The Golden Elixir

Three years of Dream Seeds found here:

5 Likes

Effects on me after 24 hours:

Dry lips, palate and tongue. Still producing saliva.
ā€œToxicā€ taste in mouth. It is my teeth fillings taste. The taste rarely comes to me (sometimes it does). Doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m losing them, but maybe I could.
Rambling mind? I have been speaking in the following way: I explain a foundation so the listener understand what Iā€™m about to say, then say what I did, then give the specific explanation for that.

Aka 161 wall texts sent to my girlfriend during a 2 hour period while she unsuspectably sleeps.

Many things could have contributed to this, Iā€™m just mentioning things possibly related to the field.

When I first saw it, I listened for a while before sleeping, then left it looping while sleeping. Had a nightmare I remember and other dreams I donā€™t. The feeling of the dreams was stressing and chaotic. I remember I thought it was interesting, and that all dreams together told only one story (not separate ones), so it wasnā€™t that bad.

Sensitive/graphic content

I must say I assumed this was about the lower dantien and in the gore nightmare I had there was hurting others on their stomach.
It was a sort of crappy videogame world where everyone moved slowly and awkwardly and were given two knives of the same size.
Since we all moved at the same speed and didnā€™t die immediately, you could say it was the intent to kill that determined the outcomes.
I must say I got knives slightly longer and thatā€™s why I survived. Sort of like cheating in the fundamental part of the game.
Could have been my preconceptions.

I think most of this can be related to the alchemy part of it, the mstate gold upgrade.

Iā€™m just glad it is actually Dreamweaverā€™s creation. I thought it could be an impostor or something else (cough* YouTube shenanigans *cough) as I rarely have weird dreams and probably never nightmares since using fields, independently of their purposes.

So I consider this actually my first genuine powerful experience with fields and change process. Other ones must have happened more in the background. I suspect it isnā€™t a field to loop while sleeping nonetheless :slightly_smiling_face: unless maybe after having worked with others.

Still Iā€™m saying I like it, but I found it peculiar that I had a nightmare and some weird dreams with a field playing. Could be the EMF radiation too xD

21 Likes

will you speak more to this bro?

5 Likes

金äø¹ itself is a quite mythical concoction and, as the description has mentioned, itā€™s highly toxic. I have no idea how this release works, but to me this seems to be a overly powerful one as a start of year 2022.

But to be real, which one ever is not powerful, eh.

12 Likes

I think we got plasma light and torsion fields around this time last year. Seems Captain likes to start a year with a BANGšŸ’£

17 Likes

Using this with plasma light and torsion plus a few others in a stack, felt it in my crown after the 1st listen, probably the mstate gold. Gonna use these 3 daily.

8 Likes

This can be paired with fields aimed at physical healing, right? Like DNA repair and plasma mito, maybe. Or should it be paired with more spiritual fieldsā€¦?

8 Likes

This has helped me ground myself for a while

14 Likes

I dont think you need the soul restoration audio after two loops of this. i experiment with that and the chakra card from Dreemseeeds. Works without a stop. before i was allways attacked when i used that card. now the energy from it flows where needed.

5 Likes

This is THE field for me guys. Incredible that we can access this for free. I have been listening to this twice daily since it came out and have since narrowed my playlists right down and felt the need for less fields in general. Plasma light + this + abundance mindset as my night/ sleep playlist every night and I now wake up every morning and I feel calm, balanced and overall solid in every aspect. I am finding less fluctuations in my energy and hence moods/ how grounded I am in general day to day life. This level of calm and balance is something I always strive for and tend to cultivate well but this field has felt like the missing piece to ensure I have the energy/ spirit levels to maintain my core essence 24/7.

May be TMI but I feel it may be worth sharing for others on this path*
Also an incredible aspect of this is itā€™s like I now have ā€˜Transmutation/ micro cosmicā€™ built into my energy system and I can call on it or automatically transmute sexual energies easier than it has ever been for me.

42 Likes

I have been missing out on the NFTs lately, so I have been spending whatever little time I have on The Golden Elixir.

Last midnight, as usual, I played my nightly stack, which changes every night, one series per night.

• Vibration Series
  • Core Restoration Series
  • Blueprint Series
  • The Crucible Series
  • Negentropic Three Treasures + Ojas Marrowed
  • Self-Realization Series

Last night, played the Negentropic Three Treasures + Ojas and then sat for meditation. Stilled the breath, put my attention on Navel, started reciting my mantra and let go. The Golden Elixir was playing in the background.

After sometime (not sure how long or how soon), my navel began to buzz like there were a hundred bees. Intense pleasure began to spread through the body and it felt like I was convulsing with intense pleasure. It felt like I was expanding and contracting at the same time. A few images from past lifetimes (or alternate dimensions) passed before the eyes - I consciously chose to release them and let go. I tried to control it (which is both my positive and negative aspect) - and eventually surrendered to whatever was happening and tried to just be a silent witness. After this, things settled down and a thick, honey like liquid dripped exactly four times on my tongue. It was sticky, very sweet and felt nourishing.

Interestingly, this dripping had happened many years ago when my teacher struck me with his finger on top of my head (Shaktipat), and once again last year when I was trying a field that Captain was developingā€¦ And The Golden Elixir seems to have recreated it. So in my case, the Elixir was literal and not metaphorical!

Amazing stuffā€¦

80 Likes

This one is truly a masterpiece. I am still surpised that Negentropic Jing/Chi/Shen series comes with this splendid capstone released on patreon.

13 Likes

today i ll try charging water with it. elixir???

edit: i have. i think it does charge water.

13 Likes

That thing works perfect when you drink the charged with it water. After that use the repel negativity Audio. Is a real treasure. Something that i wanted to have the whole time i am using those audios. It should be experienced to be percieved!!!

23 Likes

This field is amazing :heart_eyes:

I canā€™t believe itā€™s free.

18 Likes

aaaaah I get it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: zen warrior :crossed_swords::orange_heart:
Kinda - I know this is chigong
I just did multiple runs an open water swim, followed by a few hours of gardening with this field.
So spacious and focussed

Edit - I just read @Maoshan_Wanderers piece above saying that the energy underneath this could potentially be Buddhist influenced Taoist in originā€¦
Maybe that explains the zen vibes. Maybe itā€™s all the same at these levels tooā€¦

18 Likes

@abro Love this!! :)

8 Likes

Love chanting Om Mani Padme Hum while listening to this!

17 Likes

Note: Every Detox reaction will be subdued with two loops of HGF, two loops of Antioxidant formula and one loop Glutatione.

7 Likes

Thanks for the tips, I just happen to be listening it right now, about to listen to blue print of life next.

6 Likes