The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

Capture d’écran 2021-04-28 à 20.45.36

The Amniotic membrane is the innermost layer of the placenta and consists of a thick basement membrane. It consists of a combination of tissue and cells, which when used as a biological dressing, helps wound healing by acting as a foundation for re-growth of soft tissue.

The use of amniotic membrane in surgery has been expanded. It is now utilized as a biological dressing for burned skin, skin wounds, and chronic ulcers of the leg, all sorts of repair.

This is designed to created a bubble of all the combination of cells etc, that make up the amniotic membrane, including a large variety of different types of collagen.

This will surround you with this, along with a gentle healing field.

Its actually a bit like forming a new healing ‘caul’ or veil around you (a covering that, sometimes babies are also born with it).

It is not actual Amniotic membrane, so you cannot absorb the beneficial cells, but the list of cells etc involved and simulated for you can a lot of time also stimulate all your cells with the right information to begin a very nice process.

It may have very nice skin youthifying effects.

2 - 3 times is a nice effect.

51 Likes

@Captain_Nemo some issue with Gumroad. Unable to buy this or other fields. Paypal does not go through, and the option to pick a Credit Card is disabled.

To make sure this is not an issue with my browser, checked an alternate Gumroad creator, and was able to select these options. FYI. :pray:

18 Likes

Thank You!!! This couldn’t have come at a better time. Very much appreciated .

20 Likes

I was trying to remember whos Mom was the one needing this haha its you!!

Im so happy for you.

Mommy healing on the way! :v:t3::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Ah the introduction dialogue, then the beat.
You rock Captain :rofl:

:pray::heart:

10 Likes

oh yay thank you captain!

this is similar to my recent request on hydrocolloids!

7 Likes

Would this help the reversal of congenital problems?

1 Like

Yes I’m positive finally :slightly_smiling_face:

Dream actually send this to me for free , such an angel :)

21 Likes

This was my first wonder. It definitely feels like it

1 Like

Why don’t we have Amniotic stem cells???

2 Likes

So, as I understand it is mainly for whole body skin healing and can also provide some anti aging and beauty benefits. Will probably be good at healing acne scars but not sure about wrinkles.
Thank you!

11 Likes

Gumroad not works!

3 Likes

I thought I was the only one :slight_smile:

It works for me if I log off the account and purchase it…

By the way the Guitars and Violins in this audio are amazing!! And the angelic lady singing…

Who else likes them? :smiley:

6 Likes

after 10 attempts I succeeded

3 Likes

No PayPal ?

1 Like

nothing, just credit card

1 Like

Looking on the net the amniotic membrane also allows improvement and repair of the cornea :eye::eye:, to confirm .

Thank for this audio :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

14 Likes

I’ve managed yesterday to get this field, the odd thing it never asked me to enter my PayPal password but it did go through :sweat_smile: this probably was the quickest buying ever from Gumroad.

6 Likes

I have a male voice in the audio file. Is this how it should be?