The Prostaglandin Problem

The Prostaglandin Problem

This field is focused on a specific problem, but also general enough that all can use it, and it helps with general pains as well (but doesn’t target stomach itself, as there is a slim chance it can lead to acid over production long term).

All women get menstrual cramps the difference is the intensity of the pain, the inflammation of the area, and what adds on they have that are health related.

Excessive secretions of a hormone like called Prostaglandin causes a lot of pain and inflammation, general pain medications work as (cox 1 and 2 inhibitors) to stop this production while to reduce inflammation and thereby reduce the pain problems…

This will reduce that production, while also providing a general internal gentle healing and care on a few levels, which will help also nourish your organs a bit.

All these effects, the bloating, inflammation, back pain, nausea etc are caused in a large way by this excessive prostaglandin production.

Use as much as you need.

47 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Finally!! :two_hearts:

Thank you Captain :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Excellent!

9 Likes

I’d dance with joy but it would knock off my hot water bottle. Thank you!!

14 Likes

:partying_face: just showing support :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Could this be a “Holy Grail” for those with fibromyalgia?

4 Likes

This audio works so fast!!

Im actually in my days lol and some of you know my periods used to be very hard with pain, Advance Healing + volt has healed most of my reproductive system problems, along Plasma Protocol and blue print of life and some others the whatever that has happened in my life that has affected or being “stored” around there.

But we will always have pain and discomfort in those days at different levels, medicine helps but we instinctively or without giving too much thought reach out to other means to try to calm all the chaos these days feel sometimes haha

Comfort food
Hot pads
Warm water bottles
Cozy blankets
Romantic movies lol
Soups etc

All of this is just a cry for literally having our Womb, Uterus, Ovaries etc hugged and told… everything is fineeeeeee and we love you.

This audio made me feel that. Instantly. Not just took away any pain or discomfort in short time but made me feel cozy, warm and loved.

Really thankful for this.

22 Likes

This may be beneficial for my partner. Are there any effects on myself (male) if I happen to hear it?

9 Likes

yes of course
it will work on your lower back and muscles etc as well,
very versatile, not gender specific

34 Likes

This is way more important than you think . This should be in every stack. No matter if you want to build muscle, reverse brain aging or just as a generel anti aging measure . Male or female .

Blocking COX-2 has been shown to restore testosterone levels in old rats to that of young ones .

" . Our results indicate that from 3 months of age to 30 months, COX2 protein in aged rat Leydig cells increased by 346% over that of young Leydig cells, StAR protein decreased to 33%, and blood testosterone concentration and testosterone biosynthesis in Leydig cells decreased to 41 and 33%, respectively . Further experiments demonstrated that overexpressing COX2 in MA-10 mouse Leydig cells inhibited StAR gene expression and steroidogenesis and that the inhibitory effects of COX2 could be reversed by blocking COX2 activity. Notably, incubation of aged Leydig cells with the COX2 inhibitor NS398 enhanced their testosterone biosynthesis. Blood testosterone concentrations in aged rats fed the COX2 inhibitor DFU, at doses of 5, 10, 15, and 20 mg/kg body weight per day were increased by 15, 23, 56, and 120%…"

It also reverses brain aging . So blocking the cox enzymes and thus prostaglandins is very brain protective!

"…Our study suggests that the development of maladaptive inflammation and cognitive decline in ageing may not be a static or permanent condition, but rather that it can be reversed by inhibiting inflammatory PGE2(Prostaglandin E2)signalling through the myeloid EP2 receptor . First, we find that ageing is associated with a significant increase in pro-inflammatory PGE2 signalling in myeloid cell

The cox enzymes have also been implicated in male pattern baldness .

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/?escaped_fragment=po=1.61290#!po=0.191571

18 Likes

Thanks for this gem . Us men will also appreciate it !
How long will the effects last approximately?

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this.

1 Like

It’s a miracle field

1000% garunteed

2 Likes

Have been looping this all morning and cramps are still as intense as always :sob:

2 Likes

Oh nooo. Listen to BoL and Ojas as well

And if you have microkinesi loop it

Feel better :heart:

Also if pain persists and its unbearable consider going to the doctor because its not normal x

4 Likes

I just bought BoL this morning, playing now!
Ive had some medicine and the pain has subsided so it’s hard to tell which it’s from haha

4 Likes

Can men with prostate inflammation listen to this?

1 Like

Yes, to the extent that prostaglandin is involved in your situation.

From the description:

and

3 Likes

The anti inflammation/allergy video works for my menstrual cramps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahh interesting.

Thank you!!

I used to suffer terribly with MC but after this audio + BoL + Ojas for good 4 months i think, ive been healed for like 7 months now

But because these last 2 month are cold i still feel inflammed even if it does not hurt, i was playing the audios but after eating i still felt like bloated, so this might be helpful for both.

Actually coincidentally needing this right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes