The Requests and Fields

I laughed a lot

1 Like

Oh godā€¦ probably youā€™re right, sad but true :joy:

An Athena mandala would not support this for sure, in fact she might teach them a lesson (in case of a disrespectful attitude).

Iā€™m not entirely sure what the Aphrodite one would do in such case, I think it depends on the wearer. I think she could help. however, someone who just wants to ā€œput theirā€¦ banana into something thatā€™s aliveā€ could walk away with a bad experience, e.g. it would help attract scammers and/or prostitutes.
Though Iā€™m not as familiar with the Aphrodite stories as with the Athena ones, so might have to check and reconsider.

2 Likes

Dream, please make version 2.0 of super human mutant (longer effects or permanent effects if possible) to teespring or gumroad.

2 Likes

Full Body Detox 2.0

With an added field of toxins absorbers that would help minimize the detox symptoms, it could be things like activated charcoal, puryfied zeolite, some glutathione etc.

2 Likes

An atp increase field could be made, adenosine triphosphate, it is the molecule that guarantees energy for all our cells.

2 Likes

A Mandala or Tags for Goddesses would be great!

• Kali (transcending time and space)
  • Sekhmet (protection, lose the fear of death and disease)
  • Lakshmi (wealth, abundance, prosperity)
  • Tara (as the Mother of all Buddhas - compassion, enlightenment)
  • Innana/Ishtar (sexual healing, divine justice)
18 Likes

Each healing field for the 14 Meridians or maybe acupuncture field. I like how immediate the effect of healing the meridian compared to healing the chakra.

5 Likes

Feeling Good Energy Album

With songs/audios like:

-Inner Sunshine and Warmth
Fills you with inner sunshine and warmth.

-Energy Boost and Motivation
Fills you with a lot of available energy (could be ATP, biophotons, mitochondrial biogenesis etc) and motivation.

-Social and Connection Boost
Makes it easier and more enjoyable to socialize and connect with people (could be simmilar to The Socializer Tag).

-Love, Joy, Happiness and Connection Atmosphere
Fills the room/surroundings with an atmosphere of love, joy, happiness and connection and perhaps also an energy that transmutes negative energies and feelings into forgiveness and joy.

Any more suggestions for an album like this?

6 Likes

I liked this suggestion

1 Like

Stem cells targeted to repair hair follicles.

This will be of use to people who have patches in their beard/mustache or anywhere in their body due to damaged hair follicles.

2 Likes

see my MIB movie inspired post

I support your idea but we have to make your it affects the subconscious mind, since the subconscious mind never forgets anything

@Captain_Nemo PM please

1 Like

What about instead of a new Athletic Performance Enhancer tag, an Athletic Performance Enhancer Servitor?

Some passive and active ability ideas:

• Know when youā€™re at the gym to constantly refuel your muscles and helping you get the most (strongest contractions) each rep while at the same time boosting your strength

• Protect your joints bones ligaments muscles ect and subconsciously make you want to execute exercises with proper technique

• Ask for an extra boost when hitting PRs And extra protection

• Advanced healing from muscle injuries

• Injury/accident prevention

• And all of the other old benefits of the old APE tag lol

14 Likes

Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck may help with this.

3 Likes

I have tried this previously for reasons unrelated to my hair follicles but I donā€™t think it made a difference to my damaged hair follicles.

Iā€™ll probably use this video again and hope it makes a slight difference

2 Likes

Grey hair restoration advanced version please

4 Likes

Feeling a Kali tag, I would definitely purchaseā€¦ although it does scare the shit out of me simultaneously

2 Likes

Somewhere in the future a Physical Sapien Medicine School simmilar to Hogwarts in Harry Potter, but perhaps more focused on things like healing, helping people and personal/spiritual growth/empowerment and other interesting things aswell.
Captain_Nemo would be the proffessor (like Dumbledore), SammyG and _OM would be two of the teachers.

And to prevent that any students would become like Woldemort, anyone who would be accepted as a student must have a LOC (Level Of Counsiousness) higher than 200 and for each year you would have to raise 100 more, 2nd year above 300 LOC, 3rd year above 400 LOC etc.

For example it could be 3 years to become a Practioner and 5 years to become a Morphic Field Creator and maybe a 1 year Personal Growth course or something.

Good or bad idea?
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

It would be a dream to meet sapiens

2 Likes

SUGGESTED MALE HORMONE COMBO:
Testosterone increase
Reduction of SHBG (globulin responsible for transforming testosterone into estrogen)
Increased DHEA
Increased sensitivity of androgen receptors, this will make your body make better use of the testosterone it has available, it is not about increasing, but preventing it from being misused
Reduction of prolactin, hormone that in excess causes gynecomastia, decreases erections and etc., does not really help anything
Increased DHT maybe, I donā€™t know if it would be that good, despite increasing libido and other things, there is a risk of developing Adamā€™s apple, a male aspect that I really donā€™t like
Unconditional androstenol

2 Likes