MCAS (mastcellactivation)

Hi! I am new here and just heard of Sapien Medicine about a week ago. I have EDS (ehlers-danlos) and mastcellactivation (came on strong post- C ov). Anyone have advice on mastcellactivation (aka MCAS)? I cannot find any audio/video on this horrible condition… but maybe someone knows a good video close enough?

Thank you.

Ps. Hope Im doing this correct now posting a question. Never been on a forum before. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hi MrMeyers welcome to the forum!

First check this out to know more about the forum:

Forum Policy Updated Please Read

Forum guidelines for beginners

I have never heard of your syndrome so i looked it up to have an idea in how you can try to heal with Sapien’s audios.

I am extracting/copying from the clearest website i found so you can understand why im suggesting what i will and so others can suggest as well.

• Heat, cold or sudden temperature changes
  • Stress: emotional, physical, including pain, or environmental (i.e., weather changes, pollution, pollen, pet dander, etc.)
  • Exercise
  • Fatigue
  • Food or beverages, including alcohol
  • Drugs (opioids, NSAIDs, antibiotics and some local anesthetics) and contrast dyes
  • Natural odors, chemical odors, perfumes and scents
  • Venoms (bee, wasp, mixed vespids, spiders, fire ants, jelly fish, snakes, biting insects, such as flies, mosquitos and fleas, etc.)
  • Infections (viral, bacterial or fungal)
  • Mechanical irritation, friction, vibration
  • Sun/sunlight

The myriad symptoms patients with mast cell diseases experience during mast cell activation can wreak havoc on patients on a daily basis, and multiple organ systems, including pulmonary, cardiovascular, dermatologic, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, and neurologic can be involved. Table 1 lists some potential effects linked to specific mediators.5-13 Symptoms (Table 2) may include, but are not limited to: flushing of the face, neck, and chest; headache; tachycardia and chest pain; abdominal pain, bloating, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), diarrhea, vomiting; uterine cramps or bleeding; rashes, including maculopapular cutaneous mastocytosis (MPCM)/urticaria pigmentosa (UP), telangiectatic lesions; bone/muscle pain, osteosclerosis, osteopenia, osteoporosis; itching, +/- rash; blood pressure instability; brain fog, cognitive dysfunction; anxiety/depression; lightheadedness, syncope; and anaphylaxis.

There are many fields that can target each one but then the list would be super long and exhausting.

I also read that this syndrome is not a genetic or inherited one and also is part of auto immune syndrome too

So listening to these 2 can definitely help you stop that and also reverse to when you were born without that syndrome.

Please read more about them in their own threads so you know exactly how they work and how or why they can help you:

New Release: Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

The DNA Repair System: New Release

Then the main symptoms or things this condition affects would be healed or prevented from happening with just these fields:

The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

New Release - Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing

Lung Antioxidant Field (Inflammation Help)

The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

And to help keeping some of the triggers at bay:

The Prostaglandin Problem

(Far) UV - C light as a safer ger micide and virus destroyer discussion

The Air Revitalizer: New Release

And finally charge your water (or any liquid you want to ingest) a couple of times before with

New release: Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

Now some of them you can create a playlist on YouTube channels

Some are on Patreon (4.5 usd a month so you can download majority of the audios to play in your computer or phone as mp3)

And a few i mentioned are fields you have to buy on gumroad.

At the beginning of each link i posted you can be redirected to where they are to buy.

Worth the investment and they are not high price, what you have is not fun and most be really hard to live with that, i hurt for you. So i hope you decide to jump in and start your journey to heal and have a normal happy life.

Once you read and research all i suggested plus maybe other members will, and you agree then we can help you make the stacks (like how many times to listen to each and in what order etc)

:v:t3::heart:

And maybe in the process depending how you start feeling we can suggest you a few others for more symptoms

7 Likes

Lol i guess we were typing at the same time haha

Well the more info the better!

:heart:

5 Likes

It’s autoimmune and also sometype of adult still onset phenomenon.
I recommend to use
-ampk field for inflammation
-anticancer field for immune system balance
-restoratiom from long haul field for (Mast Cell activation)
-dna repair field also and this one.
antioxidant field activiate sirt 1 and they also helper in inflammation y,ou can also use sirt 3 &6 field.

Welcome to the forum!