Plasma Protocol

Thank you for your replies :pray:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, pp is really helping and thickening the facial hair, wonder which one from pp1, pp2, pp3 is doing that? None the less, really thickens facial hair and scalp hair

4 Likes

Compared to the description it is protocol 3 but the others are just as important in the results. they made it possible to repair the entire body.

4 Likes

My skin and hair definitely look and feel better and I don’t need to sleep as much, so I’m definitely getting results, but unfortunately this doesn’t seem to be touching my irritable bowel syndrome at all.

5 Likes

Maybe you need a couple of rounds of the protocol :)
You can add the relevant non-plasma fields, I don’t remember which ones, there is certainly the intestinal healing field.
you can search for it on the forum, I remember some comments here and there, but I don’t remember which fields.

Intestine Healing and Regeneration
+
The Intestinal Cleanser

This works on the actuality of the old ‘colon cleansers’ etc, using oxygen therapy
Oxygen is absorbed from you and transported in abundance to the intestines as you listen.
Oxidizing all stuck residue etc. Old harmful bacteria may also get removed, and of course old fecal matter build up.
(Also the intestines themselves are mildly vibrated, to help the process)

it might also help
Abdominal Wall Restoration

7 Likes

Try combine it with the Microkinesi therapist. Worked wonders for my stomach.

4 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/irritable-bowel-35664778

4 Likes

Can I please share it with a sceptic depressive friend ? he would never buy it. but he is fine to try. he needs help. He’s been on Marijuana and pretty sure his brain receptors are fucked ( he was already depressive before ) can I ?
thank you !!

This is l not the best field for him honestly…
Point of no return stack
Mental health album
Become whole
Ego dissolution
Archetypes of parental love

These will help him more

5 Likes

We’ve talked a lot his issue is he has no motivation at all. it’s really his receptors that are fucked. he said clearly, even if an outside thing of him would give him happiness etc he would still have no will. it’s not mental health the issue here is he can’t have any will for anything. even if he was fine mentally. because his dopamine is simply fucked. Also, protocol is intense enough for him to feel it and not be sceptic anymore, and since he’s young, it won’t do harm to him. Thank you :pray:. he would never listen to more than one or two audios so fixing his brain first is primordial

1 Like

then mental emotional health audios would be possible

2 Likes

Energy stack like this, can be help

1 Like

you can give as much energy as you want, as long as your neurotransmitter meant to give you motivation aren’t working / or their receptors are totally insensitive, it will be energy for nothing. I appreciate though.

1 Like

only one word: Blueprint

3 Likes

In that mindset its a bit complicated.

Try Dopamine Redux so you can see how it reacts .

5 Likes

thank you I will

1 Like

Blueprint works right away and in amazing ways.

2 Likes

However, Monkey’s stack is already complete and effective, if you want more i think Hydrogen Fission, Alchemical Holy Light and and as I wrote, Blueprint

1 Like

it’s a physical brain issue that’s all