The Prostaglandin Problem

I am planning on buying prostaglandins for general inflammation and also the one for muscles release (I noticed that tension and contractions on a muscular level make cramps worst e.g. if I work out). Hope you feel better!

1 Like

It works magic!!! I did not use it on the first day of my period and I had to take 4 ibuprofen. I used it on the second day and I felt nothing. I am free!!! No cramps, no stomach inflammation, maybe still a little nauseous but it is fine.

11 Likes

XD the discount code still works so I quickly got this

4 Likes

Very soothing for my stomach pain, and I very much enjoyed this field.

4 Likes

This is like taking an aspirin without the side effects. If you eat PUFAs (seed oils) this is a very cheap investment

1 Like

This field is totally life changing for me. I only just came across it recently, and for the first time in my life I got my period and didn’t have to take ibuprofen or use any heating pads and I was functional. Often the first two days at least I am literally writhing in pain and unable to do much even after high doses and heating pads. I have boundless gratitude.

7 Likes

Sorry I missed you @Selkie
Nice to see  you again pink rose

2 Likes

Had some shoulder pain that reached my neck, really annoying. The audio worked on the pain… after 2 runs the pain subsided/was much less.