Gerd - Reflux

Dear all,
I have been reading all the posts I could find about reflux.
I have reflux for so many years now, have done an endoscopic examination and the ‘only’ problem luckily was:
Acid reflux happens because a valve at the end of your esophagus, the lower esophageal sphincter, doesn’t close properly when food arrives at your stomach. Acid backwash then flows back up through your esophagus into your throat and mouth, giving you a sour taste.
I have tried all what is written and available to cure this is a natural way but I cannot live without my medicine. It hurts so much, like I am on fire. I would really like to stop taking these pills. I have done research and already tried the fields for the stomach and intestines but it does not work. It also seems to be no inflammation but the sphincter not closing properly. Does any of you have an idea what could help, or does anybody have good results with a certain field or stack? Thank you so much.

1 Like

I have the same problem as well with acid reflux. But usually I always take my cup of ginger tea. And it went away. Maybe you can make your own ginger tea and try drinking it and see what happens? I would not suggest using instant ginger tea from a tea bag form. It’s not as good as real ginger

Tried that, I do drink it sometimes still (not really my favorite :) but did not help. I am also drinking plasma charged water every day.

If you can. Add that alkaline one from dreamseed. Is to alkaline your body. And produce less acidity in general

1 Like

Thanks! I am looking for the alkaline one but cannot find it.

Hello

You can check these 2 as well that help with issues related to the esophagus, stomach, etc

The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal Inflammation Help)

New Release: Abdominal Wall Restoration

2 Likes
1 Like

I had that issue and resolved it to a higher degree. I learned that I had low acid in my stomach and it caused my valve to stay open because my stomach kept trying to reproduce acid something like that. I don’t remember why. I did more research and a lot can cause this. H pylori seem to cause it on my end because it caused my stomach to reduce my acid which may produce an ulcer. I listened to the rife frequencies, IBS, and the ulcer audio on youtube. Worked wonders for me. I did read an article that mercury, candida, and fungi can be involved if I do remember. I got rid of the h pylori bacteria which slowed down my acid and caused ulcers in my stomach. I assume that I had it because I listened to this Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers healing (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube and this Helicobacter Pylori Removal | Eliminate H. Pylori Bacteria & Protect Your Stomach - YouTube and it resolved it to a degree.

I also used the long Hauled audio because I think the c virus amplified it.

I don’t have much of an acid reflex now unless I eat way too much bad food but I think my stomach is still getting healed. I may get it once a month or not at all.

This is all educational purposes only and Good luck! :D
Also used stomach healing and intestines’ healing

Do some research on apple sider vinegar and it’ll show why low acid reflux can cause it as well.

4 Likes

Thanks! Started to use it.

Thanks. LunaMoon I was wondering, since there are so many fields which are suggested and kind of have something to do with the area of the open valve (but not adjusting directly this issue)…how would you suggest to do this? I mean I am careful with the fields because I feel overloaded quickly (my body) so I think just trying one by one for a certain amount of time would be best? I mean if there are no problems in the intestines or the abdominal wall, it would not hurt to listen to it as far as I know but with every field I feel something going on in my body and would not want to do something wrong. I get that it will not hurt me in that way but I hope you understand what I mean. There are also some answers in other reflux topics about the psychical aspect of reflux, also a way to look at it of course but then there is a total different stack of fields that I should be listening to: Physical,
Emotional, Toxic, Dental, Thyroid …
This was adviced and when I look at I am I am like yes! that could be the problem also, then I get confused and need to make my list of priorities of course. I realize that my liver could be damaged by years of nexium medicine, another field to test :)

Then on one topic I saw the captain answering a question of somebody who had an hiatal hernia: A hiatal hernia is when your stomach bulges up into your chest through an opening in your diaphragm, the muscle that separates the two areas.
Something different I know but this also involves opening the valves at the diaphragm…The captain wrote: hey are you using stomach regen for a hiatal hernia ?
because i dont think it would help with that at all.
this works on your stomach, disorders of the stomach only.
You need something for the weakened muscle, not the stomach.

So now maybe I need to focus on something to reinforce the weakened muscle? That makes sense.
But which fields (or fields?).
Not expecting exacts answers just thinking out loud (writing out LOUD lol).
Thanks for your time and help

Dear zayson well you are the first one I found who remarked to have solved the problem!
I was checked on pylori but (at that time years ago) I did not have it. You say you listen to rife frequencies, not from sapien right? you are also linking to the helicobacter pylori video on youtube. This is also not an sapien video. I am just learning and new on this forum so please forgive me for taking your time with these questions…I was just wondering if it is ok on this forum to advice other channels? I have seen it more often and those messages are not deleted so I guess it is ‘accepted’ but I am so careful with what I listen to since there are so many stories about people making and selling video’s who could actually hurt you. Not saying that the video’s you adviced are bad at all please forgive me! Just asking…

Anyway regarding the subject you are trying to help me with:
Rife, IBS and ulcer worked wonders you wrote.
But then you also listened to stomach…and helicobacter and also the long haul right?
Well a whole lot of work lol but I am really grateful for your help. Your give me hope really!

1 Like

Id say just focus on the iron gullet one

The stomach walls one also helps strengthening esophagus

I dont see any problem using both i actually think theyd work good together.

Just instead play x 2 each and go up to 3 after a few weeks if you feel ok

Rife frequencies and the other like are only frequencies and not energy attached to them. It’s the frequencies themselves.
I do what works on my end. This is all again educational purposes and my experience. I thought it would be great to share what I had. And the rest are from sapien morphic fields.

I hope we aren’t talking about the same thing because spooky2 is actually a company that sells devices and I don’t think they have time to do such a thing as it a pretty big company now. This is just the audio portion. And they don’t even do morphic fields.

Well, I won’t speak of them because I understand everyone has their belief in how things work. One may not believe the other and the other believe another. I will respect that.

Okay, noted. Thanks for letting me know and my apologies everyone. :pensive:

Oh no, I was just apologizing to make sure I’m sincere with the group and so that I will correct my mistake. I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes because I love Sapien work. And thank you for your kindness. I appreciate you. :D

1 Like

You might try some probiotics.

If you’ve regularly drank sucralose etc.

1 Like

This might sound weird but try the nerve damage field, helps with all sorts of things in the body, nerves are essential for digestion/acidity regulation, etc

3 Likes

Muscle recovery fields, automated upper body work out? Advanced healing. Stem cell fields. Iron gullet and nerve fields. Plasma flaunt. Then theres auto acupuncture and gaba. Just some ideas.

1 Like