Asking for advice

Has anyone been able to stop menstrual pain?

I’ve healed many things with SM videos but I never see any about menstruation.

I dont even know if it’s hormones that cause this pain.

Any advice ?
Thanks in advance. Love and light

It’s a mix of tons of things. Physiological responses, energetic blocks, psychological attachments, brain pathways, etc. Like everything else.

There are many fields that should help, like Brain restoration, Pain control, Ego dissolution, etc.

1 Like

You can give this a try.

4 Likes

Yess Silver Oil is incredibly soothing for menstrual pains, cramps, all the lingering pains etc - it should help you with just a few listens

but if it is not available to purchase this one sooner then:

1. five elements balanced
  2. the mana circuits
  3. bushman medicine
  4. OJAS!!

Try also the flower of life / the blueprint of life if you have it

also please add the meno un-pause for a psychic/ hormonal balance - it is the best among most of the hormonal audios for the pain and a better flow

the lymphatic effusion + or the youtube version should also be very helpful

but Ojas is a lifesaver! just don’t jump to it right away with the pain :)

feel better soon!

4 Likes

Would the prostaglandin problem help for this? I’m not certain maybe @Desiree you could weigh in

4 Likes

Yes, I was about to suggest that one. It’s made for this

2 Likes

Absolutely! I included the others as a priority and not this one because these fields are free & readily available - so whenever OP sees the suggestions they would just jump to Youtube and play them haha - also they are incredibly fast in their healing! Prostaglandin I’d mostly listen after Ojas when all is relieved as maintenance and to make sure the inflammation and pain do not come back anymore, specially the lower areas! Meno, Ojas, and Blueprint for when I really want the pain to disappear right now :D

2 Likes

Hello Ana,
there is this field for purchase on Gumroad called
The Prostaglandin Problem
I hope it brings you some relief
That or a hot compress lol