A powerful combo for a powerful you! đź‘ 

Thank you Madam will try now

1 Like

Thanks for a new game to play during the coming week.

Was there any particular thought(s) behind choosing this order?

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to share this. I’ve been looking for that extra “push” to finally grab Alchemical Holy Light. It’s nice to have people sharing their powerful combos and experiences. It really helps everyone sort things out better, especially since we’re all using fields seeking (often similar) positive changes in the best time. We have threads for fields, but admittedly reading stack combos and the reasoning behind someone’s selection is pretty fun. Great work Desiree ~

8 Likes

Absolutely! You know when I first got this one I SO wanted to get Tower of Holy Power first, I was more attracted to the idea of “Standing up in Light”

But, I made the choice to experience Light first, in all its purity, and all its washing everything away effects. Just the purest version of Light.

It really feels like a holy river pushing everything out in and streaming in all the purity inside, saturating me, immersing me in this Light.

And this effect is something I haven’t found anywhere else with any other field, not even its adjacent Tower of Holy Light!

Thank you!! :heart: :tophat:

6 Likes

Yes!! I thought about adding this as a luxurious addition, but I have been trying to hone my focus in and be… less all over the place :joy::joy:

I am more intrigued to add it in now however :joy:

Of course, the idea here is to compress the solar plexus energies and transform them into a microcosmic orbit of collected and produced Ojas! That way they fulfill your whole body, make it to your mind, and also an added resource for the ojas transformation! But one that is focused on the Solar Plexus energies

Also, the energies of the Star field that mean with Spiritual Fulfillment, Personal Power, and their placing in the Solar Plexus :)

12 Likes

Absolutely!! One thing I love about the “new culture” we also have here on forums now is how we have been shifting to a more collaborative work

And so I think the idea of sharing combos and stacks that have worked best, while it has been practiced here long time ago, I think we have been seeing more building on revolving around it :)

Today, I also received a PM from a member who thought of another combination to stack Jindan :)

And I absolutely love this :)

I’d also like to credit @Gnosticmedic27 for thinking about this combo early on :)

13 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to share your answer to my question!

1 Like

Very powerful trio.
Ive been saving my money for now but,

Tower of Power
Jindan
Star
Ojas

Very clear minding

4 Likes

OMG yes!! :heart::heart::heart::tada::tada::tada:

Thanks for trying it out and leaving your review!!

1 Like

Lovely post @Desiree and thank you for sharing this. Where can I get the Star audio? And the holy light ones? I don’t see in Patreon. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you sparkles!

The Star audio you can find it on YouTube

The Star (1.0) - YouTube

And Holy Light is a paid field, if youd like to use an alternative from YouTube you can use either

Energy Body Blockage Removal
The Mana Circuits
Deep Organ Cleanse (the whole album is focused on cleansing the energy body)

+Essence of Faith and Prayer

Ojas and Jindan are thankfully available on YouTube and Patreon :)

8 Likes

The star YouTube video is not available. Where can I buy the star and holy light audio?

3 Likes

Listen to Jindan while drinking liquid (water,cofffee, tea whatever). Then from the Book Energetic Addendum Est activate Jing while listening to ojas, then Star, then Zircon with Crystal Charger and Garnet with Crystal Charger.
Thank you for the tip @Desiree!

5 Likes

It is available for me.

Are you sure you searched under Sapien’s “Energetic Alchemy” label (The Star (1.0) - YouTube)?

I think you can buy the album that has The Star track through iTunes, Amazon and Spotify.

The Alchemical Holy Light can be purchased through teespring (https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/alchemical-holy-light?product=1277).

For your future convenience, you usually can find the purchasing information for a file by going to that field’s thread here on the forum. The first post in the thread usually has that information.

2 Likes

Really enjoying how one idea sparked a couple more stack ideas into it!! :).

I still enjoy my wealth and chi sigils every day! :slight_smile:

The Chi sigils also enhances everything added in there, from water manifestation to hydrogen accumulation to just charging water fields, or even the wealth sigil :slight_smile:

The stem cells sigil also enhances everything added to it!

Last night before I sleep I added mana circuits right after ojas and it felt like it brought all the ojas back and swimming inside my body! :)

Thanks for sharing man!

5 Likes

Use a VPN app. Some fields are only availble for certain countries (I dont have the country list), more likely a “bug” from youtube side.
Most of these “unavailable” fields on youtube usually are on Spotify as well, you can listen there, more convinient.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s right, I remember now there was a time where energetic alchemy was inaccessible for me, it lasted for a month until Sapien Med managed to work it out.

There is also the Sapien VPN on Google Playstore.

But the best option would be to directly purchase the album through Amazon.

5 Likes

Hello again!

I am trying sth. My logic tells me to put auric body repair and amniotic membane at the very beginning of every day.

I had the most hmmm definite expierience with armor of light and navigator of awe , played after auric repair audio. Felt fortified. As some of you may have read from my other posts: where i live i am under constant attack. That combo in that order made for a stable base for everything else. I did your stack after and then the mythic combo. never felt it so strong before.

From an other post from the forum i took the idea to play auric repair and then the three SR Audios. Was also a very strong effect. The feeling of being deeply repaired from all.

Also i think when one istens to ojas once an then ony activates the jing card a couple of times during the day the ojas will be created without listening to a second time for the day.

5 Likes

Yeah I think that’s the problem… Thanks

1 Like

@Desiree

Before Alchemical Light:

(or best used with the sun outside or in a garden/forest and visualizing a yellow golden sun in your stomach)

4 Likes