Abdominal Wall Restoration

The abdominal wall encloses the abdominal cavity and can be divided into anterolateral and posterior sections. The abdominal wall: Forms a firm, yet flexible boundary which keeps the abdominal viscera in the abdominal cavity and assists the viscera in maintaining their anatomical position against gravity.
This works to gently push back ventral (abdominal) hernia into place while strengthening the entire wall itself.
It is also designed to help with Diastasis recti and a few other abdominal wall problems.
It will also work toward making the support muscles a little bit stronger and more effective. (by inducing a micro workout)

Thank you sapien! I felt the work out immediately!

40 Likes

Do you think this would be fine to use if you don’t have any known hernias and just want to get a more well-rounded core workout?

5 Likes

Man I was thinking the same thing, also I want to use it as an injury preventive too

This is a good way target your abs but not your obliques, but I’m not sure if we can use this in that manner though

8 Likes

sure you can

20 Likes

Just a guess but I think this targets your abs like the stomach vacuum exercise and not crunches. At least thats how it feels to me

4 Likes

OMG I had made a similar request last Saturday!

3 Likes

yes that’s right Thomas :+1:

9 Likes

This works for diaphragm issues?

3 Likes

Not specifically
I have it in mind though.

9 Likes

Diaphragm block, can be related to the third chakra Manipura, lack of weight loss and general bowel problems?

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s awesome man! When I’m disciplined again and start working on vacuums every day again I’ll play this in conjunction with the exercises!

I’m excited to see how this will affect the progression! I bet I’ll get real sore

Thanks dream!

5 Likes

Really like how this one felt just now.

1 Like

I need to know if it helps in the case of hernia near the pelvis, at the very end of the abdomen, because if I am not using a bow, I have something that I suspect has been hernia for some time and trying to resolve.

2 Likes

Yeah it should, it’s for the hole abdomen

2 Likes

/when you’ve already forgotten about this field because SM is releasing so much stuff/

10 Likes

That sounds like inguinal hernia. The inguinal canal is a passage in the abdomen were the spermatic duct goes. A weak abdomen can result in hernia if for example intestine pushes up in the inguinal canal . One aim for reinforcing the weak abdomen. So the audio should be of good help.

16 Likes

thanks.

1 Like

Pia with the scientific explanation :clap:

6 Likes

Just a small contribution of such.:wink:

5 Likes