The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

Yeah, I do as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i think it`s the voice of Winston Churchill

7 Likes

Itā€™s Churchillā€™s finest hour speech.:wink:

7 Likes

I bought this field because I tend to get ā€œheat rashesā€ during the summer. As a baby it was called ā€œprickly heatā€. So Iā€™m hoping this will help.

6 Likes

Right lol

3 Likes

Angelic Churchill :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think the voice is for Alan Watts a British Philosopher.

1 Like

My first thoughts when I heard the beginning of the track but definitely itā€™s Churchill, it would have been great if it was Allan Watts, maybe in near future @Captain_Nemo :sweat_smile:

Winston Churchill voice here - Their Finest hour

11 Likes

Very happy about what this one can do for those who need it more urgently. As for myself, I bought it for more general purposes and also because I couldnā€™t miss the opportunity to fill my ears with Angelic Churchill. British English charisma coupled with the one in that manā€™s voice + the blend with the cool music = :cupcake: At least as good as Vincent Price in Thriller.

Thank you Dreamweaverā€¦

14 Likes

Angelic Churchill indeed :rofl:

3 Likes

I just bought this field and wow it feels so lovingā€¦ like Iā€™m a baby :joy::joy:
Kind of like a motherā€™s embrace.

I got it because I got baaaadly sunburnt (on a relatively small surface on chest/face, I was hiking in a jacket so didnā€™t think about it) and was thinking about what fields could help.

I listened to P2P plasma bath before, letā€™s see :grimacing:

15 Likes

Hey, do you have the Hydrogen Accumulation and Fission field?

6 Likes

Itā€™s been shown to specifically help with sunburn in lab studies.

9 Likes

Thanks, I donā€™t have this field yet, Iā€™ll see how it is by tomorrow and add it after!

3 Likes

Well I tried everything (plasma combo 3, fission, this, plasma, P2 bath), it has started blistering so I guess now it will peel off :sob::sob::sob:

But it seems like the fields helped a bit and the peeling wonā€™t be so bad, Iā€™ll see in a few daysā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe it is too late but try to plasma charge some body cream (most have water in it I think) and then apply it to the sunburn. Never tried it before but maybe it helps a bit. Also the healing energy from the course for the case you have it.

4 Likes

I owe another update here.

It was quite interesting because it started peeling a little, but I kept using the fields (plus physical creams of course).

What ended up happening is yes, the area was peeling for 4-5 days, but only ever so slightly. I let it be, didnā€™t mess with it physically.
It seems like maybe the top 1-3 layers of skin peeled off, but the skin under didnā€™t become sensitive/new.
So basically there was no new super white skin under the peeling, and my skin kept a tan in the area despite of the peeling.
So overall I think itā€™s a great success!

20 Likes

Uhmā€¦

Call Me crazy but I got a much deeper feeling and understanding of this field, and what Winston Churchillā€™s finest hour speech in his own voice is throughout thisā€¦ an amniotic membrane healing like audioā€¦

Specially looped along BoL lmao :flushed:

I dont wanna share ā€¦ yet ā€¦ what i got, sensed, saw as to not put ideas in others mind before you actually give it a try or try it again with a wider and open to more possibilities to what is in the tittle or the description :slightly_smiling_face:

Or maybe is just Me and My perception. Either way id be happy to read more experiences with it.

Here is that speech in case you want to read it too

20 Likes

I always like your unconventional approach and the fact that you donā€™t shy away from sharing it.

If youā€™re crazy, then it makes 2 of us. At least :))

Beyond its more apparent benefits, I use this field forā€¦ contemplation. Just like Mstate Indium and Iridium. And Iā€™m pretty sure that this isnā€™t only due to the fact that I love their musical atmospheres.

Itā€™s something like ā€œthis is where I should be. From there, I can see better. See and then bring what I really have to bringā€.

But thatā€™s just it for the moment ;)

9 Likes

To me itā€™s like a safe/loving bubble around :)

6 Likes