Silver Oil of the Moon

Below is taken directly from alchemical information about the silver oil of the moon.

This being the refined presentation of it as an energetic audio, these were what was claimed in the past,

which may usually be a measure of truth and exaggeration combined, or maybe not.

2 - 3 times per usage

SILVER OIL - THE MOON :

This oil is prepared from metallic ashes of silver which cannot return to the metallic state. Those ashes are fused into a colorful glass with special alchemical salts elaborated from a phosphoric principle. Those highly fixed salts are then combined naturally with the universal spirit which contains corporified light or astral fire. When exposed several nights to the full moon, this glass dissolves by attraction into an oily thick paste. The oil which is the soul and heavier falls to the bottom; the spirit which is lighter floats on top.

The moon, silver, rules the brain, the skin and female organs. The silver oil is very useful for children suffering of night terrors and those children who ā€œlook old.ā€ It is good for female sterility, also for almost constitutional dysmenorrhoea if given in the first half of the menstrual cycle. It is also good for curing dry constipation. Excellent in controlling mental illnesses and chronic diseases of the brain.

53 Likes

well hmā€¦ it should not harm a man? or?

No

6 Likes

okay, letā€™s talk about this!

but this is a such a mystical, cosmic, incredibly refined creation!

I thank you Dream for thisā€¦ So deeply!!

Letā€™s get into this:

Silver as a Noble metal:

Noble metals; a group of metal elements that resist tarnishing, rusting, corrosion, and no acid can destroy. Pretty indestructible stuff! (Pssst: Silver is great at resisting corrosion and oxidation, but goldā€™s the best.)

See how the description is talking about healing and specially ā€˜children who look oldā€™? Extend this to all what has corroded, all what has been tarnished, all what has caught some ā€˜dirtā€™

a pure refinement of all what the field touches on, down to your soul and spirit, your brain, your looks ā€¦ Your essenceā€¦

Not just that, but you also become a carrier of these Silver characteristics ā€¦ resisting corrosion ā€¦ indestructible!

Legends and traditional myth has it that a 100% silver bullet is the only reliable protection against werewolves.

So whatever it is we have from ā€œlifeā€ ā€¦ that is just games compared to a werewolf :D

Now this here is whatā€™s getting me most!

Silver as an Efficient Energy Conductor!!!

Silver has the highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and reflectivity of any metal! Silver is also the ā€œwhitest/brightestā€ of all the metals.

okay ā€¦ combine the brightness with conductivity ā€¦ and picture an image of high beams of light spreading out at a high speed delivering their potency to all parts of your body AND reflecting the light like a bright shiny mirror!!! :))))

Spreads Your Light out!!

The field here actually alchemizes this kind of silver light while also conducts this energy to all parts of your body!

on all levels; soul, spirit, physical body, organs!

In the same way it is created ā€¦

Like this :)

Conductivity here is meant to address the ability of a material to transmit any type of measurable energy; this conductivity can be electrical, ionic, thermal, acoustical, and hydraulic.

ā€œWhat makes an element or metal more conductive is when its electrons are easier and more flexible to move about due to the atomā€™s crystal structure and its willingness to combine with other atoms and share electronsā€

So all in all, silver has the highest:

• thermal conductivity
  • light reflectance
  • electrical conductivity

Pretty amazing!!

The description talks about a lot of healing benefits, both spiritual and medicinal. Silver is associated with a lot of Purity, healing, and incredibly psychic benefits

It is also highly associated with energies of creativity and expression, to be ā€œin tuneā€ is a cosmic gift of alchemy we are receiving today!

But letā€™s talk medical benefits!

The smallest of silver molecules is enough to boost annd strengthen our immune system!! It comes from Silverā€™s ability to increase our bodyā€™s ability to produce oxygen-carrying red blood cells while also kicking off the infection-fighting ability of our white blood cells. Silver also helps with cleansing and cleaning out our dead cells while oxygenating our good live cells. Not just that, but it also helps deliver fresh oxygen throughout the human body by shuttling it straight to our bodyā€™s cells and tissues.

This reminds me of the hyperbaric compressor field where the oxygen is also shuttled straight out to our cells and tissues!

Result = increased regenerative abilities of healing boosted x8888888

Here it also comes with silverā€™s highly protective characteristics of fighting off being anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and specific viruses. (viral combatting)

Back to the spiritual stuff :)

Some articles mention the Sacred Geometry of the Nano-crystals of Silver. This is independently expressed by the silver atoms as in they choose to take this specific shape and form;

observe the following pictures with the extract on it :)

Silver-NanoParticles

Here ^^^ we see how sacred geometry is baked into the energy pattern of crystals is a new area of discovery in Crystallography; Noble Metal Nanocrystals.

Scientists find these metals to be mega-interesting because of their potential scientific applications.

Now, these little noble metal nanocrystals need to be chemically engineered in a lab to exist. BUT once created, they NATURALLY express themselves as teeny tiny Platonic solids of silver or whatever noble metal is being used. Our entire Universe (Multiverse) is built upon the architecture of the Platonic Solids!

Remember that because silver holds the characteristic cubic form and energy at the microscopic level, if youā€™re wearing silver, youā€™re DIRECTLY working with sacred geometric cube energy (which is a very protective and grounding type of energy).

Keep in mind, that everything is made of vibrations of a certain frequency (specific info) and that specific frequency produces shapes of specific geometry.

Thatā€™s what they said :)

So how does the audio feel like??

You should see for yourself ;)

Refinement ā€¦ It is an experience ā€¦ See what it has for you ā€¦ Meet yourself on the other side!!

