A powerful combo for a powerful you! šŸ‘ 

The star YouTube video is not available. Where can I buy the star and holy light audio?

3 Likes

Listen to Jindan while drinking liquid (water,cofffee, tea whatever). Then from the Book Energetic Addendum Est activate Jing while listening to ojas, then Star, then Zircon with Crystal Charger and Garnet with Crystal Charger.
Thank you for the tip @Desiree!

5 Likes

It is available for me.

Are you sure you searched under Sapienā€™s ā€œEnergetic Alchemyā€ label (The Star (1.0) - YouTube)?

I think you can buy the album that has The Star track through iTunes, Amazon and Spotify.

The Alchemical Holy Light can be purchased through teespring (https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/alchemical-holy-light?product=1277).

For your future convenience, you usually can find the purchasing information for a file by going to that fieldā€™s thread here on the forum. The first post in the thread usually has that information.

2 Likes

Really enjoying how one idea sparked a couple more stack ideas into it!! :).

I still enjoy my wealth and chi sigils every day! :slight_smile:

The Chi sigils also enhances everything added in there, from water manifestation to hydrogen accumulation to just charging water fields, or even the wealth sigil :slight_smile:

The stem cells sigil also enhances everything added to it!

Last night before I sleep I added mana circuits right after ojas and it felt like it brought all the ojas back and swimming inside my body! :)

Thanks for sharing man!

5 Likes

Use a VPN app. Some fields are only availble for certain countries (I dont have the country list), more likely a ā€œbugā€ from youtube side.
Most of these ā€œunavailableā€ fields on youtube usually are on Spotify as well, you can listen there, more convinient.

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s right, I remember now there was a time where energetic alchemy was inaccessible for me, it lasted for a month until Sapien Med managed to work it out.

There is also the Sapien VPN on Google Playstore.

But the best option would be to directly purchase the album through Amazon.

5 Likes

Hello again!

I am trying sth. My logic tells me to put auric body repair and amniotic membane at the very beginning of every day.

I had the most hmmm definite expierience with armor of light and navigator of awe , played after auric repair audio. Felt fortified. As some of you may have read from my other posts: where i live i am under constant attack. That combo in that order made for a stable base for everything else. I did your stack after and then the mythic combo. never felt it so strong before.

From an other post from the forum i took the idea to play auric repair and then the three SR Audios. Was also a very strong effect. The feeling of being deeply repaired from all.

Also i think when one istens to ojas once an then ony activates the jing card a couple of times during the day the ojas will be created without listening to a second time for the day.

4 Likes

Yeah I think thatā€™s the problemā€¦ Thanks

1 Like

@Desiree

Before Alchemical Light:

(or best used with the sun outside or in a garden/forest and visualizing a yellow golden sun in your stomach)

4 Likes

Niiceee :D I have been letting my Rainbow Bird do something similar :))

Will try photosynthesis before but curiousā€¦ Why this one? :smiley:

I honestly love it :))

Probably my most energizing track besideā€¦ Plant growth :joy::joy:

1 Like

It makes your more receptive to absorb light like some sort of biophoton increaser.

There is one thing to infuse you with energy but being receptive and absorb it properly is also very important so it works synergistic with all other ā€œlightā€ fields.

Automated Pranayama too, itā€™s always a good idea to prime your body to draw more energy on his own.
(you can tell your rainbow to switch physical breathing to prana breathing and with each breath you gonna draw more prana)

In case one doesnā€™t have time or just want a fast charge he will notice such things gonna be way more effective than usual.

4 Likes

And iā€™m wondering you donā€™t use the Faravahar and Sekhmet for sun energy?

I ask the faravahar to draw me the masculine sun and sekhmet the feminine side of the sun power (earth sun + eternal sun at the same time)

Works so far pretty good.

If someone wants direct negentropic sunpower:

4 Likes

Beautifully put as always! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

The star is one of my favorites because of how it makes me feel I canā€™t wait to see what this does to me lol

3 Likes

bump bump bump!

bumping this one up because it feels like it compliments a lot of the energies in the air now!

So many fields have come out since then and I reckon some of that Gold Oil of The Sun or the Silver Oil of the Moon can do wonders with this combo now!

Maybe even some of that Venus Oil ; swooning through these transitions!

:orange_heart::orange_heart:

11 Likes

i am bumping it everyday in my my stacks even today had a good effect with

combining spinal traper, just the knees , just the shoulders and neck audio in a stack with the alchemical holy light from another source.

felt stuff get loose the first time since ages!

thank you again for the precious tipps!

3 Likes

Alchemical holy light absolutely feels like itā€™s from another source! But iss itttt? Haha it might be!

I always think of this one as one of these ultimate ā€œsee whatā€™s going on and help me heal itā€ fields! it leaves me with a very distinctive feeling of purity. And it feels like nothing can really be in its wayā€¦

youā€™re so welcome!! I should also thank the person who linked this combo a while ago and reminding me even more of it :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

@Divine_Lotus :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Itā€™s only recently that I truly realized the importance of core energy and how essential of a building block it is to oneā€™s overall wellbeing.

Thanks for posting this, @Desiree.

What fields would you say, free or otherwise, could be good substitutes for Alchemical Holy Light and Tower of Power?

I have several of the other fields you mentioned but those two appear to be discontinued.

1 Like

Its still being sold.

3 Likes

I think @aloegrey meant The Tower of Holy Light

2 Likes