The Golden Elixir

Damn I was loading up gumroad to buy this, thought for sure it was a new paid field :sweat_smile: Thanks for the new year blessing @Captain_Nemo. This is going to help forge the perfect base to help us all flourish this year.

22 Likes

Golden Elixir is the fountain or water of life. It is the combination of saliva, hormonal fluids, and external essences that when mixed together become the Elixir of Immortality. Saliva has long been considered by Taoists as a key component for optimum health. Some Taoist texts recommend swallowing the saliva up to 1,000 times a day to promote physical healing. Thousands of years ago Taoists became aware of changes in the taste and consistency of saliva that accompanied meditative practices. They learned that by combining saliva with the hormonal fluids and essences released during sexual activities a powerful elixir is formed. Taoists believe that this Golden Elixir is not only a physical healing agent, but also is a major transformative agent in preparing for higher spiritual work.

72 Likes

Where would we place this in a playlist consisting of the Soul Restoration series and Negentropic 3 Treasures?

9 Likes

For a brief moment I was thinking jindan as in solidified golden core of xianxia (Chinese immortal cultivation fantasy fiction) cultivation systems. Used to spend too much time reading/watching xianxia.

9 Likes

About to loop this rn on Spotify. Thanks Dream!
Why didn’t I get a release announcement??

2 Likes

I have a strong feeling this is going to be one of my favorites ever made. Thank you for the New Years blessing, Captain! :pray:t3:

33 Likes

Absolutely incredible!!! The value of this field cannot be overstated!

29 Likes

It’s now available on Amazon for download.

13 Likes

Thanks you for this Captain.
Happy new year for everyone :star::clinking_glasses:

14 Likes

Happy new year colleagues :partying_face::+1:
And dream, thank you for this, grateful to you. :pleading_face:

8 Likes

What a fantastic field to usher in 2022!

The concepts of Golden Elixir are various: conceptual, internal alchemical, and external alchemical. The pills generated from a physical crucible via alchemical processes also can be Jindan.

Some alchemical texts describe the field of elixir to be threefold.

• The palace of Niwan in the head
  • The Palace of Zigong in the chest
  • The Ocean of Chi in the navel

Each of these three (roughly corresponding to Dantiens but these concepts historically seem to stem from Buddhist-influenced Daoist alchemy) house the three treasures - Jing (Essence), Qi (Lifeforce), and Shen (Spirit) - and their alchemies are different as they transform the entire being by specifically transforming the three Vajras (diamonds) - Body, Speech and Mind. Until these three are not refined and transformed into immortal light, the alchemy of Rainbow Body is not possible.

67 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Can I please have your thoughts on the above?

9 Likes

In fact, I’ve been playing around with the stack.

I am currently leaning towards placing this field at the end of:

• Soul Restoration series (seal)
  • Negentropic Three Treasures series (nurture)
  • The Golden Elixir (transform)

Not to forget the Crucible trio :smiley: - which IMO are some of the most important of the fields we have available today. I am still playing around with these … need to get a better hang of how they play within a longer stack. As of now, I am using the Crucible series on their own …

And then at some point, I want to bring in Microcosmic Orbit, but currently, I think with the above stack, it may/may not be necessary. I run my orbit mentally and using this stack feels like the after effect of running the orbits.

60 Likes

I agree. This stack right here is going to be my main daily stack with some other health fields at night.

18 Likes

This one’s a great combination too!

28 Likes

Thank you for the new year present :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Is this the same thing i make request to make this field a few months ago?

11 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo
And @Maoshan_Wanderer for the suggestions…
I just got my complete Negentropic Three Treasures and Crucible series this holiday sales… Can’t wait to try them and combine them with rainbow guide…

Happy new year to you all!

28 Likes

album cover looks like a bad ass mandala

20 Likes

I opened my iTunes and this came up … I’m a bit late to the party. Music is absolutely beautiful ……

Thank you

12 Likes