Be shown the way; extend the light of your journey.

Be the light.

The psychic light ;)

And wellā€¦ for some basicsā€¦

Silver Energy & the Moon:

• feminine energy
  • inner knowings + intuition
  • the balance amidst the colors white and black
  • itā€™s symbolic of purity, strength, clarity, focus, and feminine energy
  • Silver also represents the color of Artemis who is a Greek goddess (aka Roman goddess, Diana).
  • Silver is often energetically associated with the Moon, + virginity. Due to its association with the Moon, silver also corresponds with the tides as well as water. Thereby, since ancient times, its been representative of purity and having cleansing qualities.
  • Silver as a highly reflective element is able to reflect 99% of the light that hits it!!

Some more;

Silver Clusters, naturally grown with quartz, growing in extended shapes that represent their high conduct; their pace and functionality ā€¦ on that I see a lot of ā€˜practical harmonyā€™ in!! :)

ā€œSilver seems to more often lean towards expressing its crystals in thin flakes, plates, and dendritic crystal clusters (presented above) growing in the limited openings of joints and fractures.ā€

And since we are here on the topic of Alchemy;

This painting is called The Alchemist in Search of the Philosopherā€™s Stone by Joseph Wright of Derby

And this here is our man years after he found the Philosopherā€™s stone :D

:smiley:

BUY THIS FIELD!

& Happy :strawberry: Full moon! :moon_cake: :full_moon:

47 Likes

It is good for female sterility, also for almost constitutional dysmenorrhoea if given in the first half of the menstrual cycle.

So this will also be good for ladies with painful cramps :thinking:

4 Likes

Mine is fully healed now and they have been there since the last one!!! :D

ā€¦ and suddenly I have a glow and a hair mask on

The healing of the feminine is really powerful in this one :)

14 Likes

Sounds amazing. I predict that this would be beneficial to those with astrologically weak moons, such as debilitated moon or harmed by aspects from saturn or the nodes.

6 Likes

Can men buy it? See the instructions to prevent constipation and want to buy

2 Likes

It should be alright. It seems to have some very nice cooling effects that Iā€™m particularly enjoying nowā€¦

7 Likes

šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹

2 Likes

Quasi Kinetic Aura + Silver Oil of the Moon + Gold Oil of the Sun + Parad Energies = Alchemical Regeneration :gift_heart:

(Edited again as Captain just released Gold Oil :sparkling_heart:)

18 Likes

Is there also an aspect of Shiva in this audio? @Captain_Nemo

Shiva = Cresent Moon :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Iā€™m very excited about this one. Iā€™m going to play it in the evenings whilst getting my children to sleep. Both worry about nightmares and I think this will be comforting for them.

11 Likes

Iā€™ll attempt a short response. --My sense of alchemy is more like yours (that the external stuff is interesting on its own but the most important things are internal).

ā€“It appears that the description is from this source:
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/t_petrimurien.html

If you look at the other types of alchemical oils, they all relate to different planets and parts of the body. If you know some medical astrology, then it will be a little clearer that itā€™s not necessarily gender specific. There might be specific benefits for females, but the principles will apply to lunar aspects of the energetics (regardless of gender). ā€”So, it should confer some benefit for males (for the points mentioned), though the ultimate reason for using it and benefits gained may be a little different.

7 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m a little surprised honestly because usually an understanding of Alchemy offers a very genderless outlook on the matter. I havenā€™t seen anyone asking the same question on the Parad thread!

I donā€™t mean anyone who asked but the thread remained calm for a whole 3 hours mostly because of this impression!

4 Likes

@Desiree Just bought this after reading your post! :heart_eyes:

Thanks for adding all the helpful information. So good!

8 Likes

Metallic medicines are fantastic!
IĀ“ve been taking traditionally prepared planetary oils for years, and they are among my most prized possessions.
A traditional way to use them is to take them on the corresponding day. The virtue of the oils penetrate very deep and will slowly bring all systems into balance.
Harmony arise, as from reality itself.

Hopefully Captain makes the complete set of 7.

9 Likes

So you only listen to Silver Oil of the Moon on Mondays? And Golden Oil of the Sun on Sundays? Odin is Wednesday and Thor is Thorsday. Friday is Fenrir. Saturn obviously Saturday.

Crimson Oil of Mars. Saturn is Yellow Brown. We need to find a cool sounding color that is yellow-brown.

Pearl does sound cool for Venus.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening to this every day, since the day after it came out

The first and biggest thing I noticed was, I can suck in.

Meaning: for the years since I gave birth I could not suck in. Iā€™ve looked about 4 months pregnant all the time. Itā€™s not just fat (taking care of that too)- I literally couldnā€™t suck in.

Then I listen to this and itā€™s like someone came at my lower belly with a vacuum cleaner. It was awesome. So I can suck in now. No longer look pregnant. Extremely happy about this.

The other major thing I noticed was my skin has a glow to it. It has like a sheen.

There are other benefits too but since Iā€™m also using gold oil of the sun and Parad energies, I canā€™t tell which is which.

Based on my birth chart Iā€™m also amplifying/appeasing other planets that the moon doesnā€™t quite get along with Iā€™m not sure if that necessary but Iā€™m doing it anyway along with the usual amplify/nullify and sometimes Navagraha homam.

14 Likes

This is the way I use the oils that I have. This field, being a representation of a perfectly made Oil of Silver, is no different.
Another way to use them is to slam down all of them on the same day. ItĀ“s a matter of preference.

3 Likes