacks! Specially with the new releases like Jindan. But, combined together the golden hues come shining through!

Thank you @Premintarsia!

4 Likes

Many Thanks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Light of savitur would work well in here somewhere lol

2 Likes

Thank you Madam will try now

1 Like

Thanks for a new game to play during the coming week.

Was there any particular thought(s) behind choosing this order?

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to share this. Iā€™ve been looking for that extra ā€œpushā€ to finally grab Alchemical Holy Light. Itā€™s nice to have people sharing their powerful combos and experiences. It really helps everyone sort things out better, especially since weā€™re all using fields seeking (often similar) positive changes in the best time. We have threads for fields, but admittedly reading stack combos and the reasoning behind someoneā€™s selection is pretty fun. Great work Desiree ~

8 Likes

Absolutely! You know when I first got this one I SO wanted to get Tower of Holy Power first, I was more attracted to the idea of ā€œStanding up in Lightā€

But, I made the choice to experience Light first, in all its purity, and all its washing everything away effects. Just the purest version of Light.

It really feels like a holy river pushing everything out in and streaming in all the purity inside, saturating me, immersing me in this Light.

And this effect is something I havenā€™t found anywhere else with any other field, not even its adjacent Tower of Holy Light!

Thank you!! :heart: :tophat:

6 Likes

Yes!! I thought about adding this as a luxurious addition, but I have been trying to hone my focus in and beā€¦ less all over the place :joy::joy:

I am more intrigued to add it in now however :joy:

Of course, the idea here is to compress the solar plexus energies and transform them into a microcosmic orbit of collected and produced Ojas! That way they fulfill your whole body, make it to your mind, and also an added resource for the ojas transformation! But one that is focused on the Solar Plexus energies

Also, the energies of the Star field that mean with Spiritual Fulfillment, Personal Power, and their placing in the Solar Plexus :)

12 Likes

Absolutely!! One thing I love about the ā€œnew cultureā€ we also have here on forums now is how we have been shifting to a more collaborative work

And so I think the idea of sharing combos and stacks that have worked best, while it has been practiced here long time ago, I think we have been seeing more building on revolving around it :)

Today, I also received a PM from a member who thought of another combination to stack Jindan :)

And I absolutely love this :)

Iā€™d also like to credit @Gnosticmedic27 for thinking about this combo early on :)

13 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to share your answer to my question!

1 Like

Very powerful trio.
Ive been saving my money for now but,

Tower of Power
Jindan
Star
Ojas

Very clear minding

4 Likes

OMG yes!! :heart::heart::heart::tada::tada::tada:

Thanks for trying it out and leaving your review!!

1 Like

Lovely post @Desiree and thank you for sharing this. Where can I get the Star audio? And the holy light ones? I donā€™t see in Patreon. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you sparkles!

The Star audio you can find it on YouTube

The Star (1.0) - YouTube

And Holy Light is a paid field, if youd like to use an alternative from YouTube you can use either

Energy Body Blockage Removal
The Mana Circuits
Deep Organ Cleanse (the whole album is focused on cleansing the energy body)

+Essence of Faith and Prayer

Ojas and Jindan are thankfully available on YouTube and Patreon :)

8 Likes