The Golden Elixir

New Release on streaming, The Golden Elixir

Links below pic :) (no description as of yet)

The Golden Elixir on Apple Music

Also up on Sapien Medicine YouTube

The Golden Elixir on YouTube

No description as of yet but wanted to post it - If someone could post the Spotify link, that would be awesome (yes I’m an Apple Music guy barf lol :joy:… my husband thinks I’m insane that I don’t have Spotify).

Happy New Year!

72 Likes

Until Mao, if he wishes to, shows up to gives us more details about Jindan here is a nice article: Jindan (Golden Elixir) - From The Encyclopedia of Taoism

Authors of alchemical texts often call their tradition the Way of the Golden Elixir (jindan zhi dao ).

Gold (jin ) represents the state of constancy and immutability beyond the change and transiency that characterize the manifested world.

As for dan , or “elixir,” lexical analysis shows that the semantic field of this term — which commonly denotes a variety of red — evolves from a root-meaning of “essence,” and that its connotations include the reality, principle, or true nature of an entity, or its most basic and significant element, quality, or property.

[…]

Chen Zhixu and other authors emphasize that the inner elixir is possessed by every human being, and is a representation of one’s own innate realized state. Liu Yiming (1734-1821) expresses this notion as follows:

Human beings receive this Golden Elixir from Heaven. . . .
Golden Elixir is another name for one’s fundamental nature, formed out of primeval inchoateness (huncheng, a term derived from the Daode jing). There is no other Golden Elixir outside one’s fundamental nature. Every human being has this Golden Elixir complete in himself: it is entirely realized in everybody. It is neither more in a sage, nor less in an ordinary person. It is the seed of Immortals and Buddhas, and the root of worthies and sages. (Wuzhen zhizhi, chapter 1)

Beautiful field :innocent:

49 Likes

I only know that 金 Jin is Golden, and 丹 Dan …well I’m not sure, but it’s the same Dan as in 丹田 dantian

9 Likes

And it’s been here for 4 hours!!

That’s insane!

I’m just listening! Incredible!

Must be experienced in some dedicated time too :)

25 Likes

Obligatory will this be on Patreon?

5 Likes

I can’t find it on Spotify. I was trying to find the energetic alchemy albums to download. I have Spotify but I have dedicated the stock Apple Music app into my sapien app and want everything on there. I’m just missing the energetic alchemy album mp3s that aren’t on patreon. I also was unable to find them on gumroad/the sapien shop/enlightened states.

Currently I have them on Spotify but it would be nice to have all my fields in one app that’s dedicated just for fields.

8 Likes

Maybe this helps with manifestation?

5 Likes

Or maybe an all over physical healing idk

6 Likes

Happy new year :slight_smile: !

Edit: it is 12oclock in Sweden :)

21 Likes

Happy New Year beautiful people

9 Likes

also can mean elixir

anyways this, is more closer to that base cultivators,
or rather the idea of ‘cultivating’ or building a base in the dantian (lower)
or a solid structure made out of gold, to create a new alchemy
it transmutes and enhances the function to be that of higher superconductive material
(m state gold)
while also enhanced and refined with the energetic legends and power of the legendary elixirs themselves.
(a lot of Asian emperors were poisoned in their search for this as well)
here there is no harm of that.
but its also a base on which to build power.

122 Likes

What would this help with? I’m a little slow, didn’t quite understand the meaning or concept behind this field 🥲😆

21 Likes

Wow! Super cool! Thank you and Happy New Year!

12 Likes

Thanks that sounds awesome and happy new year :D

9 Likes

Confirmed, a Minor Blueprint of Power after this… Pretty incredible.

First time I feel its swirling power so strong.

Happy new year Cap :pray:

48 Likes

damn, new year fireworks you are making there.

59 Likes

Thank you :heart:
And happy new year!!

14 Likes

yes happy new year and thank you for this release as always, this looks epic
13 minutes past midnight here

17 Likes

Soul restoration series after this :eyes:

12 Likes

Happy New Year 3
To All! Thank you for the beautiful release, Captain! :slight_smile:

16 Likes