Budget Soul Core Restoration

This is going to seem a funny question. I intend to buy Soul Core Restoration in the future, and am looking forward to its benefits, since everyone seems to rave about it. However, I do not currently have the funds to fork out on it. Therefore is there a budget way that I can replicate a portion of the strength of soul core through multiple audios in a stack? And what would that stack look like? Now I know I’m not going to get the full benefits of soul core restoration, and I can accept that for now until I buy the audio, but if I can eek out 30% of the benefits through different audios that would be great.
Any help would be much appreciated.

5 Likes

Jing related audios, aura and energy body repair (paid), ojas from YouTube, cord cutter from dream seeds, exorcism rite 2.0 to remove parasites

12 Likes

How about also adding the Golden Elixir?

6 Likes

On a side note, soul restoration also helps to strengthen the connection to god / source of creation or whatever you wanna call it. It also widens the flow of energy in those areas. And I doubt there are any free fields that would do that tho. So they those audios won’t replace it fully. But for free replacement this is your best bet.

4 Likes