The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

This is created with a very large combination of fields and effects, all designed to treat a large amount of stomach and intestine conditions.

Firstly it helps provide a means to reduce inflammation in the stomach, esophagus, and intestines by providing a unique combination of antioxidants, the approach is to provide a measure of natural antioxidants (catalase targeted to mitochondria and induced ALA), Induced Glutathione and AMPK production and a collection of excess hydrogen through your normal respiration to accumulate it around your stomach, esophagus, and intestines, these provide a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper environmental conditions for a gentle healing and reduction in inflammation. Also added is an induced production of vitamin C to all related areas.

Second a specific targeting of the areas mentioned above with the

Auto immune reversal field https://youtu.be/v9iQ21griF8

This works in two main ways, the problematic areas for auto immune conditions are sought out following the inflammation markers etc.

Existing Immune cells are induced to relax in their programming to become a multipotent cell which will then work on healing the area it was once attacking (localized areas)

Then the existing Tregs in the area are induced to produce their localized suppressive functions.

As the name suggests regulatory T cells (also called Tregs) are T cells which have a role in regulating or suppressing other cells in the immune system. Tregs control the immune response to self and foreign particles (antigens) and help prevent autoimmune disease.

Tregs suppress activation, proliferation and cytokine production of CD4+ T cells and CD8+ T cells, and are thought to suppress B cells and dendritic cells. Tregs can produce soluble messengers which have a suppressive function, ( TGF-beta, IL-10 and adenosine).

In this way in works in two ways to provide a faster relief and then a long term reduction and hopefully removal of symptoms. (Specific to stomach, esophagus, and intestines )

Induced production of extracellular vesicles (nutrient rich) to provide a means of creating a delivery mechanism which should be capable of enhancing tissue regeneration.

also included a speeded regeneration field and scar tissue removal.

2-3 times per use or as needed.

(Well seasoned with negentropy)

73 Likes

Not for me, but great all around field, really happy that this auto-immune reversal is coming into play

7 Likes

But fr tho, imagine stacking plasma light with auto-immune reversal :scream: :kissing:

6 Likes

Wow Captain!!!

This sounds crazy, highest farthest level of healing.

Plasma Protocol 2 on steroids lol

Only you i swear.

11 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::handshake:

4 Likes

Does this treat acid reflux?

4 Likes

Ah so no colon involvement? My dad has really bad issue with his ileum. He can’t even go to the bathroom hardly at all.

Edit: actually this should help because he has Crohn’s which involves the small intestine too and the colon is part of the large intestine .Thanks, Dream!

10 Likes

I think this part needs to be changed. :point_up_2:

Sounds like a great field! (Thank you God I really don’t need it.) Thank you Dream for creating this. Boy does my sister need this, but she is so stubborn!

11 Likes

Is this one for GERD, Acid reflux, IBS, Helicobacter pylori, Stomach Ulcers and their prevention and all Intestinal problems
Like all in one field??

7 Likes

Not sure about “cervical problems.” That’s generally not considered part of the gastrointestinal system.

2 Likes

I think the description is correct. There are nerves in the spine that are connected to all of the organs and if those nerves are disrupted in some way, it can cause havoc to said organ.

I have such problem(due to an infection around my tail bone which i didn’t get it checked out until 6+ years later :disappointed: (check with your doctors, not your parents (mom was a nurse))), where it affects my digestive system, extra heartbeats and random twitches all over my body.
Every time, I’ve visited my local massage place to get a back massage, those things feel like a distant dream.

15 Likes

Does this help cure stomach ulcers and acid reflux?

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. Great info :pray:

2 Likes

This field, as well as the autoimmune reversal field on its own is incredible. Completely lifechanging. Since the autoimmune reversal field and this one haven’t been out for very long I’m sure the benefits are only just beginning but from what I’ve experienced already I’m filled with hope.

To give this context I have had an autoimmune disease called Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) for the past five years, where my body produces eosinophils in reaction to food and other things, which attacks my throat and stomach, giving me constant and unbearable, constant throat burning, as well as stomach ulcers. This creates a big build up of scar tissue which makes it hard to swallow and can lead to choking (which had happened to me before). The past couple weeks before this field have been particularly bad and unbearable even with taking a lot of medication including a steroid, which I’ve had to take for the past five years to limit the damage a little bit, which is really bad for my body on its own.

Anyways, I played the autoimmune reversal field a decent amount since it came out and then I played this field a lot yesterday and I’ve noticed that the constant throat burning has been reduced significantly. Now instead of it being a constant, nearly unbearable pain it’s barely noticeable. I can’t really quantify in words how grateful I am for that. And I’m sure this is just the beginning of my healing.

I know I am only one of many who struggle from autoimmune diseases, many much more severe than mine, so no words can quantify my happiness and gratitude for this field and the hope for a better future this affords for so many.

40 Likes

got it

13 Likes

My dad went to the bathroom in the middle of the night last night and a bunch of times this morning after using this 3x last night and 3x this morning. That’s a miracle for him. Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo

43 Likes

@Captain_Nemo nice! Thank you

1 Like

It really helps my stomach feel soothed after listening to it three times

7 Likes

I have a scoliosis problem, which has caused my gastrointestinal problems. Do have any recommendations?

3 Likes

@Hauru these two audios could potentially help you if you want to go after the scoliosis problem itself.

This one is the experimental scoliosis treatment.

And this one is for posture help with atlas alignment.

3 Likes