The Requests and Fields

seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff) field.

3 Likes

Hey,it would be great if you could create a field for Mental strength/toughness. I guess most people need it at some point in their lives so I think it would be very useful, especially since there are people who are more sensitive and emotionally fragile so they easily get overwhelmed by events around them and they cannot function normally because of that. Also, people who have suffered traumas or who have been battling depression for years feel worn out so it is hard for them to deal with everyday life and take on new challenges or make changes in their lives (they want to change for the better but they are so tired that they just cannot persevere with their efforts).

3 Likes

The Magician and Sword of Michael t-shirt designs as tags in sapienshop.

1 Like

@uial I was wondering if the Scoliosis field would also help in ankylosing spondylitis (helping to realign the fused vertebrae in AS)???
Or even Posture Help w/ Atlas adjustment field?
Please let me know your thoughts, thanks for all the help!

1 Like

My apologies for the late reply.

Yes, the Experimental Scoliosis Treatment and Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment fields may help as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome Ana!
ā€œUnstoppable Willpowerā€ should help.

Amygdala Healing, followed by Trauma Release and Healing, then Dreamseeds Emotional Release.

4 Likes

Hi @Ana, welcome to the forum!

In addition to the fields in @SilverZuzuā€™s post, Depression the Relief, Hope and Happiness, Subconscious Limits Removal and other fields in the Mental Health Album can help with this.

2 Likes

Vortex healing ambiental

It would be great if you created audio that when played, spreads or creates a healing vortex on every person it meets

Hi SilverZuzu,
thanks a lot! :)

1 Like

Hi Uial,
thanks a lot to you, as well! :)

1 Like

A Law of Attraction field that helps us be aware of already having (on a certain level) whatever we are wishing for.

1 Like

Yes, some tag which would have a double name like my dear Mr. Bicepā€™s beloved Gloria:

Law of Attraction (Enhanced Love, Gratitude and Appreciation Tag)

1 Like

Guys/Galsā€¦
So many of these requested fields already exists.
Just because it has slightly different wording doesnā€™t mean it doesnā€™t do what you are asking for a new field to do.

Iā€™m gonna pick on a fewā€¦

This one like 8+ years oldā€¦which means all his newer stuff is already stronger and doing more ā€œlaw of attractionā€ than even this one.

SLR does thisā€¦
and even more importantly Ego dissolve does this.

Was already part of the Third Eye chakra audio on Gumroad

Mindfulnessā€¦and Ego Dissolve.

If there was truly a audio that included total surrender, we would all be enlightened already.
Not really practical and if created, pretty sure it would be whisked off into a different dimension immediately.

Ok, sorry to pick on these specific onesā€¦ I could post moreā€¦
but itā€™s good to learn his entire library and understand how to use them for certain outcomes that arenā€™t explicitly spelled outā€¦even when they are explicitly spelled out :rofl:

20 Likes

Thanks for this postā€¦ It felt to me like a perfect translation of the reasons why I donā€™t rush into every new product released (even though someday, Iā€™ll get them allā€¦ but just to ā€œsupportā€ my favorite duo), why I try to find the hidden meanings of even portals (not because of a slave mentality or necessarily because of going against the flow or advices), why I stick with some v1ā€™s on purpose (= faithfulness and gratitude to loved onesā€¦ hehe).

etc. etc.

Anyway. May I add as a reminder this tag to your list, which is much more than a purse filler/money magnet:

8 Likes

Tiger Morphic Audio (Embodiment/Energy+Experience)

@Captain_Nemo hey found a dogtag you could use as a concept when you get the time.

Perfect since it have both stainless steel/silver and 18k gold option.

Gramercy.

Thereā€™s already lion though, and itā€™s pretty damn powerful. Just not available right now on the new shop

Uovo di Colombo.

@Sims Thanks Zuko. It was just as an inspiration, as Iā€™m sure Dream is having to omnistrain right now.

But thereā€™s a big contradistinction between Lions and Tigers despite the similarities of courage,etc.

A big cat is still a cat. Just I prefer a tiger experience towards a lion, as per my own disposition.

I would be satisfied with a Dream Seeds audio for both as the youtube channel has experiences for Wolves, Whales, etc.

Attributes such as short-term memory/ working memory/fluid intelligence increase 30 fold, night vision enhanced 6x/senary better than humans, solitary hunter/stealth increase, extreme power and dominance, biggest brain, etc. just like that of Tigers vs their sublunary lions.

Also as Iā€™m part dragon and tiger - yin and yang for my field items. Dragon Item + Tiger Item = Juste milieu.

Lagom

esemplastic.

+1 :pleading_face:

1 Like

If you create a field that makes your body alkaline and remove mucus/acids then you will save millions of life!

I will pay alot for that field because it will cure everything :100:

5 Likes

+2.

Especially with the new stomach audios out.

2 Likes