The Requests and Fields

Energetic Computer Antivirus/Shield - A desktop wallpaper/image or desktop item like a watch that shields you from any entities, black magic or other negative things and energies on the internet.

1 Like

@SammyG please remade Become the healer and power booster mug

1 Like

I don’t know how much people in this forum know about it, but I strongly recommend a field of tantric massage, it is a practice that can bring several benefits physically, mentally and spiritually, healing various traumas, expanding the pleasure in sex, in addition to the massage itself providing several orgasms that many do not even get during sex, it would be an extremely impressive field, I have no idea how to make it work, but it is probably something similar to automated training camps, since it is about activating certain parts of your body, if if someone has a clearer idea of how to do it and want to say feel free.

1 Like

Please make a video of the specific muscle part in Super Human Mutant
“Pepck-cmus enzyme concentrated in muscle tissue. In short this increase mitochondria in muscle tissue, allowing for more power and endurance than humanly possible”

2 Likes

very interesting

1 Like

Please make a video to unlock the musclediaphragm. The diaphragm is an important muscle for breathing, but is also linked to the metabolism / digestive system, the nervous system and the spine.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi!

Can we get a… Goddess?
I’ve been thinking about this for a while, we have the Thor mandala and the Loki/Odin cups… I was wondering if we could have a goddess one as well.

My first choice would be Athena, goddess of war and wisdom (this is why I have Owl in my name here :). She is a surprisingly modern goddess, especially for the Greeks. I think she could be a great help providing insight, as well as smart ways to resolve conflict. She is also a fierce fighter, who has to balance her thirst to conquer the enemy with keeping a level head. There is the story of how she took the name “Pallas” out of remorse. She accidentally killed a nymph friend called Pallas in a fight demonstration to the gods as her war goddess side took over. She’s vowed to not let that happen again and took her friends name to honour her.

The second choice would be one of the “young female”, beauty, love, temptress archetypes like Aphrodite/Venus/Freya. It would be interesting to connect to the energy! Maybe it is just me but working away most days building a career sometimes this part gets a bit… forgotten about.

8 Likes

Lol I can already imagine guys asking if the Aphrodite mandala can get them laid.

4 Likes

I laughed a lot

1 Like

Oh god… probably you’re right, sad but true :joy:

An Athena mandala would not support this for sure, in fact she might teach them a lesson (in case of a disrespectful attitude).

I’m not entirely sure what the Aphrodite one would do in such case, I think it depends on the wearer. I think she could help. however, someone who just wants to “put their… banana into something that’s alive” could walk away with a bad experience, e.g. it would help attract scammers and/or prostitutes.
Though I’m not as familiar with the Aphrodite stories as with the Athena ones, so might have to check and reconsider.

2 Likes

Dream, please make version 2.0 of super human mutant (longer effects or permanent effects if possible) to teespring or gumroad.

2 Likes

Full Body Detox 2.0

With an added field of toxins absorbers that would help minimize the detox symptoms, it could be things like activated charcoal, puryfied zeolite, some glutathione etc.

2 Likes

An atp increase field could be made, adenosine triphosphate, it is the molecule that guarantees energy for all our cells.

2 Likes

A Mandala or Tags for Goddesses would be great!

• Kali (transcending time and space)
  • Sekhmet (protection, lose the fear of death and disease)
  • Lakshmi (wealth, abundance, prosperity)
  • Tara (as the Mother of all Buddhas - compassion, enlightenment)
  • Innana/Ishtar (sexual healing, divine justice)
18 Likes

Each healing field for the 14 Meridians or maybe acupuncture field. I like how immediate the effect of healing the meridian compared to healing the chakra.

5 Likes

Feeling Good Energy Album

With songs/audios like:

-Inner Sunshine and Warmth
Fills you with inner sunshine and warmth.

-Energy Boost and Motivation
Fills you with a lot of available energy (could be ATP, biophotons, mitochondrial biogenesis etc) and motivation.

-Social and Connection Boost
Makes it easier and more enjoyable to socialize and connect with people (could be simmilar to The Socializer Tag).

-Love, Joy, Happiness and Connection Atmosphere
Fills the room/surroundings with an atmosphere of love, joy, happiness and connection and perhaps also an energy that transmutes negative energies and feelings into forgiveness and joy.

Any more suggestions for an album like this?

6 Likes

I liked this suggestion

1 Like

Stem cells targeted to repair hair follicles.

This will be of use to people who have patches in their beard/mustache or anywhere in their body due to damaged hair follicles.

2 Likes

see my MIB movie inspired post

I support your idea but we have to make your it affects the subconscious mind, since the subconscious mind never forgets anything

@Captain_Nemo PM please

1 Like