Gastritis help

Hey,
What audio can you recommend for gastritis? The stomach regeneration does not work much.

My boyfriend has a severe case of gastritis. He can’t eat, have lost 27 pounds in a month and every time he tries to eat he vomit and the whole night he is crying because it hurts even though he is on a lot of opiats / vicodin

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

16 Likes

@_OM I bought it yesterday and already at first listen, he felt better. We heard it like 8 times yesterday, and today he is already feeling much better. He is still in a lot of pain though.

Thank you for the advice.

12 Likes

11 Likes

Yes, this field works really fast, his pain will subside shortly too. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It will take a while. I bought it with stomach pain before and now I’m recovering.

6 Likes

He is still in ALOT of pain, so he is talking to the hospital today…

Funny thing: I was also at the doctor today because of stomach ache, and I he found 5 stomach ulcers… woaaah, so I really need the iron gullet too…

5 Likes

Just a little update regarding my boyfriend:
Yes, the field was helpful for him for a while, but it’s not gastritis causing him all that pain, it’s a lot of cancer in his stomach and pancreas… so he is gonna start up on chemo therapy in some days, when he is in a better shape (he laying in the hospital for now, getting blood, fluid, food etc.)
He is strong, but the cancer is really bad… i’m praying he is better soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

3 Likes

Make sure he’s listening to the anti cancer field! Wishing your boyfriend a speedy recovery :pray:

5 Likes