The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

Been 3 days dear Luna, what has been your feeling since? :grin:
If you feel like sharing it of course.

I am being sent back to that field, not sure why yet.
Perhaps healing pre-natal things? Or re-connecting us to the pure beingness we were all experiencing before the trauma of birth.

2 Likes

Sorryyyyy i decided to keep it to myself this time :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Fair enough. Letā€™s see how long you can keep it to yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

For ages I thought Churchill was saying ā€œGeneral Zeygonā€.

He uses lovely inflection in his speech. Makes me smile.

And yes, reminds me of Alan Watts.

4 Likes

Is this good for eczema?

1 Like

Combined with

DNA
Auto Immune Reversal

4 Likes

Thanks Luna.

2 Likes

This reminds me of the movie cocoon. They put their bodies into the cocoon sacks in the waterā€¦

5 Likes

Can anyone please explain how this is different from Collagen Booster v2 and what its general purpose is?

Healing, but the healing of what, merely skin and tissue or also other things?

1 Like

Have you read the descriptions?? Lol
This is for injuries to heal faster
Collagen booster increases collagen

Imo other things as well

Collagen is what reunites tissue, it is the gel between cells that connects and becomes tissue. So, it is paramount for healing.

Hence, I am curious how they are different and if I can drop Collagen Booster when Iā€™m using this one instead, and if so whether it be an upgrade or downgrade for healing. I think this field is a little bit difficult to understand because it does not directly affect our bodies to create amniotic membrane but rather provides an energetic field that is similar to it ā€“ at least from what Iā€™ve understood of it.

Since it is so cryptic, I made a post and hoped for a more experienced, knowledgeable user to enlighten me.

4 Likes

Iā€™m using this field now, instantly felt a tingling in my open wounds, unlike all other fields. The stem cell ones did that a little bit too, I must admit. Iā€™ll leave a proper review in a few days. Shall be using this alongside Skin Regeneration, Collagen, Super Anti-Oxidant, and Skin Scarring Repair.

Sadly, not much is said or reviewed about this audio.

6 Likes

:point_down: this means you dont need to listen to Collagen

:point_down: this means you can still complement with other skin related audios like stem cells, or smart stem cells, or skin regeneration so it can ā€œstimulate all your cells with the right informationā€

:point_down:

Enough info to understand that it helps healing wounds, new scars, cuts, regenerate tissues from recent damage.

Any extra benefit is observed per using the field.

The descriptions of the fields never say absolutely everything it does, just the basic and some more, a lot of times we gotta research more outside the forum to understand the concept or what else can we get from the field, and also, Captain likes giving us a chance to learn by our own research of extra information, and specially when trying we always find more benefits, because each person is different and each body is different or responds different.

@Pythagoras

7 Likes

Thank you @anon46520955, Iā€™m considering getting the Plasma Glass Skin and using it in a stack with Glutathione, Skin Regeneration, and Amniotic Membrane for the next 6 months to completely heal my wounds, scars, and skin.

Perhaps Platelet Rich will be helpful too, Iā€™ll have to research it a little bit first. Or the Scar Tissue Removal or Repair one.

Itā€™s probably better if I keep my stack to 4 audios right?

I just want to find the best combination I can get to heal my facial wounds and skin optimally. They are not merely abrasions but small avulsions, literally pieces of skin that are completely pulled from my face. The Collagen really helps to fill up the skin, then again after it has filled up Iā€™ll need something to heal the tissue to prevent long-term scarring. The amount of scarring is entirely dependant on the healing process and exposure to sunlight which causes it to change color and become more obvious.

The Amniotic Membrane so far has given me some interesting results. What confused me it the following

Does this mean it creates the cells such as collagen, etc or not? It seems contradicting.

Oh and as far as the Plasma Glass Skin is concerned I think it would greatly benefit my objective but itā€™s kinda expensive, and the discount code has just expired. How often are their discounts as such, I really Love to get it. Our country also has like 21% taxation if I recall correctly.

1 Like

I purchased this but it had people talking over it. I got refunded but want the video, which site did you purchase it?

1 Like

Hi Redcat,

The field does have people talking over, Winston Churchill in his ā€œtheir finest hourā€ speech

You can find a video of this speech in Yuichiā€™s post further up.

While it can be a little disconcerting, itā€™s an integral part of the field. :blush:

Hope that helps a bit.

5 Likes

Why? Thatā€™s plain weird?

Haha. This made me laugh. But i understand, hearing a voice over in an audio of these kind, specially of Winston C, seems strange, its not for everybody, its ok.

It has a very deep meaning.

A very deep healing

Of all wounds
Harsh wounds
Traumatic wounds

Physicallyā€¦ and who knows maybe some other similar wounds beyond comprehensionā€¦ like those war leaves for decades in the deepest corner of the subconscious, and beyond, deep scars etcā€¦perhaps through lineage and more

:slight_smile:

You could play it at a very low volume too, youd get accustomed, its a beautiful beautiful field, makes you feel safe and cozy while you ā€œgrowā€ despite the conditions of the outside world

10 Likes

I just donā€™t connect a political speech with healing, guess I should try to understand the speech moreā€¦Iā€™ll try listening to it and see what happens
Thank you for clarifying

4 Likes

Its not exactly the meaning of the speech, but the meaning of the time it was said. War time. Uncertain times, damaging times, and people growing and healing in the middle of it all or after.

Its a metaphor.

An analogy of deep healing and growth despite anything happening around, despite anything that we might have faced, its a return to the womb to be reborn, with hope. Physically + +

But its primarily to heal physical wounds, fresh scars etc, skin problems etc. Again a metaphor of wounded warriors physically. :)

11 Likes