The Golden Elixir

I can’t find it on Spotify. I was trying to find the energetic alchemy albums to download. I have Spotify but I have dedicated the stock Apple Music app into my sapien app and want everything on there. I’m just missing the energetic alchemy album mp3s that aren’t on patreon. I also was unable to find them on gumroad/the sapien shop/enlightened states.

Currently I have them on Spotify but it would be nice to have all my fields in one app that’s dedicated just for fields.

8 Likes

Maybe this helps with manifestation?

5 Likes

Or maybe an all over physical healing idk

6 Likes

Happy new year :slight_smile: !

Edit: it is 12oclock in Sweden :)

21 Likes

Happy New Year beautiful people

9 Likes

also can mean elixir

anyways this, is more closer to that base cultivators,
or rather the idea of ‘cultivating’ or building a base in the dantian (lower)
or a solid structure made out of gold, to create a new alchemy
it transmutes and enhances the function to be that of higher superconductive material
(m state gold)
while also enhanced and refined with the energetic legends and power of the legendary elixirs themselves.
(a lot of Asian emperors were poisoned in their search for this as well)
here there is no harm of that.
but its also a base on which to build power.

128 Likes

What would this help with? I’m a little slow, didn’t quite understand the meaning or concept behind this field 🥲😆

22 Likes

Wow! Super cool! Thank you and Happy New Year!

12 Likes

Thanks that sounds awesome and happy new year :D

9 Likes

Confirmed, a Minor Blueprint of Power after this… Pretty incredible.

First time I feel its swirling power so strong.

Happy new year Cap :pray:

48 Likes

damn, new year fireworks you are making there.

59 Likes

Thank you :heart:
And happy new year!!

14 Likes

yes happy new year and thank you for this release as always, this looks epic
13 minutes past midnight here

17 Likes

Soul restoration series after this :eyes:

12 Likes

Happy New Year 3
To All! Thank you for the beautiful release, Captain! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Damn I was loading up gumroad to buy this, thought for sure it was a new paid field :sweat_smile: Thanks for the new year blessing @Dreamweaver. This is going to help forge the perfect base to help us all flourish this year.

22 Likes

Golden Elixir is the fountain or water of life. It is the combination of saliva, hormonal fluids, and external essences that when mixed together become the Elixir of Immortality. Saliva has long been considered by Taoists as a key component for optimum health. Some Taoist texts recommend swallowing the saliva up to 1,000 times a day to promote physical healing. Thousands of years ago Taoists became aware of changes in the taste and consistency of saliva that accompanied meditative practices. They learned that by combining saliva with the hormonal fluids and essences released during sexual activities a powerful elixir is formed. Taoists believe that this Golden Elixir is not only a physical healing agent, but also is a major transformative agent in preparing for higher spiritual work.

75 Likes

Where would we place this in a playlist consisting of the Soul Restoration series and Negentropic 3 Treasures?

10 Likes

For a brief moment I was thinking jindan as in solidified golden core of xianxia (Chinese immortal cultivation fantasy fiction) cultivation systems. Used to spend too much time reading/watching xianxia.

9 Likes

About to loop this rn on Spotify. Thanks Dream!
Why didn’t I get a release announcement??

2 Likes