The Golden Elixir

The thought keeps coming to mind while this field is playing - immortal

12 Likes

Of course. Ancient Chinese emperors took jindan in pursuit for immortality. (although they died from jindan on the contrary)

14 Likes

If you are playing any alchemy audios such as ojas or the Chinese alchemy series, use this audio for multiply your effects and in terms of well being, this audio is probably the strongest Iā€™ve had in grounding. Itā€™s important to take care of your base

32 Likes

i made a bathtub with charged water with it, one loop with smartphoneā€¦ i could only stay in it for less minutes than the actual audio is and i was as new. felt all the energy of it in my sacrum and bellybutton. full efect. i recommend.

23 Likes

Whatā€™s this strange taste in my mouth while listening to it?

1 Like

Probably the elixier.

5 Likes

I thought elixir tastes sweet like honey.

3 Likes

Not one of my mini reviews, just a note: Iā€™ve seen people mention playing this field near their drinking water. Felt the need to try because Iā€™ve had nice results with infrared and plasma light drink charger and yes, this makes the water taste sweet. Not like candy, not even like a pinch of sweetener but the taste is there. Faint, enhancing. Pretty amazing!

9 Likes

This makes me salivate almost immediately every time
Very interesting

4 Likes

And run gold from within instead of from outside which Iā€™m used to

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but Iā€™m not understanding this last comment of yours. Could you please clarify what youā€™re meaning by ā€œrunning goldā€ and ā€œfrom withinā€ and ā€œfrom outsideā€? Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Run for gold within. Heā€™s talking about inner journey.

3 Likes

Use the gold from the inside this audio creates not as like from outside ie: the sun, to which he is accustomed to

2 Likes

Usually bring gold from outside, cosmic energy through top of head into energy systems, spine, chakras through body aura, now itā€™s inside, through like microcondria or something, through salvia, swallow then to the middle then goes to chakras etc. itā€™s hard to explainā€¦

6 Likes

I like this way of running gold, itā€™s more like I own it, itā€™s mine as opposed as coming from somewhere else, like cosmic energy. I like it, itā€™s comfortable and itā€™s mine! Not that cosmic gold isnā€™t mine! But different

7 Likes

Cosmic energy isnā€™t gold energy itā€™s just I run them through the body the same way, just to clarify

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Yo is this the same as the nectar of Athanea /liquid gold ?

1 Like

Canā€™t believe this priceless field is absolutely free. Captain, you are great :pray:

7 Likes

Share your experience.

3 Likes