The Golden Elixir

Is this the same thing i make request to make this field a few months ago?

11 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo
And @Maoshan_Wanderer for the suggestions…
I just got my complete Negentropic Three Treasures and Crucible series this holiday sales… Can’t wait to try them and combine them with rainbow guide…

Happy new year to you all!

28 Likes

album cover looks like a bad ass mandala

20 Likes

I opened my iTunes and this came up … I’m a bit late to the party. Music is absolutely beautiful ……

Thank you

12 Likes

This is most likely a tip of the iceberg. I believe captain might make more fields based on this in future like he did with crucible or blueprint. Speaking of that I like to use blueprint of life after this one

18 Likes

I think Hakuin’s Healing Egg then Golden Elixir (an hour later once the chi has made its way down) would be a really nice combo as well! Trying it now!

32 Likes

Wow just swallowing your own saliva promotes healing? That’s news to me! I’ll be trying to swallow as much as possible while listening to this, as dirty as that sounds :sweat_smile:
Let me find out thots be on some healing shit lol

10 Likes

Literally just got done listening Hakuin’s Egg. About to blast this for a while, then minor blueprint. Then maybe the core series idk

6 Likes

8 Likes

Can this be considered a Chinese-alchemy version of the Internal Alchemical crucible?

10 Likes

Speaking of swallowing saliva… there is nothing worse than accidentally swallowing your own saliva and oil after oil pulling for 10 minutes… I did it yesterday. EEWWWWWWWW

13 Likes

On Patreon :grinning:

19 Likes

In the 8 Pieces of Brocade, at least in the version by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, one of the things you do after waking up (I think after tapping the skull) is to swallow the saliva without brushing the teeth!

May be some Taoists got greedy and invented kissing to steal the chi from others. :joy:

I hope this year will be filled with lots of kisses for everyone! :kissing:

14 Likes

o wow,that is a treasure!!! that fortifies the soul center!!! Thanks Sapien/ Dream!!!

9 Likes

This is insane. I’ve watched Chinese movie since i was a kid, and i really understand how “Elixir” is powerful. It’s like a treasure that a lot of movie talk about it.
Much appreciate Captain and happy new year!

14 Likes

That’s cool , curious to know more about it , care to share

2 Likes

In Taoist sexual alchemy, the mouth is one of the six gates through which energy is exchanged.

33 Likes

And now this is on Patreon (with a bunch of goodies)! Thanks @Captain_Nemo - 2022 started with a bang!

43 Likes

what are the other 5 gates? I am assuming the eyes and genitals are 2 of them?

5 Likes

Thank you for alerting me to this. It has a description too!

The Golden Elixir (Jindan)

“This closer to the idea of building or cultivating a base in the the dantian (lower) or a solid structure made out of gold, to create a new alchemy it transmutes and enhances the function to be that of higher superconductive material (m state gold) while also enhanced and refined with the energetic legends and power of the legendary elixirs themselves. (a lot of Asian emperors were poisoned in their search for this as well) here there is no harm of that. but it’s also a base on which to build power and you grow on your journey.”

I already used my Wow wow wow wow meme today. Too bad. Just wow.

42 Likes