Silver Oil of the Moon

I like the idea. Like you said, balance with reality.

3 Likes

Alchemy and Astrology has always been very tight. Different procedures where always done in the right hour of the right day, to exalt the virtues of tinctures and stuff.

6 Likes

these are hard to come by, especially to find it properly prepared.

know some good alchemists?

17 Likes

No, unfortunately. The one I bought from has stopped his bussiness. When my stuff is finished then itĀ“s gone. Lucky we have you!

I know that France have a strong Alchemy tradition, mostly underground though.

7 Likes

Only you :sparkles:

13 Likes

Me? nahh

But i appreciate the confidence.

19 Likes

Which alchemy file is best for ATTRACTION, magnetically attractive, attracting people like a MAGNET?

Feel confident, masculine, charming.

Thanks.

:smiley::+1::pray:

1 Like

Venus

5 Likes

Are you completely sure he will with Venus feel himself 100% masculine?

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Venus

Mars.

His statements? Lead to different answers.

2 Likes
  • Copper Oil of Venus? Or

• Venus (Energetic Alchemy, Conjunction of Spheres)?

:+1::pray::smiley:

I meanā€¦ maybe Iā€™m wrong because I donā€™t know so much about these alchemical processes, but these fields are quite different to just infusing you with the archetype of a planet. (That I can tell lol)
For that you can just use the planetary + zodiac audios šŸ¤·

These alchemical fields and their effects arenā€™t the same.
I wouldnā€™t say any of them is good for attraction if you mean it in an ā€œandrostenol comments/testimonialsā€ type of way.

7 Likes

Any updated reviews on this one?

That was a very excellent post and thank you for all the info! Playing this fields right now in the hour of the moon:)

1 Like

Love to refer to planetaryhours.net for my listening times. It seems to hold more power that way in regards to when I play this field.

4 Likes

Absolutely men can buy this;) All planets are all for boys and girls. There is not one for just guys only or woman only:)

2 Likes

What a great, concise, and wonderful description @Desiree!!! Despite the fact that Iā€™m a man - feminine energy isnā€™t on my priority list, I guess It still has a lot of very remarkable benefits physically, mentally, and spiritually which could be elevating us on a different level.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ChatGPT Silver Oil of the Moon: Silver of the Moon is a liquid supplement that is said to harness the energy of the Moon and its associations with feminine energy, intuition, and emotional balance. It is made by soaking silver in distilled water under the light of a full moon and is believed to have a variety of health and wellness benefits.

The primary active ingredient in Silver of the Moon is silver, which is believed to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine and in other natural healing traditions to help fight infection, reduce inflammation, and promote overall health and wellbeing.

A summary of some of the potential benefits of Silver Oil of the Moon:

1. Anti-microbial properties: Silver is known for its anti-microbial properties and Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help fight off bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens in the body.
  2. Improved wound healing: Silver has been used for centuries to promote wound healing and Silver Oil of the Moon is said to have similar properties. It may help to speed up the healing process of wounds, burns, and other skin conditions.
  3. Enhanced immunity: Silver is believed to help enhance the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells and other immune cells.
  4. Anti-inflammatory effects: Silver Oil of the Moon is said to have anti-inflammatory effects that can help to reduce inflammation and pain in the body.
  5. Improved cognitive function: The Moon is associated with intuition, emotions, and psychic ability. Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help improve cognitive function, enhance intuition, and promote emotional balance.
  6. Anti-aging effects: Silver Oil of the Moon is said to have anti-aging effects, helping individuals to maintain their youthfulness, vitality, and overall health as they age.
  7. Spiritual purification: The Moon is associated with spiritual purification and Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help purify the body and mind of negative energies and impurities.
  8. Improved skin health: Silver is known to have antibacterial properties that can help fight acne, eczema, and other skin conditions. Silver Oil of the Moon may also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve overall skin tone and texture.
  9. Respiratory health: Silver is believed to help support respiratory health by reducing inflammation in the respiratory tract and helping to fight off respiratory infections.
  10. Digestive health: Silver is believed to have antimicrobial properties that can help support digestive health by fighting off harmful bacteria in the gut. It may also help to reduce inflammation in the digestive tract.
  11. Cardiovascular health: Silver is believed to have cardio-protective properties, helping to support heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
  12. Improved sleep: The Moon is associated with rest, relaxation, and sleep. Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help improve sleep quality and promote a more restful sleep.
  13. Hormonal balance: The Moon is associated with the feminine and Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help balance hormones and promote reproductive health in women.
  14. Antioxidant properties: Silver has been found to have antioxidant properties that can help to protect the body against oxidative stress and free radical damage.
  15. Improved oral health: Silver is believed to have antibacterial properties that can help to prevent cavities and gum disease, promoting overall oral health.
  16. Improved vision: The Moon is associated with clarity and vision. Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help improve vision and promote eye health.
  17. Reduced stress and anxiety: The Moon is associated with emotions and intuition. Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help reduce stress and anxiety by promoting emotional balance and calming the mind.
  18. Improved energy levels: Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help improve energy levels and reduce fatigue, promoting overall vitality and wellbeing.
  19. Spiritual connection: The Moon is often associated with spirituality and Silver Oil of the Moon is said to help enhance spiritual connection and awareness.

Itā€™s important to note that the benefits of Silver of the Moon are largely based on traditional wisdom and there is limited scientific evidence to support these claims. Additionally, as with any supplement, Silver of the Moon should be used with caution and under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.

5 Likes

Odin is Wednesday and Thor is Thorsday. Friday is Fenrir. Saturn obviously Saturday.

Almost got it :) except for Friday.

Monday - Moon Day.

Tuesday - Tyrā€™s Day.

Wednesday - Wotan (Odin)'s Day.

Thursday - Thorā€™s Day.

Friday - Freya (Frigg)'s Day (in every proto- and modern culture it is a day of femininity).

Saturday - Saturnā€™s Day indeed, ruled by Loki

Sunday - self-explanatory.

Hereā€™s a good explanation of these origins:

The names of the days of the week - origin and meaning

1 Like